✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there,

I put a lot of effort into visiting my uncle recently. He is like a father to me, but I do not see him very often sense he moved about 3.5 hours away.

I know he must get lonely and he is often crytical and suspicious of people. I wanted us to all have fun and bond and be closer, but I am afraid he maybe is a little grumpy, well he seems to be a little down or something, not his old self. I feel bad I want to do things with him, but for our trip he has just been there for meals, or dropped us off at the beach and left to do his own thing. I hope he doesn't think we are useing him or anything because I want to do things he likes to do and want for us to all be close like we used to when I was younger.

Anyhow just pray we can all be close as a family and help bring joy to eachother. I really care about my uncle. I used to live with him, my sister and myself. So pray for his happyness too. I could go on about him. He's a lawer, so please pray for his bussiness as well. Mostly I just want him to be happy though.

Thanks,

BEN

A

Avidan

Remny said:
Anyhow just pray we can all be close as a family and help bring joy to eachother. I really care about my uncle. I used to live with him, my sister and myself. So pray for his happyness too. I could go on about him. He's a lawer, so please pray for his bussiness as well. Mostly I just want him to be happy though.

I agree in Prayer for all of these things with Ben. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

-Avidan

Reactions: Remny
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord help Ben and watch over him and his uncle and let everything go according to your will and plan as please don't let his uncle get all feisty and fired up but to calm down for Ben's sake and others around him. In thy name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.