United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Shimon

“Israel” which includes both Jews and Israelites, were to be made jealous by seeing Gentiles observing Torah through a joyful and obedient spirit.  They were supposed to see us obeying Torah, with joy and gladness because we’re given a “new heart” through the Holy Spirit who gives us the willingness and power to obey His Torah as it was meant to be obeyed.  They were supposed to see the light shining in us and say “I want some of that!”  But instead, we declared the Torah to be obsolete and done away with.  That doesn’t provoke them to jealousy, it provokes them to disgust.

This is fine, but only if you want to remain under the bondage of the Law. And it is wishful thinking, and dangerous thinking too I might add, to put oneself ahead of the apple of God's eye. The scriptures show that Christ loved and died for His Church. He is building His church today. He is not building Israel, or replacing Israel. I challenge you to show me just one scripture that says that the church is now Israel. Good luck!!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Shimon

What Romans 11:25 is saying is that the hardening took place until the “fullness of Goyim” (i.e. "multitude of nations") come in.  It is *NOT* saying that “as long as God is still in the business of saving Gentiles, Israel will be temporarily blinded.”

Shimon [/B]

After the Bridegroom comes for His bride, and takes her to the place that He said He was preparing for her, then, and not until after that takes place, will all the Jews be gathered back to Israel. When they are all in the land, judgment will be coming and only a remnant (one third) will be saved.

Here is the Jews you are talking about:
Rev. 2:9 - "I know your afflictions and your poverty-yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

Rev. 3:9 - "I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars- I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

Again, I challenge you to show me where is says that the gentile believers have become Jews or Israel.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Greetings, I thought I would post some thoughts on this matter of Babylon, I hope I am not intruding.
Prophecy Countdown.
Who is Babylon?

Jeremiah 22

Countdown ,,,,,, The Lord God warned, Jerusalem. He made it quite clear, that to be His people would be conditional upon their behaviour.

Jeremiah 22: 1. Thus saith the LORD; Go down to the house of the KING OF JUDAH, and speak there this word,

2 And say, HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, O king of Judah, that sittest upon the THRONE OF DAVID, THOU AND THY SERVANTS, and THY PEOPLE that ENTER IN BY THESE GATES:

What gates?
There is no way known to me, that the Lord is talking to Rome, London, New York, or anywhere else or any one else but Jerusalem and the Israelites!

3.Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye JUDGMENT and RIGHTIOUSNESS, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the OPPRESSOR: and do NO WRONG, do NO VIOLENCE to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed INNOCENT BLOOD IN THIS PLACE.
Countdown …. What the Lord is saying is be fair, “IN THIS PLACE,” JERUSALEM! If someone takes advantage of another see to it that those ill gained profits are removed from the stand over merchant.

Jeremiah 22: 4. For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people.

Jeremiah 22: 5. But if ye will not hear these words, I SWEAR BY MYSELF, SAYETH THE, LORD, that THIS HOUSE SHALL BECOME A DESOLATION.

Countdown,,,, In plain English If you don’t behave , you are going to have your house turned into a desolation, emptiness.

Countdown,,,, This house will become desolate, David’s house Jerusalem!

Jeremiah 22: 6.For thus saith the LORD unto the king’s house of Judah; Thou art Gilead unto me, and the head of Lebanon: yet surely I will make thee a wilderness, and cities which are not inhabited. 7And I will PREPARE DESTROYERS AGAINST THEE, every one with his weapons: and they shall cut down thy choice cedars, and cast them into the fire.

Well to me the message is very clear, It;s to the house of Judah.

If you don’t behave, you will be getting some Gentile visitors for 42 months, try Rev 11: for starters, and these Gentiles will trample on you for 42 months.

Now this is important!
Revelation was only written when the cast was set by Jerusalem.

She chose the wrong path, and when she did, John the Revelator spelled out the dreadful results.

Jeremiah 22: 8. And MANY NATIONS SHALL BY PASS THIS CITY, and they shall say every man to his neighbour, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto THIS GREAT CITY?

Jeremiah 22: 9. Then they shall answer, Because THEY HAVE FORESAKEN THE COVENANT OF THE LORD THEIR GOD, and worshipped other gods, and served them.

Countdown ,,,,,, Did Jerusalem “spill innocent blood” and “worship strange gods?”

Matthew 23: 37. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that KILLEST THE PROPHETS, and stonest them which are SENT UNTO THEE, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and YE WOULD NOT!

Matthew 23:38. Behold, your house is left unto you DESOLATE.

Matthew 23:29. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

The two witnesses. That’s an interesting study identifying them.

The two Prophets, Elijah and Moses, will also be killed, in Jerusalem!
Jerusalem rejected the Christ but will welcome the usurper, Satan.

Revelation 11: 8. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the GREAT CITY which spiritually is called SODOM AND EGYPT, WHERE ALSO OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED.

The Lord was as you know, killed in Jerusalem.

Revelation 11: 9.Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and NATIONS will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.

What city will be trampled on by the Gentiles?
The city where also the Lord was crucified. Why.
Because she rejected the Lord, they made the choice they live with it.
At the moment the Arabs are giving Jerusalem a bad time and it is going to be the USA that sides with Jerusalem at great cost to herself.
So we have words like, “Desolate, great city, where our Lord was crucified.” Interesting and only Jerusalem is mentioned in relation to these words.

Whose side are we on?

Are the Arabs right? No!

Are the Jews right? No!

Is America right in siding with the Jews? No!
Why not?

Because the Israelites and Gentiles will follow the false prophet, who follows the beast who follows and gets his authority from Satan.

The Gentiles and their churches are going to follow the wrong group.

Why?

Because they need money to live and get by.
You control the pocket you control the man! Yes?

As the two Disciples said at the beautiful gates, which was profoundly prophetic.

Acts 3: 6. Then Peter said, “SILVER AND GOLD I DO NOT HAVE , but what I DO HAVE, I GIVE YOU: In the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, RISE UP AND WALK.

If we are entering a period of not being able to buy or sell, then the above words are really prophetic. If we could sell all our churches for the above gift from Jesus. It would be a guilt edged bargain for the work.

In the following verses we get a clear picture of the “Temple of God.” Which is not a Mosque! So the Mosque will go down.
Revelation 11: 1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the TEMPLE OF GOD, and the ALTER, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11: 2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for IT IS GIVEN UNTO THE GENTILES: and the holy city shall they TREAD UNDERFOOT FORTY AND TWO MONTHS.

Countdown ,,,,, The city was warned!!! And this is the result, it is going to be trampled on by the Gentiles.

Revelation 14: 8. And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Revelation 16: 19. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of HIS wrath.

Revelation 17: 17. For God hath put in their HEARTS to fulfill HIS WILL , and to AGREE, and GIVE their KINGDOM UNTO THE BEAST, UNTIL THE WORDS OF GOD BE FULFILLED.
Babylon will come to Jerusalem but this time the Jews will agree to it, that’s the difference.

Revelation 11: 18. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Revelation 18: 10. standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Revelation 11: 11. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man BUYETH THEIR MECHANDISE ANY MORE:

This is a Jewish Book not a Gentile Bible.

The “mighty people,” “a holy people,” are Israelites.

What do Jews Gentiles and Moslems have in common?

The, Jews, Gentiles, Moslems, are waiting for a Messiah!

That is what they have in common, and Satan KNOWS IT and KNOWS US!!!

All Satan has to do is seek to change the time and laws and trade himself into power, in Jerusalem, they will welcome him with open arms.

The fellow that appears, a “stern faced king” will be mighty only because he is aligned with evil angels.
Daniel 8: 24. His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;
He shall destroy fearfully, And shall PROSPER and THRIVE;
He shall destroy the MIGHTY, and also the HOLY PEOPLE.

Daniel 8: 25. “THROUGH his CUNNING
He shall cause DECEIT TO PROSPER under his rule;
And he shall exalt himself in his heart.
HE SHALL DESTROY MANY IN THEIR PROSPERITY.
He shall even rise against the Prince of princes;
But he shall be broken without human means.

Satan will sit where he should not, on the Mount of the congregation at the sides of the North, in Jerusalem!

How do you break a holy people?

MONEY!!!! Wealth, riches, equals power which equals pride!

Revelation 13: 17. and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name
Who goes into Jerusalem and makes it the money Mecca of the world?
The Beast and Satan and the false prophet move into Jerusalem with the Gentiles for 42 months that’s how you do it.

Revelation 18: 16. And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in FINE LINEN, and PURPLE, and SCARLET, and DECKED IN GOLD, and PRECIOUS STONES, and pearls!

Countdown,,,,,, who decked her out with fine linen?

Ezekiel 16: 10. “I clothed you in embroidered cloth and gave you sandals of badger skin; I clothed you with FINE LINEN and covered you with SILK. 11“I adorned you with ornaments, put bracelets on your wrists, and a chain on your neck. 12“And I put a JEWEL in your nose, earrings in your ears, and a beautiful CROWN on your head. 13“Thus you were adorned with GOLD and SILVER, and your clothing was of FINE LINEN, SILK, and embroidered cloth. You ate pastry of fine flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and succeeded to royalty. 14 “Your FAME went out among the NATIONS because of your beauty, for it was perfect through My splendor which I HAD BESTOWED ON YOU,” SAYS THE LORD GOD.
15 “But you trusted in your own beauty, played the HARLOT because of your fame, and poured out your HARLOTRY on EVERYONE passing by who would have it

Countdown what happens to money worshippers?

Revelation 18: 17. For in one hour so GREAT RICHES is come to NOUGHT. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and AS MANY AS TRADE BY SEA, STOOD AFAR OFF,

Revelation 18: 18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this GREAT CITY!

Countdown,,,,, the following verse shows who becomes most upset abput losing “THIS GREAT CITY.
It is the Jews that pour dust on their heads, they don’t cry and start wailing over any GREAT CITY, eccept their own, GREAT CITY JERUSALEM!

Revelation 18: 19. And THEY CAST DUST ON THEIR HEADS, and cried, WEEPING, AND WAILING, saying, Alas, alas, that GREAT CITY, wherein were MADE RICH all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made DESOLATE.

Jerusalem was warned “in one hour you will be destroyed.”
A lot of folk look towards Rome.
Well Jews don’t wail and cry over Rome.

Revelation 18: 19. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Revelation 21: 9. And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife. 10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

The above is the NEW JERUSALEM made not by man but by the hand of God for HIS people to live and dwell upon the Earth.

Maranatha.

Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Greetings, I just thought I would bring some information over from "Understanding Daniel and Revelation." The study below was in answer to a question from Brain Damage as to why I call Jerusalem the bride. I should have used it first to explain how Jerusalem becomes the harlot from a young girl.

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
I use the word bride.

Israel is spoken of as being the bride, which may sound strange, but let me explain using the Book.

Numbers 14:31 And your CHILDREN shall wander in the WILDERNESS FORTY YEARS, and bear your WHOREDOMS, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.

The above verse is speaking of ISRAEL in the dessert being punished for their WHOREDOMS.

Hosea 3: 1Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a WOMAN BELOVED OF her FRIEND, yet an ADULTERESS, according to the love of the LORD toward the CHILDRN OF ISRAEL, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.

Israel is certainly the harlot, there is lots more proof.
The Birth of Israel, then she turns into the Harlot.

Eze 16: 1. Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Eze 16: 2. Son of man, cause JERUSALEM to know her ABOMMINATIONS,

Eze 16: 3. And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto JERUSALEM; Thy BIRTH and thy NATIVITY is of the land of CANAAN; thy FATHER was an AMORITE, and thy MOTHER an HITTITE.

Did you know that Abraham was an Amorite and Sarah was a Hittite. They were the first parents of the Jewish nation. The Bible is so exacting with detail.

Notice that Jerusalem and Israel are both referred to as being the woman!

Eze 16: Verse 3“Thus saith the Lord GOD unto JERUSALEM; Thy BIRTH”

Ezekiel 16: 4. And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the loathing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

Ezekiel 16; 8. Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I SWARE UNTO THEE, AND ENTERED INTO A COVENANT WITH THEE, saith the Lord GOD, and THOU BECOMEST MINE.

Israel is referred to, as a girl then as a woman becoming the Lord’s.

Ezekiel 16: 9. Then washed I thee with water; yea, I thoroughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.

Ezekiel16: 10. 0I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers’ skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I COVERED THEE WITH SILK.

Ezekiel 16: 13. Thus wast thou decked with GOLD and SILVER; and THY RAIMENT was of FINE LINEN, and SILK, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and THOU WAST EXCEEDING BEATIFUL, and THOU DIDST PROSPER INTO A KINGDOM.

I know it’s obvious but let me say it any rate. The beautiful lady is a kingdom,,,, Israel.

Ezekiel 16: 14. But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the HARLOT because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.

The beautiful lady,,, Israel which includes Jerusalem becomes a Harlot in silk. This is the same harlot in Revelation, riding on the beast but that is for a later study.

Ezekiel 16: 2. And in all thine ABOMINATIONS and thy WHOREDOMS thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.

Ezekiel 23: 44. 44Yet they went in unto her, as they go in unto a woman that playeth the HARLOT: so went they in unto Aholah and unto Aholibah, the lewd women.

Numbers 14:30. 0Doubtless YE SHALL NOT COME INTO THE LAND, concerning which I SWARE TO MAKE YOU DWELL THEREIN, save CALEB the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun. 31But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.

You know the story of Caleb and Joshua, they were the only men truthfully reporting of the promise lands abundance.

Numbers 14: 32. But as for you, your carcases, they shall fall in this wilderness. 33And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise

Plain English. For every day you lied about the land you will be punished a year in the wilderness. That’s a days sin for a years punishment.

Numbers 32;13 And the LORD’S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

Numbers 32; 14. And, behold, ye are risen up in your fathers’ stead, an increase of sinful men, to augment yet the fierce anger of the LORD toward Israel.

Amos 5:25. Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness FORTY YEARS, O house of ISRAEL?

Acts 7:36. He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.

The woman above is no match for the woman in Revelation

Revelation 12: 15. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
The second woman is made up of God’s people, that old dragon Satan (accuser) Lucifer hates them! Why?
Because they keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
What is the testimony of Jesus?
Rev 19: 10. “for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

I just thought I would run over this just to make sure that no one thinks that the woman riding on the beast in Revelation was any other identity but that of Israel-Jerusalem. The Bible proves quite clearly who the woman is without a doubt!

Upvote 0

Prophecy Countdown

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
If you want to find out who the fourth beast most terrible is, that the harlot is riding then go to "understanding Daniel and Revelation." You might get a surprise.
Daniel 11 and 12 are yet to be completed.

Revelation is linked to Daniel. Daniel, little book closed Revelation little book open.

I look for paralles and patterns.

Maranatha.
Prophecy Countdown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Prophecy Countdown
If you want to find out who the fourth beast most terrible is, that the harlot is riding then go to "understanding Daniel and Revelation." You might get a surprise.
Daniel 11 and 12 are yet to be completed.

Revelation is linked to Daniel. Daniel, little book closed Revelation little book open.

I look for paralles and patterns.

Maranatha.
Prophecy Countdown.

Hi,
just a question about Babylon & the Gen. 19 's Sodom & Gomorrah ones.
Which ones will be judged the worse, if there is one the worse??? P/N/B/

Upvote 0
Just wondering if anyone saw the similarities in Sin City now a days and Jerusalem 1st century AD.
And Ezekiel 16:37

therefore I am going to gather all your [Israel's] lovers, with whom you found pleasure, those you loved as well as those you hated. I will gather them against you from all around and will strip you in front of them, and they will see all your nakedness.
This seemed to have happened in the holacost, in Germany, showing that they were on the move.
Could they have migrated to the U.S. and now is known as Las Vegas.
Notice the money is changed into coins, (temple money).
The fine linen, gold etc...
If Sin City is Babylon,,,,,being a city, not a nation. Then it looks as though it would be nuked.
Revelation 17:4-16

17:4 And the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality...
17:16 And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.
Everyone seems to want everything to happen on the other side so they will not have to go through anything...but if we really look at everything, I think we could get hit again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.