4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My granddaughter was born Oct 19th at 28 weeks 3lbs 5 oz .. My son was afraid at first , we prayed , his work prayed , neighbors and friends and even the owner of his company in Turkey sent him words of support and encouragement . Today she is 4 lbs 6oz and from what the Dr says is as healthy as many full term newborns , she has a head full of dark hair and has really put up a good fight and doing great ... She was due Dec 14th and will be going home any day now , God is good .. They had two early miscarriages before this little fighter come along , I'll see the other two in Heaven .. Praise the Lord ...

Another word about the owner in Turkey , he told my son and others he wanted to do something extra for his new employees in America , his company pays well but he wanted to provide meals or maybe gas allowance for travel to and from work , also he wanted to fly the Turkish flag below the American and South Carolina flag at the plant site but was worried it may offend us so he decided not to .. Seems like an impressive person .. So I pray he'll see Jesus in our work ethic and compassion ..

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My granddaughter was born Oct 19th at 28 weeks 3lbs 5 oz .. My son was afraid at first , we prayed , his work prayed , neighbors and friends and even the owner of his company in Turkey sent him words of support and encouragement . Today she is 4 lbs 6oz and from what the Dr says is as healthy as many full term newborns , she has a head full of dark hair and has really put up a good fight and doing great ... She was due Dec 14th and will be going home any day now , God is good .. They had two early miscarriages before this little fighter come along , I'll see the other two in Heaven .. Praise the Lord ...

Another word about the owner in Turkey , he told my son and others he wanted to do something extra for his new employees in America , his company pays well but he wanted to provide meals or maybe gas allowance for travel to and from work , also he wanted to fly the Turkish flag below the American and South Carolina flag at the plant site but was worried it may offend us so he decided not to .. Seems like an impressive person .. So I pray he'll see Jesus in our work ethic and compassion ..

Finally a word of good news shines in a beam of light. Thank you. God bless your precious little granddaughter with all love. Tell her John is rooting for her.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations on the new addition to your family, and I pray that the Lord continues to bless you and your family.

Finally a word of good news shines in a beam of light. Thank you. God bless your precious little granddaughter with all love. Tell her John is rooting for her.

Thank you so much , ya'll put a tear in my eye , and God bless you and your families .. :amen:

Upvote 0

Femina

Nov 4, 2016
Australia
✟15,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Congrats from the heart on your granddaughter.
I wanted to read of the CF members being as righteous as that Muslim. If you think about it very few threads are about the good works Christians are doing; or the healing they receive or give. Most of them are about their problems with stress and their theories on theology.
Some bicker, some are emotional rather than spiritual, some are always implying God has failed or God is bad just as atheists do... Some demean their fellow Christians- which is what some will think I am doing here. Some testify to God's power but these are the minority...
I think however that unless your righteousness exceeds that of this Muslim you will in no way enter the kingdom of heaven.
GOODBYE CF.

Upvote 0

7trees

Oct 15, 2016
Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to read of the CF members being as righteous as that Muslim. If you think about it very few threads are about the good works Christians are doing; or the healing they receive or give. Most of them are about their problems with stress and their theories on theology.
Some bicker, some are emotional rather than spiritual, some are always implying God has failed or God is bad just as atheists do... Some demean their fellow Christians- which is what some will think I am doing here. Some testify to God's power but these are the minority...
I think however that unless your righteousness exceeds that of this Muslim you will in no way enter the kingdom of heaven.
GOODBYE CF.
Goodbye Femina- harlot of the Babylonian church!-
No, seriously you have been spiritual if sometimes emotional. You have spoken about the healing power of Christ in your own life.
You are too gentle for this religious abattoir; too alive for this spiritual morgue... So, adieu.
God bless.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
GOODBYE CF.

Thanx for the congrats , I know you do mean it , God bless .. btw , I don't know if the man is Muslim or not ..

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Kellen got word she's coming home tomorrow , again thanx for the prayers guys , we had been prepared for a couple more weeks in the hospital .. Now we pray more that all our (yours and ours) children be given a heart for God with divine protection and purpose through out our lives ..

I've got to brush up on my doll baby and doll house skills since my other sons two daughters have outgrown them .. I play a mean game of Barbi dolls and tea party .. ^_^^_^^_^ :clap:

Upvote 0