Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The conversion of the Jewish nation triggers the resurrection. Imagine what could possibly cause a religious nation to do that? It's obvious no new teachers with new teaching can. Even Jesus' teaching. Perhaps only the Prophets God raised up to reveal Himself (Moses, Elijah) to them can reveal to them that Jesus is their Messiah.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I have, however, written a book entitled 'The Trumpets' that discusses this as well as provides a timeline of events to occur in the future.

Ah!!!! There you have it! He has written a book! Somehow I knew that was coming :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

BillCody

Jun 25, 2022
Charlotte
✟53,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Elijah was caught up while alive, and per Jude, Michael disputed with satan over the body of Moses, which seems to be a circumstance we are only informed of in that case.

It doesn't state they are spirits at the transfiguration.

Is there a reason you think they are only spiritual?

I think it's Elijah and Enoch because of this scripture, that must be fulfilled.

Hebrews 9:27

And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment,

I believe it's one of the many reasons that they were caught up.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Not long ago someone was posting links to a website hosted by the Two Witnesses. They were completely anonymous of course, contrary to what the Bible says about them being quite conspicuous.

Really? Which site?

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm...taking donations. No information regarding the building of the 3rd Temple. I am assuming the OP thinks he is one of the 2 witnesses? The website is all over the place with different music videos, etc. Not buying it...

Not the OP of this thread...

The thread title was "I believe I am one of the two witnesses"

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is more than 6 years in sackcloth prophesying...

Hard to imagine anyone not knowing about them well before they embarked on the final power encounter.
1260 days /360 days per year = 3 1/2 years, Carl.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
These two will God send before the great and terrible day The Lord come. And He shall come at The Last Trump. Revelation 11.
Moses and Elijah will appear maybe two months before, Satan arrives claiming to be Christ...
Satan is not going to come and claim to be Christ - which I presume you mean claim to be Jesus.

If he did, then he would seek to destroy the beast person who will be claiming to be God - because that is what Jesus is going to do.

Satan's presence on the temple mount when Jesus returns, is that Satan will be incarnating the statue image of the beast, making it appears to have life and speak.

Ezekiel 28:16-19 is about Satan's demise that day....

17 Thy heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I have cast thee to the ground; I have laid thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 By the multitude of thine iniquities, in the unrighteousness of thy traffic, thou hast profaned thy sanctuaries; therefore have I brought forth a fire from the midst of thee; it hath devoured thee, and I have turned thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

upload_2022-7-26_6-59-46.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Typology and symbolism:

That statement can be literally be read to say, "These are the two sons of Yitzhar", (שני בני היצהר).

Who are the two sons of Yitzhar? Their names are written in Exodus 6:21, Nepheg and Zekri, (Korah rebelled and died).

Yitzhar = Oil / Anointing
Nepheg = Sprout
Zekri = (Memorial) Manchild (Zakar / Zekar)

King David has a son, Nepheg, (2 Samuel 5:15).
Zekaryah ben Berekyah is a Kohen, (Priest).

Nepheg ~ Yhudah / [a] Sprout
Zekri ~ Levi / [a] Manchild

There is a long way to go in the study of these things if one truly seeks to understand, (and the typology and symbolism cannot be ignored). May the Father bless your bread of life and living water. :D

Upvote 0

Chris Thomas Shepherd

Jul 24, 2022
Pacific Northwest
✟19,274.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah!!!! There you have it! He has written a book! Somehow I knew that was coming :)
I mentioned this because I cannot discuss all the ins and outs of a topic here, however my book does. I am not trying to sell it here.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I do not see any reason that the two Witnesses should be any of the Old Testament saints.
They get murdered, something that seems not possible for a resurrected saint.
The so called 'tomb of Christ', in the HS Church, has no significance whatsoever. It is revered by idolaters.

They are not resurrected saints, they never died, scripture says they were taken into heaven alive. So you are calling most of the Christians on earth idolators for revering the true tomb of Yeshua...nice...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I mentioned this because I cannot discuss all the ins and outs of a topic here, however my book does. I am not trying to sell it here.
I don't think any harm has been done by mentioning your book.

• Agree
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1260 days /360 days per year = 3 1/2 years, Carl.

Whoops- yes I entered 2260 by mistake sorry...

Still - imagine two in sackcloth in this modern age prophesying accurately for 3 1/2 Years.

The whole world would know about it.

Upvote 0

Chris Thomas Shepherd

Jul 24, 2022
Pacific Northwest
✟19,274.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whoops- yes I entered 2260 by mistake sorry...

Still - imagine two in sackcloth in this modern age prophesying accurately for 3 1/2 Years.

The whole world would know about it.
Well, two men in sackcloth are probably not technologically savvy (on purpose). Their prophecizing may be limited to local knowledge (in and around Jerusalem). They may also limit the content of their prophecies to the public.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0