Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is Dave Darling, I felt like I should share my story regarding my speech problem, I already shared it with Dr. Enos Martin as he is a psychiatrist and might know some things about what happened to me, my story is below:

Back in 2005 I was in the psych ward at Hershey Medical Center with symptoms of schizoaffective disorder. My doctor in the psych ward actually did something very suspicious. Apparently she was a devout muslim and I overheard one of the med students in the ward saying that she hated me and had called me an infidel, she knew that I was a Christian. On the day that I was discharged she showed up in my room with my meds and told me to take them, she was not supposed to do this, only the psych nurse was supposed to dispense medication. It was a gelcap, the kind that you can pull apart. For some reason I did not trust her, but I took the meds anyway. Several hours later I became extremely ill, I had a very sick feeling mentally, I though it was just the meds and I tried to go back to my room to sleep it off, however when I woke up later the feeling was still there. They discharged me that night and I went home and went to bed, when I woke up the next morning I was suddenly unable to speak. I was like that for 17 years but was miraculously cured by methoxyisoflavone. I have tried to track my doctor in the ward down but it seems that she has moved on from Hershey Med and that her whereabouts are unknown, I do not know her name. You might not believe this, but God spoke to me nearly 20 years ago and shared some things with me. He said someone was going to poison me and that I was going to develop a speech impediment and it was going to be cured by methoxyisoflavone, the voice also said I was going to be contacted by the police and there was going to be an investigation and then a criminal trial and that I was going to receive compensation of nearly 1 million dollars when it was all said and done! The voice also told me several things that were going to happen in the future, the voice said I was going to attend grad school for a master's degree and this came to pass, I had forgotten that God told me this until after I had completed this! However for whatever reason all of the bad things the voice told me about came to pass but none of the good things. I did develop a severe speech problem like the voice said and this seemed totally off the wall at the time, I was speaking fine, but it happened, but I was never contacted by the police, there was no investigation or trial, and I was never compensated. I have been praying every day that if I am in need of justice that there would be justice, but nothing has happened so far.