United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Originally Posted by Aman777
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, (Greek-God Breathed) and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Dear Queller, How is one saved apart from believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, which you see errors in?
Can you show us one?
Two.Mar 10:46 And they came to Jericho: and as He went out of Jericho with His disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.

Luke confirms this:

Luk 18:35 And it came to pass, that as He was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:

One was as He came into Jericho and one when He left.

In Love,
Aman
Two problems:

One: If Luke states that the blind man was healed on the way into Jericho, it can't confirm the story in Mark where the blind man was healed as Jesus LEFT Jericho.

Two. You have completely ignored the version in Matthew 20:29-34 that is virtually identical to the version in Mark except for the number of blind men healed.

So again I ask you, was it 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Time has not ended yet.

Dear Queller, Of course not. That is WHY the Isaiah 24 is speaking of a time in the future. When those who have offended the children who believe in Jesus with their Evol Lies, they will be told of the SNARE of the Flood, which reveals the lies of the ToE, which they have forced upon our innocent children.

I'm sorry, but I can find no Biblical commentary that agrees with you on this. Why is your interpretation better than others?

Because it agrees with EVERY other discovered Truth, including evolution, the Big Bang, etc. Most "scholars" don't even know what Day it is. Do you?

That's because Isaiah 24 is comparing the destruction of the world to come to the destruction of the destruction of the Flood.

Doesn't matter. What matters is that it's in Hebrew perfect tense, which means that it has already happened. God set the Trap with the Flood in Genesis 8:1 The Snare proves that Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes.

"Evols" do not assume this. They conclude it from mountains of evidence, most of it genetic.

Good point but God knew scientists would find this since He evolved the sons of God (prehistoric man) from the water, Gen 1:21 and Humans from the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7 Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the sons of God, who had evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, and had within their blood the DNA and ERVs of animals. That is WHY today's Humans have Adam's human intelligence AND the DNA and ERVs of Apes.

Can YOU tell us HOW ancient men knew this? Thousands of years before Science? It's PROOF of God.

You and dad should discuss this. He thinks this world was in a different state in the past where all physical laws were different and you think this entire world has existed for only 4500 years.

Dad and I have already gone round and round. Dad interprets the scattering of Humans from Babel, when Peleg lived, to be the time when the Earth physically split. He has NO evidence to support his view. Planet Earth is some 4.53 Billion years old, like most of the Planets within our Solar system.

And neither one of you can support your claims with anything other than your own interpretation of the Bible, which no one else shares.

Dad cannot support his views with Scripture. I support mine with the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History. I have no problem with Science nor History but ONLY with the Satanic Lies of the ToE.

Completely unsupported imaginings.

Then refute me Scripturally, scientifically, or historically. Many have tried but none has refuted a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word. Scripture tells us that those who have not been born again cannot understand the Spiritual. Have you been born again? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Two problems:

One: If Luke states that the blind man was healed on the way into Jericho, it can't confirm the story in Mark where the blind man was healed as Jesus LEFT Jericho.

Dear Queller, I should not have used the word confirm.

Two. You have completely ignored the version in Matthew 20:29-34 that is virtually identical to the version in Mark except for the number of blind men healed.

So again I ask you, was it 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Then it is 4. I listed the accounts from Mark and Luke, but failed to see the story in Matthew. This proves that I am but a man, as I always post. There is nothing wrong with Scripture, but I am filled with human faults. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Seipai

Jan 20, 2014
✟1,266.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Oh how people will justify the many many flaws in the Bible. It is rather sad since it is the message of the Bible that is important and not the exact words. If you go by the exact words having to be consistent then if you are honest the only path available is that of atheism.

I will be the first to admit that the Bible is not to be taken literally since it was written by men. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that it is to be taken literally or that it is without flaw.

Quote me a verse and I will show how you are misinterpreting that verse. If you misinterpret the verse that your false beliefs are based upon why do you give this artificial (in other words man made) authority of the Bible?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So then what is the image of God that Adam was made to look like in Genesis 1 if not his soul?

Dear Queller, Adam was made from the dust of the ground a living soul, which in Hebrew means a living being, a physical person. God (Elohim) is an invisible Spirit. Jesus is the ONLY Image of the invisible God. Col 1:15 To be created in God's Image is to be born again in Christ, Spiritually. Adam was made like Jesus, who moulded him as a potter molds the Clay.
And why is this making of the physical body on day 3 not mentioned in Genesis 1? Wouldn't not mentioning it on day 3 mean that God did not consider the body good?

Genesis 1 is an outline of the first 6 Days of Creation, including events which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns. ALL of the rest of the Bible refers BACK to the first 34 verses of Scripture, which includes the history of the 7th Day, which is in Gen 2:1-3 God has but 7 Days or Ages and the 7th has no ending, for it is Eternity.

God has told us the entire HISTORY of the creation in the beginning. He sees the end from the beginning. Isa 46:10 It's proof of God and it is as certain to happen as tomorrow. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear PS, :amen: Even an unbeliever can see that the Flood is in the past and cannot happen again at the end of time. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Well gosh, you can't make intelligent arguments about the bible if you haven't read it first. I think it is fair to say that many of the atheists on here have read the whole bible at least once, if not multiple times.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Dear Queller, Of course not. That is WHY the Isaiah 24 is speaking of a time in the future.
Then why do you keep speaking as if the destruction of the world is in the past?

When those who have offended the children who believe in Jesus with their Evol Lies, they will be told of the SNARE of the Flood, which reveals the lies of the ToE, which they have forced upon our innocent children.
The Bible doesn't mention evolution at all. The idea that the snare is evolution (which has no scriptural support and every Biblical scholar disagrees with) is your imagining and yours alone.

Because it agrees with EVERY other discovered Truth, including evolution, the Big Bang, etc. Most "scholars" don't even know what Day it is. Do you?
No it doesn't. There is no evidence whatsoever of a global Flood 4500 years ago.

Doesn't matter. What matters is that it's in Hebrew perfect tense, which means that it has already happened.
Earlier you said "Isaiah 24 is speaking of a time in the future."

Either Isaiah 24 is speaking of time in the future or of something that already happened. Which is it? It can't be both.

God set the Trap with the Flood in Genesis 8:1 The Snare proves that Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes.
Since the Snare for evolution doesn't exist it can't prove anything. It can't even be scientific and provide evidence for anything.

Good point but God knew scientists would find this since He evolved the sons of God (prehistoric man) from the water, Gen 1:21 and Humans from the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7 Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the sons of God, who had evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, and had within their blood the DNA and ERVs of animals. That is WHY today's Humans have Adam's human intelligence AND the DNA and ERVs of Apes.
Completely unsupported either scripturally or scientifically.

Can YOU tell us HOW ancient men knew this? Thousands of years before Science? It's PROOF of God.
They didn't "know" this. You imagine they did.

Dad and I have already gone round and round. Dad interprets the scattering of Humans from Babel, when Peleg lived, to be the time when the Earth physically split. He has NO evidence to support his view. Planet Earth is some 4.53 Billion years old, like most of the Planets within our Solar system.

Dad cannot support his views with Scripture. I support mine with the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History. I have no problem with Science nor History but ONLY with the Satanic Lies of the ToE.
The only reason you think you have evidence to support your view is that you have twisted scripture into something no reasonable Christian would recognize.

Then refute me Scripturally, scientifically, or historically. Many have tried but none has refuted a single jot nor tittle of God's Holy Word. Scripture tells us that those who have not been born again cannot understand the Spiritual. Have you been born again? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
You have given nothing to refute other than your own twisted interpretation of Scripture. If I wanted I could just post links to Answers in Genesis and Talk Origins. Both of them completely refute you and they still contradict one another.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Oh how people will justify the many many flaws in the Bible. It is rather sad since it is the message of the Bible that is important and not the exact words. If you go by the exact words having to be consistent then if you are honest the only path available is that of atheism.

Dear Seipai, False Teaching. I didn't know that Lutherans didn't believe the Bible, or it that a personal opinion?

I will be the first to admit that the Bible is not to be taken literally since it was written by men. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that it is to be taken literally or that it is without flaw.

Jesus tells us that God's Holy Word is Truth. Jhn 17:17 Do you know more than He does?

Quote me a verse and I will show how you are misinterpreting that verse. If you misinterpret the verse that your false beliefs are based upon why do you give this artificial (in other words man made) authority of the Bible?

God tells us that He breathed the words to the writers from inside them, through the Holy Spirit. Be careful when you accuse the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, of telling falsehoods. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin. How are Lutherans saved apart from believing the Bible?

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Then it is 4. I listed the accounts from Mark and Luke, but failed to see the story in Matthew. This proves that I am but a man, as I always post. There is nothing wrong with Scripture, but I am filled with human faults. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Are you seriously trying to claim that the accounts in Mark and Matthew tell of two completely different encounters? Even though, other than the number of people being healed, they are practically identical?

Not to mention that of the three Gospels that mention Jesus healing blind men near Jericho at the same time, each writer only told one account and left out the other two?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Genesis 1 is an outline of the first 6 Days of Creation, including events which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns. ALL of the rest of the Bible refers BACK to the first 34 verses of Scripture, which includes the history of the 7th Day, which is in Gen 2:1-3 God has but 7 Days or Ages and the 7th has no ending, for it is Eternity.

God has told us the entire HISTORY of the creation in the beginning. He sees the end from the beginning. Isa 46:10 It's proof of God and it is as certain to happen as tomorrow. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
I'm sorry, there is no scriptural support for the claim that "Genesis 1 is an outline of the first 6 Days of Creation, including events which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns."

For example, what things in Genesis 1 will happen after the return of Jesus?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear PS, :amen: Even an unbeliever can see that the Flood is in the past and cannot happen again at the end of time. God Bless you.

Well gosh, you can't make intelligent arguments about the bible if you haven't read it first. I think it is fair to say that many of the atheists on here have read the whole bible at least once, if not multiple times.

Dear PS, Perhaps I should get you to speak to Queller, who seem to be unable to understand what is actually written. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Dear PS, Perhaps I should get you to speak to Queller, who seem to be unable to understand what is actually written. God bless you.

In Love,
Aman

It isn't my duty to tell people what to read or how to interpret what they read. Unless I wrote it, then I can make a formal statement saying all that my work is supposed to mean and that adding anything extra is wrong. But that doesn't apply to religious texts.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then why do you keep speaking as if the destruction of the world is in the past?

Dear Queller, Because the Snare traps Evols who are ignorant of the Fact that the Flood brought Humans to this Planet.

The Bible doesn't mention evolution at all. The idea that the snare is evolution (which has no scriptural support and every Biblical scholar disagrees with) is your imagining and yours alone.

False accusation since evolution is shown in Genesis 6:4. The sons of God (prehistoric man) produced offspring with Adam's daughters. The sons of God evolved the human intelligence of Adam, showing that descent with modification is True.

No it doesn't. There is no evidence whatsoever of a global Flood 4500 years ago.

Agreed. History confirms that the first Human farmers on this Earth walked out to the mountains of Ararat into the valleys of Northern Mesopotamia some 10k years ago and Human civilization began.
Earlier you said "Isaiah 24 is speaking of a time in the future."

PsychoSarah has NO problem understanding what I posted. Perhaps you could find someone to read it to you.

Either Isaiah 24 is speaking of time in the future or of something that already happened. Which is it? It can't be both.

The Flood has already happened and God promised Noah that never again would He destroy the Earth in a Flood. Gen 9:11 What you can't seem to understand is that at the end of time, God will hold those responsible for teaching Evol Lies to our children. ie. That we evolved from the common ancestor of Apes instead of arriving on this Earth in an Ark.

Since the Snare for evolution doesn't exist it can't prove anything. It can't even be scientific and provide evidence for anything.

Completely unsupported either scripturally or scientifically.

They didn't "know" this. You imagine they did.

The only reason you think you have evidence to support your view is that you have twisted scripture into something no reasonable Christian would recognize.

You have given nothing to refute other than your own twisted interpretation of Scripture. If I wanted I could just post links to Answers in Genesis and Talk Origins. Both of them completely refute you and they still contradict one another.

False accusations. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Seipai

Jan 20, 2014
✟1,266.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Dear Seipai, False Teaching. I didn't know that Lutherans didn't believe the Bible, or it that a personal opinion?

Nobody believes or follows the whole Bible. Not even you.

Jesus tells us that God's Holy Word is Truth. Jhn 17:17 Do you know more than He does?

And you are making mistake number one. That verse only claims that the word of Jesus is true. The problem is that if there was a mistranslation then it is no longer Jesus' word. Plus only a very very very small part of the Bible is Jesus' word. So according to that verse most of the Bible could be wrong.

God tells us that He breathed the words to the writers from inside them, through the Holy Spirit. Be careful when you accuse the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, of telling falsehoods. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin. How are Lutherans saved apart from believing the Bible?

In Love,
Aman

Again show the supposed quotes that say that. You are merely interpreting the Bible to suit your purposes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Dear Queller, Because the Snare traps Evols who are ignorant of the Fact that the Flood brought Humans to this Planet.
This is not a different planet than the one described in Genesis 1.

False accusation since evolution is shown in Genesis 6:4. The sons of God (prehistoric man) produced offspring with Adam's daughters. The sons of God evolved the human intelligence of Adam, showing that descent with modification is True.
There is no evidence whatsoever that when the Bible speaks of the Nephilim it is talking about evolution. None.

Agreed. History confirms that the first Human farmers on this Earth walked out to the mountains of Ararat into the valleys of Northern Mesopotamia some 10k years ago and Human civilization began.
How long ago was the Flood?

PsychoSarah has NO problem understanding what I posted. Perhaps you could find someone to read it to you.
I understand it just fine. Your twisted interpretation of scripture is not something any reasonable Christian would recognize.

For example, the Nephilim were actually prehistoric man? Would that be H. habilis? H. rudolfensis? H. erectus? Neanderthal?

Of course none of those were tall enough to be considered giants so it can't be any of those. Who were they exactly?

The Flood has already happened and God promised Noah that never again would He destroy the Earth in a Flood. Gen 9:11 What you can't seem to understand is that at the end of time, God will hold those responsible for teaching Evol Lies to our children. ie. That we evolved from the common ancestor of Apes instead of arriving on this Earth in an Ark.
So who descended from Noah, his wife, their sons, and their wives?

False accusations. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
No, they aren't false accusations. You hold to a scriptural interpretation that no one else holds to. There is a reason for that.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
False accusation since evolution is shown in Genesis 6:4.

Please don't pull me into an interpretation dispute, I am hardly an expert on the bible. I have read it and thought about what was written, but that is about the extent of my qualifications.

Upvote 0

Delphiki

May 7, 2010
Ohio
✟5,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Please don't pull me into an interpretation dispute, I am hardly an expert on the bible. I have read it and thought about what was written, but that is about the extent of my qualifications.

Don't worry. He's constantly shown his interpretation is a unique one among Christians.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm sorry, there is no scriptural support for the claim that "Genesis 1 is an outline of the first 6 Days of Creation, including events which will not happen until AFTER Jesus returns.

For example, what things in Genesis 1 will happen after the return of Jesus?

Dear Queller, Genesis 1:27 shows that God is creating Adam (mankind) in His Image. God is STILL creating sinners in Christ, since it takes the agreement of the Trinity to CREATE a new creature in Christ. Jhn 14:16 Jesus tells us that He and His Father are still working up to the present time, Jhn 5:17 and the Holy Spirit and the Church are working today to CREATE new Christians.

The next events will happen after Jesus returns to rule and reign for a thousand years:

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Mankind has Never had dominion or rule over EVERY living thing as the Flu vaccine testifies. Polar bears, Sharks and Mosquitoes don't recognize that we rule over them because we have NEVER ruled them. After Jesus returns we will as Isaiah 11 clearly shows.

The rest of Genesis one tells of what will happen after Jesus returns. Genesis 1:29-30 tells us that EVERYthing with life will become a Vegetarian. This has NEVER happened in History because it's prophecy, as Isaiah 11:7 shows when the Lion eats straw like the Ox.

When the present 6th Day ends, it will be because God has brought His Creation to perfection and filled it with a host of believers in Jesus Christ as Genesis 2:1 shows. This can only happen AFTER the last sinners to be saved is saved and safe in Heaven, for ALL the host must be present BEFORE this verse can be fully true.

Gen 2:1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

When God's Creation has been brought to Perfection and filled with all of it's host, which includes ALL Christians:

Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.

God rests from ALL of His work AFTER the Creation is brought to perfection and filled with the host of Heaven. Remember that the Trinity is STILL working Today, which means that God's rest from ALL of His work is Future. In order to confirm this, read the next verse:

Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it (set apart) because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made.

At this point in time, it will be too late to be Created in God's Image or in Christ, Spiritually. If this had already happened in the past, then NO one would be saved because ALL of God's work would have long ago ceased. God will NOT rest until His Creation is brought to perfection and that is a long time from now because it is AFTER Jesus rules and reigns for a thousand years.

Genesis one is the complete History of the 6 Days or Ages of God's Creation of the Perfect 3rd Heaven.
Genesis two tells us what happens AFTER God's Creation is completely finished or brought to perfection. For God to finish a work is for that work to be made perfect. If it's NOT, perfect, then it's NOT finished. That's God's Truth. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0