My regret is holding me back but God has been so good to me..

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
You're prayers have really helped me through very hard times Thank you all so much.

I would like for you to send your prayers this way again as a mistake I made a month ago concerning a good job God blessed me with that I left instead of moving forward & being persistent in finding a new one Ive been held back with regret.

It was a great job but at the time I was still a little anxious & the drive to the job was far instead of overcoming that fear I gave into it & never went back and Ive been held back in regret instead of getting out there and finding something new & maybe better that God may have for me.

If anyone has any quotes or scriptures that could also help I would really appreciate it. Besides the job part which was my fault God has been really good to me restoring me from the inside & rebuilding my relationships with my family & has been helping me really appreciate my life all of that is priceless & mostly more important then money.. Ive been spending a lot of time helping my family and working on school but I cannot get over this guilt about this job I left.. knowing the state the economy is in.. & also the money Ive borrowed to pay my bills.

My goal is to have all my debt paid but the holidays so I may enjoy them this year.. As Ive come a VERY long way this year with many many challenges.. Christmas to me is like New Years every year I try to get everything worked out & settled to enjoy that Holiday. This year I need it the most God has taken me on a very very challenging & beneficial ride this year... And I feel this year has been the beginning of whole new life....

The regret is the only thing holding me back from really experiencing it to the fullest!!

Thank you all for your prayers!!
Praying for all of you as well!!