Nan's Corner

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nan1

Senior Veteran
Aug 9, 2005
Washington
✟3,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
iloveadam said:
:) doing great over here...how are you ladies?

I can't complain, Rebecca. I'm here chatting with friends...that's always a good thing. Glad you could join us. We "play" together a lot on the boards, but never have gotten to chat with ya.

Upvote 0

Surrender2Win

Look to the LORD and His strength...
Mar 20, 2005
✟0.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nan1 said:
So, Amanda...how is school going? You been volunteering a lot? I did so much when Jim was in preschool I ended up as a teacher's aide.

School is going OK :thumbsup: I am set up to help in C's class every other week on Wednesdays. And in E's pre-school class, I'm going to probalby help in there too whenever his teacher needs me.

E goes to school 3 days a week for 3 hours...it seems like I always have something to do! lol...now I'm going to be watching my friends infant son for a few months, until the daycare that her other kids go to is finished with building on a few room for infants. Everyday has just been busy, filled with something! And when I have a chance to sit down at the computer, I'm too tired, lol...so I just usually end up going to bed

Upvote 0