Jan 22, 2005
England
✟11,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug:

Lord we pray for Angels to surround and comfort and guide the family and friends of Faithchic05......be with them in a real and powerful way.....give them hope and peace. We pray for David too - and ask for the best to happen in his life - trusting in your mercy, love, and power to bring good in all situations. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

angelwannabe

Contributor
Jul 30, 2005
north carolina
✟25,768.00
Faith
Baptist
:groupray: I PRAY THE LORD WILL GIVE YOUR FAMILY THE STENGTH YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH THIS,
I KNOW ITS HARD LOSING A LOVE ONE, I LOST MY DAD 2 1/2 YEARS AGO, BUT IF HE IS SAVED SAVED AND READY TO GO HOME, WHETHER HE STAYS OR GOES HES A WINNER EITHIER WAY. JUST LOOK TO THE LORD, HE WILL GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH AND COMFORT YOU NEED.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
faithchic05 said:
please pray for my uncle david and for our famliy. he has had cancer for a couple a year now and it getting worse. we found out that he has three tumers on his brain. he won't have that long to live.

Lord give this family strength and help them to lean on you and that you will know what to do next. Help them to lean on you for direction and guidance. In thy name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.