Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Peace be with you all :liturgy:

I know I haven't been around much. You are all in my prayers. Well I have some exciting news. I just got off the phone with the Salesians (again) and I will head to NJ in Feb. and I will take one more step toward the order. In Feb. I will finish the paperwork and do one of my final interviews. After that Fr. Steve comes to Iowa and interviews my family. Then I am voted on! It has been decided that I WILL be moving there after this school year and I will (pending my interviews and acceptance) start my formation. Keep praying for me my decision is exciting but scary at the same time.

My spiritual directors and guides are all giving me the thumbs up so it is an exciting time indedd!

Brother Justin <><

Reactions: QuantaCura

poppinskw

Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know I haven't been around much. You are all in my prayers. Well I have some exciting news. I just got off the phone with the Salesians (again) and I will head to NJ in Feb. and I will take one more step toward the order. In Feb. I will finish the paperwork and do one of my final interviews. After that Fr. Steve comes to Iowa and interviews my family. Then I am voted on! It has been decided that I WILL be moving there after this school year and I will (pending my interviews and acceptance) start my formation. Keep praying for me my decision is exciting but scary at the same time.

My spiritual directors and guides are all giving me the thumbs up so it is an exciting time indedd!

Brother Justin <><

Praying for you, :crossrc: I am so thankful for God's work and leading in your life. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Geez they interview your FAMILY?!:eek:

All i had to do was chat to the priests, go for psychological and medical tests and get the Bishops OK.

Salesians seem a lot more complicated then diocesan priests...
Yeah well it is different. I will be working with kids all the time that will be my focus. And with the scandals they are VERY careful. Also it is a monastic life style I will be living. It is ok I have no doubts I will get through all the tests just fine.

Thank you all for your prayers they are felt!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0

anawim

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2004
NY suburbs
Visit site
✟19,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican

Brother Justin <><

I know the Salesians are in Rockland County in NY, but I didn't know that they were in NJ as well. Keep us posted. There are a few of us here in the lower Hudson Valley region.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Yeah well it is different. I will be working with kids all the time that will be my focus. And with the scandals they are VERY careful. Also it is a monastic life style I will be living. It is ok I have no doubts I will get through all the tests just fine.

Thank you all for your prayers they are felt!

Brother Justin <><
Yea i see why its more indepth...

I will definately continue praying for you and your vocation...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.