Dialysis, cancer & not making ends meet

Creativeguy

Jul 24, 2012
✟19,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm really at the end of my wits. I feel like God is not listening to my prayers at all. I was diagnosed with dialysis a couple of years ago. I never complained and just dealt with it. The last year, my finances have gotten worse. My job has cut everyone's hours. I've been frantically looking for something for over a year, to no avail. Now I've been diagnosed with cancer. Unfortunately, I can't take time off work to get surgery to treat the cancer.

I work very hard and am trying to pull myself out of my situation, but it's one thing after another. Please pray for me. At this point, I'm honestly thinking about stopping dialysis and not treating the cancer at all.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm honestly thinking about stopping dialysis and not treating the cancer at all.
Life is always the right choice. We need to have faith, trust and believe God that things are going to get better. I believe that He is a God of miracles and that nothing is impossible for Him when it comes to healing. I have a lot of scriptures and that helps me when I pray.

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟63,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm really at the end of my wits. I feel like God is not listening to my prayers at all. I was diagnosed with dialysis a couple of years ago. I never complained and just dealt with it. The last year, my finances have gotten worse. My job has cut everyone's hours. I've been frantically looking for something for over a year, to no avail. Now I've been diagnosed with cancer. Unfortunately, I can't take time off work to get surgery to treat the cancer.

I work very hard and am trying to pull myself out of my situation, but it's one thing after another. Please pray for me. At this point, I'm honestly thinking about stopping dialysis and not treating the cancer at all.

:praying: Praying for you.

Have you checked with Social Security regarding SS disability due to your dialysis?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Can you apply for disability?try to stay positive, i know it's hard. God is slow to act sometimes.
God bless you.
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums