Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
four what? and eight what?

I am not clear about what you are saying.

In Daniel 7, the text itself say four kingdoms and four kings

In Revelation 17:10 it only says 7 kings. And Revelation 17:11 it says the beast is the eighth (king, implied).

In Daniel 7, the four kingdoms and corresponding four kings are...

Babylonian - Nebuchadnezzar
Medes Persians - Cyrus
Greeks - Alexander
Roman - little horn

In Daniel 7:23-24, what kingdom does it say the ten kings are of? The fourth kingdom.

In Revelation, the ten kings are still of the fourth kingdom, and they rule at the same time as the beast. Thus the beast is of the fourth kingdom.

I have already explained it, brother. If you are not getting it, I would suggest watching some Chuck Missler or another Eschatology teacher. This is a common thing taught in regards to the End Times, kind of like Daniel's 70th week.

May God bless you this fine day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My New End Times Chronology:
(A Chronology in Honor of both:
A Pre-Trib Rapture and a Mid-Trib Gathering of the Elect):

Summary:

1. Pre-Trib Rapture.
2. 1st Half of 7 Year Tribulation Part 1, and Part 2.
3. 2nd Half of 7 Year Tribulation Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4.
4. Earth is Purified by Fire & Satan is Bound.
5. The Millennium: the 1st of the Resurrections, 1,000 Year Reign of Christ, & the Final Last Battle.
6. Old Earth Passes Away and A New Earth Appears.
7. New Jerusalem Comes Down From Out of Heaven.
8. The Final Resurrections and the Judgment.
9. The Saints Witness the Lifeless Remains of the Wicked.
10. The End - The Saints Live with God for All Eternity.

Commentaries:

1. The 70th Week of Daniel.
2. Explaining Why "One Day = One Year" in the 70 Weeks of Daniel.
3. Explaining the 70 Weeks from Daniel 9:24-27.
4. When does the "Day of the Lord" or the "Day of Wrath" begin?
5. Figuring out the Timing of the Gathering: Comparing Revelation 19 with the Olivet Discourse.
6. Marriage Supper is a Battle & Not a Literal Feast.
7. Why is there is a "Pre-Trib Rapture," and a "Mid-Trib Gathering?"
8. The 8 Kings.
9. Commentary Coming Soon.
10. Commentary Coming Soon.

Side Note 1:

This thread is for discussion for both Pre-Trib Rapture proponents, and Mid-Trib Rapture proponents (Note: Please take note that I call the Mid Trib Rapture as a Mid-Trib Gathering and not as a Rapture). Anyways, if you are not Pre-Trib, or Mid-Trib, please do not post within this thread. This thread is for mutual edification and further study and not for endless debate. While I do not mind the sharing of our differences on Eschatology, I do not want this thread to be turned into a heated discussion.

Side Note 2:

Oh, and this End Times Chronology is not meant to be something that is 100% fact (like the teaching of Soteriology). It may not be precise in it's arrangement on everything. However, this chronology is based on other men of God's study on the End Times on what will happen in the future before Christ returns. I have prayed and re-arranged my list many times based on the light of what Scripture says over the years. I can only pray that others will find my End Times Chronology and comments edifying to them in following and loving our Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings to you all in the Lord.

A wonderful picture of the rapture is Lot and his family were literally yanked out of Sodom.

Now if you don’t mind a few points added to your list. Before the break takes place the false - prophet will appear. He will do counterfeit miracles as he acts counterfeiting preparing the Way for the anti-Christ. Only one of these counterfeits false-prophet is said to do is very important if we are to expand our understanding what has taken place, is taking place and will take place. The false-prophet May challenge all the religions of the world to prove their god is God. As the false prophet counterfeits Elijah he steps forward and appears to bring fire down from heaven. That fire was what the Lord saw Satan coming down as lightening. This is the delusion that is coming that “could almost” deceive the elect had we not been told beforehand.

Then I would offer that at the end of the second half of years end the coming of our Lord. The Lords return to Mount of Olives. The Mount splitting in two forming the escape for the Faithful Remnant. The splitting of the Mount will trigger the great city's earthquake that will kill seven thousand.

Last edited:
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A wonderful picture of the rapture is Lot and his family were literally yanked out of Sodom.

Now if you don’t mind a few points added to your list. Before the break takes place the false - prophet will appear. He will do counterfeit miracles as he acts counterfeiting preparing the Way for the anti-Christ. Only one of these counterfeits false-prophet is said to do is very important if we are to expand our understanding what has taken place, is taking place and will take place. The false-prophet May challenge all the religions of the world to prove their god is God. As the false prophet counterfeits Elijah he steps forward and appears to bring fire down from heaven. That fire was what the Lord saw Satan coming down as lightening. This is the delusion that is coming that “could almost” deceive the elect had we not been told beforehand.

Then I would offer that at the end of the second half of years end the coming of our Lord. The Lords return to Mount of Olives. The Mount splitting in two forming the escape for the Faithful Remnant. The splitting of the Mount will trigger the great cities earthquake that will kill seven thousand.

I would need verses for this.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would need verses for this.

Sorry for the delay I just got back from a family lake excursion. Relaxing is exhausting.i am not avoiding answering it will just take a little bit to not have fuzzy brain. Passages will follow. Before my nap, I am 71, I would like to know how familiar you with the Jewish beliefs about the things God did on Passover. I assume you already know that 70 Weeks of Years began on Passover, the Lord came on Passover becoming our Passover Lamb when He was crucified on Passover. The last Week of Years will begin on a yet future Passover and on the the seventh years Passover Since anti-Christ. The Rabbis believe all the major events have taken place on what became Passover with Creation and so on.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry for the delay I just got back from a family lake excursion. Relaxing is exhausting.i am not avoiding answering it will just take a little bit to not have fuzzy brain. Passages will follow. Before my nap, I am 71, I would like to know how familiar you with the Jewish beliefs about the things God did on Passover. I assume you already know that 70 Weeks of Years began on Passover, the Lord came on Passover becoming our Passover Lamb when He was crucified on Passover. The last Week of Years will begin on a yet future Passover and on the the seventh years Passover Since anti-Christ. The Rabbis believe all the major events have taken place on what became Passover with Creation and so on.

I believe the Rapture is at a day or hour that nobody knows.
I believe the Rapture will then set into motion the last week in Daniel's 70 week prophecy.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the Rapture is at a day or hour that nobody knows.
I believe the Rapture will then set into motion the last week in Daniel's 70 week prophecy.

I am still interested in your knowledge of the Passover if you would please.

I agree with you His Bride will not be subjected to the tribulation. But you have some questions for me and I will attempt to answer them. There is a disadvantage if we do not understand the cultural understandings of those who would hear these teachings. But here are those Scriptures that are the dots we are called to understand.

Revelation 13 introduces us to an interesting character the Dragon but the dragon is not alone he has a beast who comes out of the sea and one who comes out of the land. We know the dragon to be Satan but who are these other beings? One is anti-christ and the other the false prophet or the unholy spirit. This is the trinity of evil Satan father , son and unholy spirit. They are shown to us later as a frog with three unclean spirits coming out of him, one but three and three but one as Satan not only opposes God but counterfeits Him as well. The father stands in heaven before the Father accusing believers. Satan the Son, anti-christ is presently in the Abyss held in unbreakable chains waiting for that day to be released upon the world. The unholy spirit or false prophet is presently at work in the world blaspheming the Lord and deceiving those he can. Once we begin to understand this trinity of evil we can begin to set the blocks that will support what you have questions about and I will get to them.

The Passover is believed by the Rabbi’s to be so important that even creation was begun on it and interestingly enough the Feast lasts 7 days like the creation account. The first Passover revealed to Man took place in the Garden. Adam learned what was to be sacrificed, the Lamb. How did Abel know the acceptable sacrifice? The Lord would slay the Innocent for the guilty. How did Abel learn the acceptable sacrifice, trial and error, lucky guess our through what would become known as the Haggadah or the telling. Cain and Abel had heard of the momentous events in the Garden and when they reached the proper age they then had bring their own sacrifice Abel brought the Lamb and Cain rejected the Lamb and we still see people both Jews and Gentiles, going Cain’s Way with their rejection of the Lamb.

It has been researched by Sir Robert Anderson with the help of the Royal Astronomy, hope that’s what they are called, and because of their historical data they were able to discover that the decree to rebuild was given on a Passover. Then they were able to research that the Lord came 62 Weeks later on Passover. With these two periods of time for a week of Years 7 x 7 49 years and 62 weeks of years later Christ came on Passover and offered Himself as the Passover Lamb and it was 62 Weeks of Years when combined gives us 69 Weeks of Years our 483 years. This leaves one Week of Years of 7 years duration which we know begins on Passover and and comes to an end on Passover seven years later. In the middle of this week of Years anti-christ breaks the covenant Re. 13: 13. After breaking the covenant the Trib begins. Half way through those seven years the false prophet if breaking the covenant was all he did it would be enough but he breaks it in the only way he can because no mortal man could do these things he has to prove that this is the Messiah and what better way than to seem to bring fire down from heaven. That we find in Revelation 13:13 and it was this the Lord spoke of as seeing Satan fall from heaven as lightening Luke 10: 18. This will convince the apostate portion of Israel that Elijah has come and he prepared the way of the Lord. Fire from heaven Re. 13: 23 and just as we are told the sign of the Son of Man will be like lightening from the east to the west. This fire will be in the Lord’s case the Shekinah Glory and for anti-christ a counterfeit of the Christ. Imagine all this when it takes place on Passover on the Temple Mount where the Lord God Almighty promised to provide the Lamb. With this fire will provide the fire needed for temple worship.

Got a bad battery even plugged in I am down to 9% power. Let it recharge write more later thanks for your patience

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am still interested in your knowledge of the Passover if you would please.

The most important thing we can understand about the Passover and never forget is that Jesus is our Passover Lamb. Everything points to Jesus. I did create a chronology of the Passion week (Which focuses on the Passover).

My New Chronology on the Passion Week

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The most important thing we can understand about the Passover and never forget is that Jesus is our Passover Lamb. Everything points to Jesus. I did create a chronology of the Passion week (Which focuses on the Passover).

This delusion that is coming will be such a good delusion it could almost fool the elect, Matt. 24: 24 Mk. 13: 22, that means it could almost fool us if we were alive at that time. Take a moment to think of the great error plaguing our understanding of the Last Days and anti-Christ . What would anti-christ have to be to deceive you into believing he is the promised Christ? What does Scripture tell us the Christ will be? Born a Jew not from Rome or Russia or any Gentile in Israel. Think of all the other criteria that has to take place in order to deceive you into believing the Christ is the Christ. Then look at the claims permeating prophetic teaching on the End Times. What keeps us from believing the Lie is The Truth is we have been told before hand through Scripture guidelines that spell out and must appear to be fulfilled. Think of Fox, MSNBC, Cnn and every news organization and individual people reaction to this bringing down of fire. The individual's watching on these news sources what is going to be their reaction? All whose name is not written in The Lamb's Book of Life will be deceived. We have come to the halfway point of this final Week of the End Times. The last 3 and a half years of the 70th Week of Years prophecy seems to have been fulfilled with the coming of the Messiah but it is the anti-Christ. Three and a half years remain and it is the coming of the End of the Age. Then anti-Christ who falls like lightening will be shown to be a fake with the sign of the Son of Man and His entrance as the Lord appears as lightening that goes from the east to the west. With the true Shekinah Glory's Return anti- Christ as the anti-Christ is revealed a fake but we got some more almost unbelievable actions of our marvelous Lord and His great victory. Fulfilling the promise of His Return to the Mount of Olives from which He ascended from to heaven He know descends from heaven. Upon the Lord's foot touching down on the Mount of Olives in a scene reminiscent of the parting of the Red Sea and Israel' escape the mount splits forming a valley of escape for the Faithful Remnant to flee from Jerusalem Zec. 14. Very powerful teaching. For me I think every part is an unbelievably powerful teaching so I am biased about the Book. With this splitting of the Mount of Olives part to the north and part to the south this action is known in the physical world as an earthquake. We are told that this Great City, apostate Jerusalem, will have an earthquake Re. 6 and in that quake 7,000 die. after this anti-Christ flees to the Valley of Har Megiddo or Armageddon the Lord defeats anti-christ with the splendor, the Shekinah Glory.

For what I believe maybe primarily the Faithful Remnant all the apostate portion of Israel will be brought before those believers and they will bow down and finally acknowledge we were right about who the Messiah is Yeshua HaMashiach or Jesus Christ Re. 3:9.

Anti-Christ and the false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire prepared for the devil and his angels. All the slain people who are unbelievers will remain in their graves until the GWTJ. Now Satan the father who has been in heaven accusing the brethren before God the Father day and night is now taken prisoner and taken to the Abyss where his son, anti-Christ was held in unbreakable chains until his release to face his judgment and the false prophet who has been in the world denying the Christ all these long, long years of his demonic ministry counterfeiting and opposing the Holy Spirit also is placed as a prisoner in the Abyss. No man has been thrown into the Lake of Fire until after the GWTJ. Satan the father is held in unbreakable chains now for the Millennial REign of 1,000 years. During this 1,000 years there will be no satanic power being exerted on men because all three are in places they can have no influence on men. It will be solely the sinful nature of men that causes them to sin and that old phrase "the Devil made me do it" will be proven to have been false. When anti-Christ in the Garden of Eden opened the way for Eve's doubt by getting her and then Adam followed in rejecting the Grace of God for what would eventually revealed to be The Law, the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. As Paul says we could not know what coveting was if the Law had not said do not covet and that command brought forth in Paul every form of coveting showing for us the truth of what Paul writes in 1 Cor. 15: 55- 56 the Law is what sin draws its power from and opens the way for sin to be a raging beast in our flesh. It was not until Paul came solely under Grace he saw himself as the "Chief of sinners." Please understand The Law does not cause sin it is like the red cape to the bull or gas for the car it is the only reaction sin in us can react under Law. Seeking to live under Law opens such a tangled web that it allowed Saul/Paul to persecute the Lord and His Church and see himself as perfect to the Law. What a warning this should be of the deceitfulness above all things is our heart of flesh. The Law was design by God to do certain things and to not do other things. The Law was not designed to save but it is designed to lead men to the Savior at which time the Law is meant be an end for those who will live by faith. Scripture tells us the Law is not faith. We also know without faith it is impossible to please God. As Paul tells us in Romans 7 being married to the Law excludes or being the Bride of Christ. We died to the Law through the Law in Christ and when we were reborn The Law was to be replaced by the Royal Law of Love. This Royal Law of Love is detailed in the Book of James it is Love in action which we know as Grace. Faith without works is dead could just as accurately be understood as Faith without Grace is dead.

After the Thousand years Satan the father is releasedfor a short time. During the thousand years the faithfulRemnant will become the royal nation of priest and will serve in the temple teaching the Gentile nations of the Christ using all the same temple sacrifices that had been meant to teach apostate Israel of the one Lamb of God. At the end of that 1,000 years Satan the father is released and he goes to "the nations Gog and Magog. Then he will lead them against what will appear to be an undefended nation of priests as he comes against the people of Israel and their land but he has a very unexpected surprise. The apostate Israel who is having the heddge God placed around them removed and the apostate portion of Israel has resorted to replacing the hedge with a wall instead of turning to the Messiah Jesus Christ. But when Satan the father comes with the nations Gog and Magog he will find to his great distress the wall has been replaced with the Son of Man as their defender. Satan the father is thrown into the Lake of Fire where the anti-Christ and false prophet have been held prisoner for a 1,000 years plus a short time when Satan the father was released to lead the final rebellion. No man goes to hell until the GWTJ. Even so Lord Jesus come.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This delusion that is coming will be such a good delusion it could almost fool the elect, Matt. 24: 24 Mk. 13: 22, that means it could almost fool us if we were alive at that time. Take a moment to think of the great error plaguing our understanding of the Last Days and anti-Christ . What would anti-christ have to be to deceive you into believing he is the promised Christ? What does Scripture tell us the Christ will be? Born a Jew not from Rome or Russia or any Gentile in Israel. Think of all the other criteria that has to take place in order to deceive you into believing the Christ is the Christ. Then look at the claims permeating prophetic teaching on the End Times. What keeps us from believing the Lie is The Truth is we have been told before hand through Scripture guidelines that spell out and must appear to be fulfilled. Think of Fox, MSNBC, Cnn and every news organization and individual people reaction to this bringing down of fire. The individual's watching on these news sources what is going to be their reaction? All whose name is not written in The Lamb's Book of Life will be deceived. We have come to the halfway point of this final Week of the End Times. The last 3 and a half years of the 70th Week of Years prophecy seems to have been fulfilled with the coming of the Messiah but it is the anti-Christ. Three and a half years remain and it is the coming of the End of the Age. Then anti-Christ who falls like lightening will be shown to be a fake with the sign of the Son of Man and His entrance as the Lord appears as lightening that goes from the east to the west. With the true Shekinah Glory's Return anti- Christ as the anti-Christ is revealed a fake but we got some more almost unbelievable actions of our marvelous Lord and His great victory. Fulfilling the promise of His Return to the Mount of Olives from which He ascended from to heaven He know descends from heaven. Upon the Lord's foot touching down on the Mount of Olives in a scene reminiscent of the parting of the Red Sea and Israel' escape the mount splits forming a valley of escape for the Faithful Remnant to flee from Jerusalem Zec. 14. Very powerful teaching. For me I think every part is an unbelievably powerful teaching so I am biased about the Book. With this splitting of the Mount of Olives part to the north and part to the south this action is known in the physical world as an earthquake. We are told that this Great City, apostate Jerusalem, will have an earthquake Re. 6 and in that quake 7,000 die. after this anti-Christ flees to the Valley of Har Megiddo or Armageddon the Lord defeats anti-christ with the splendor, the Shekinah Glory.

For what I believe maybe primarily the Faithful Remnant all the apostate portion of Israel will be brought before those believers and they will bow down and finally acknowledge we were right about who the Messiah is Yeshua HaMashiach or Jesus Christ Re. 3:9.

Anti-Christ and the false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire prepared for the devil and his angels. All the slain people who are unbelievers will remain in their graves until the GWTJ. Now Satan the father who has been in heaven accusing the brethren before God the Father day and night is now taken prisoner and taken to the Abyss where his son, anti-Christ was held in unbreakable chains until his release to face his judgment and the false prophet who has been in the world denying the Christ all these long, long years of his demonic ministry counterfeiting and opposing the Holy Spirit also is placed as a prisoner in the Abyss. No man has been thrown into the Lake of Fire until after the GWTJ. Satan the father is held in unbreakable chains now for the Millennial REign of 1,000 years. During this 1,000 years there will be no satanic power being exerted on men because all three are in places they can have no influence on men. It will be solely the sinful nature of men that causes them to sin and that old phrase "the Devil made me do it" will be proven to have been false. When anti-Christ in the Garden of Eden opened the way for Eve's doubt by getting her and then Adam followed in rejecting the Grace of God for what would eventually revealed to be The Law, the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. As Paul says we could not know what coveting was if the Law had not said do not covet and that command brought forth in Paul every form of coveting showing for us the truth of what Paul writes in 1 Cor. 15: 55- 56 the Law is what sin draws its power from and opens the way for sin to be a raging beast in our flesh. It was not until Paul came solely under Grace he saw himself as the "Chief of sinners." Please understand The Law does not cause sin it is like the red cape to the bull or gas for the car it is the only reaction sin in us can react under Law. Seeking to live under Law opens such a tangled web that it allowed Saul/Paul to persecute the Lord and His Church and see himself as perfect to the Law. What a warning this should be of the deceitfulness above all things is our heart of flesh. The Law was design by God to do certain things and to not do other things. The Law was not designed to save but it is designed to lead men to the Savior at which time the Law is meant be an end for those who will live by faith. Scripture tells us the Law is not faith. We also know without faith it is impossible to please God. As Paul tells us in Romans 7 being married to the Law excludes or being the Bride of Christ. We died to the Law through the Law in Christ and when we were reborn The Law was to be replaced by the Royal Law of Love. This Royal Law of Love is detailed in the Book of James it is Love in action which we know as Grace. Faith without works is dead could just as accurately be understood as Faith without Grace is dead.

After the Thousand years Satan the father is releasedfor a short time. During the thousand years the faithfulRemnant will become the royal nation of priest and will serve in the temple teaching the Gentile nations of the Christ using all the same temple sacrifices that had been meant to teach apostate Israel of the one Lamb of God. At the end of that 1,000 years Satan the father is released and he goes to "the nations Gog and Magog. Then he will lead them against what will appear to be an undefended nation of priests as he comes against the people of Israel and their land but he has a very unexpected surprise. The apostate Israel who is having the heddge God placed around them removed and the apostate portion of Israel has resorted to replacing the hedge with a wall instead of turning to the Messiah Jesus Christ. But when Satan the father comes with the nations Gog and Magog he will find to his great distress the wall has been replaced with the Son of Man as their defender. Satan the father is thrown into the Lake of Fire where the anti-Christ and false prophet have been held prisoner for a 1,000 years plus a short time when Satan the father was released to lead the final rebellion. No man goes to hell until the GWTJ. Even so Lord Jesus come.

The only time Christ will return is when He will come to destroy the nations that will come up against Him. He will come down from out of the clouds and the people of this world will be greatly afraid. The saints will be following HIm and every eye shall see Him. In short, everyone will know when He returns. There will be no secret arrival of Christ before that time. There will be a Rapture, but that is before the Tribulation and that is Christ calling the saints up to meet Him in the air. Some Christians may not hold to a plain reading of Revelation and the Olivet Discourse, and as such, they open themselves up to deception.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only time Christ will return is when He will come to destroy the nations that will come up against Him. He will come down from out of the clouds and the people of this world will be greatly afraid. The saints will be following HIm and every eye shall see Him. In short, everyone will know when He returns. There will be no secret arrival of Christ before that time. There will be a Rapture, but that is before the Tribulation and that is Christ calling the saints up to meet Him in the air. Some Christians may not hold to a plain reading of Revelation and the Olivet Discourse, and as such, they open themselves up to deception.

The cloud spoken of is the Shekinah Glory the pillar of cloud and fire. Since we can not envision this it is described as lightening. agreed there will be great fear but that will not stop men from doing evil. When the tribulation takes place they will curse God. Anyone thinking judgment is the way to turn men from evil might want to consider this facet. The Jewish wedding ceremony goes a long way in explaining His return for His Bride and her removal. For those who don’t believe in a pre-trib they can admit their error on our way up to our Bridegroom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Passover may even be the "Lord's Day" in Revelation?

Passover is also when Titus sieged Jerusalem in 70ad...

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover; and it is deserving of the very particular attention of the reader, that this was the anniversary of that memorable period in which the Jews crucified their Messiah ! At this season multitudes came up from all the surrounding country, and from distant parts, to keep the festival. How suitable and how kind, then, was the prophetic admonition of our LORD, and how clearly he into futurity when he said "Let not them that are in the countries enter into Jerusalem." Luke xxi. 21.

Nevertheless, the city was at this time crowded with Jewish strangers, and foreigners from all parts, so that the whole nation may be considered as having been shut up in one prison, preparatory to the execution of the Divine vengeance ; and, according to Josephus this event took place suddenly ; thus, not only fulfilling the predictions of our LORD, that these calamities should come, like the swift-darting lightning" that cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the West," and " as a snare on all of them (the Jews) who dwelt upon the face of the whole earth " (Matt. xxiv. 27, and Luke xxi 35,) but justifying, also, his friendly direction, that those who fled from the place should use the utmost possible expedition. ................................

.....The vial of divine wrath, which had been so long pouring out upon this devoted city was now emptying, and JERUSALEM, once "a praise in all the earth," and the subject of a thousand prophecies, deprived of' the staff of life, wrapt in flames, and bleeding on every side sunk into utter ruin and desolation.

This memorable siege terminated on the eighth day of the ninth month, A. D. 70 : its duration was nearly five months, the Romans having invested the city on the fourteenth day of the fourth month, preceeding.
==========================
Titus sieges Jerusalem on Feast of Passover/Destroyer in Revelation
I looking over the event of Passover in Exodus 12, I noticed the word "destroyer<h7843> used.
I would like to compare that to the word "destroyer<623> used in Revelation 9:11.
First the OT and NT verses along with the Hebrew Greek words used:

Strong's Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Lexicon

shachath a primitive root;
to decay, i.e. (causatively) ruin (literally or figuratively):--batter, cast off, corrupt(-er, thing), destroy(-er, -uction), lose, mar, perish, spill, spoiler, X utterly, waste(-r).
שָׁחַת (shachath), occurs 147 times in 136 verses

Exo 12:11
11 ‘And thus you shall eat it: with a belt on your waist, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. So you shall eat it in haste. It is the LORD’s Passover<6453>.
23 And Yahweh passes<5674> to strike the Egyptians and He sees the blood on the lintel and on two of the jambs and Yahweh passes-over<6452> the portal and not He shall allow the ruiner/destroyer<H07843>/<G1842 oleqreuonta> to come to houses of ye to strike.[Revelation 9:11]
========================================
623. Apolluon active participle of 622; a destroyer (i.e. Satan):--Apollyon.
622. apollumi ap-ol'-loo-mee from 575 and the base of 3639; to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively:--destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.
3639. olethros from a primary ollumi (to destroy; a prolonged form); ruin, i.e. death, punishment:--destruction.

The destroyer mentioned in Exodus 12:23 is also mentioned in Revelation 9:11 concerning 1st century Jerusalem:

Revelation 9:11
and they are having of them a king the Messenger of the Abyss, name to him to Hebrew abaddwn <3>, and in the Greecian name is having destroyer/apolluwn<623/622> [Exodus 12:23]
=============================
Was it just coincidence that Titus and the Roman army came upon Jerusalem during the feast of the Passover?

Visual Timeline of the Roman-Jewish War ARTchive @ PreteristArchive.com, The Internet's Only Balanced Look at Preterist Eschatology and Preterism
The Historical Fall of Jerusalem in AD70
"..probably the greatest single slaughter in ancient history."
ROMAN SIEGE AND SACK OF JERUSALEM

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover
; and it is deserving of the very particular attention of the reader, that this was the anniversary of that memorable period in which the Jews crucified their Messiah! At this season multitudes came up from all the surrounding country, and from distant parts, to keep the festival. How suitable and how kind, then, was the prophetic admonition of our LORD, and how clearly he into futurity when he said "Let not them that are in the countries enter into Jerusalem." Luke xxi. 21.
===========================
Revelation 6:6
And I hear a voice in midst of the four living-ones saying: "a measure of grain/wheat a denari and three measures of barleys a denari,
and the oil and the wine no you should be injuring"."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Passover may even be the "Lord's Day" in Revelation?

Passover is also when Titus sieged Jerusalem in 70ad...

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover; and it is deserving of the very particular attention of the reader, that this was the anniversary of that memorable period in which the Jews crucified their Messiah ! At this season multitudes came up from all the surrounding country, and from distant parts, to keep the festival. How suitable and how kind, then, was the prophetic admonition of our LORD, and how clearly he into futurity when he said "Let not them that are in the countries enter into Jerusalem." Luke xxi. 21.

Nevertheless, the city was at this time crowded with Jewish strangers, and foreigners from all parts, so that the whole nation may be considered as having been shut up in one prison, preparatory to the execution of the Divine vengeance ; and, according to Josephus this event took place suddenly ; thus, not only fulfilling the predictions of our LORD, that these calamities should come, like the swift-darting lightning" that cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the West," and " as a snare on all of them (the Jews) who dwelt upon the face of the whole earth " (Matt. xxiv. 27, and Luke xxi 35,) but justifying, also, his friendly direction, that those who fled from the place should use the utmost possible expedition. ................................

.....The vial of divine wrath, which had been so long pouring out upon this devoted city was now emptying, and JERUSALEM, once "a praise in all the earth," and the subject of a thousand prophecies, deprived of' the staff of life, wrapt in flames, and bleeding on every side sunk into utter ruin and desolation.

This memorable siege terminated on the eighth day of the ninth month, A. D. 70 : its duration was nearly five months, the Romans having invested the city on the fourteenth day of the fourth month, preceeding.
==========================
Titus sieges Jerusalem on Feast of Passover/Destroyer in Revelation

The Passover is definitely the Day of the Lord. Somehow I must have something that post before I want to check out. Great study. What program do you use to put these together so quickly?

Whether the Lord made Passover the Sabbath it certainly was brought out of the Passover. Interestingly enough the Passover has this nugget taught to us in Scripture. When the enemies asked why The Lord’s followers did not fast The Lord spoke of it would be impossible for the Bride to fast when the Bridegroom was present. Then He added that the time would come when She/we would fast. That fast I believe is the Cup of His Blood and the Broken Bread. I also wonder if the love feast were the Seder meal. It becomes fascinating that the Lord’s testimony was not just how eager He was to eat that particular PASSOVER but that he would eat it again in heaven when it would be fulfilled. That fulfillment will take place when the Passover is fulfilled as the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. In Luke : 12:37
We are told of the return of the Master who finds his servants watching for His Return. The Master will gird Himself done when they wash another’s feet asThe Lord did at His last Passover. What would feel if the Lord Was to kneel before could you fathom what these things speak to us of the love He has for His Bride and His Humility. Then He will cause us to recline as He and His disciples did that night and He will serve us. How magnificent is our God? There are not enough words in all the languages of this world to offer praise equal to who He is or what He has done and yet He delights in hearing His Bride. This the God Who is waiting for each us for eternity.

When the Cup of His Blood is set before the Bride her acceptance of all The Bridegroom promised is signaled by the Bride when she drinks it. Every time the cup is offered to His Bride is still showing her acceptance of all He has promised in Scripture. Drink up folks we are fasting to feast at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I really do not like discussing and or debating Eschatology because I have no idea where my proponent is coming from. I may think this prophetic Scripture means this, but they have a hundred different ways of understanding that. I also see Eschatology as a proposed future of how things will play out. I leave room for error that I may be wrong on some things. I pray that I may not be wrong, but I am a fallible human being. Sometimes what I think is not always what God thinks. For me, the focus on living holy (and teaching others this) is far more important. Yes, there are some basic things we should agree upon (like the Lord will return from out of the clouds and his saints will follow Him, etc.). There is going to be a 1,000 year reign of Christ afterwards, etc. I gave my chronology on the End Times because it may help edify other believers. I did not make it so as to teach it as cold heart fact. It is one proposed idea of how things may play out.

May God's blessing be upon you all.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really do not like discussing and or debating Eschatology because I have no idea where my proponent is coming from. I may think this prophetic Scripture means this, but they have a hundred different ways of understanding that. I also see Eschatology as a proposed future of how things will play out. I leave room for error that I may be wrong on some things. I pray that I may not be wrong, but I am a fallible human being. Sometimes what I think is not always what God thinks. For me, the focus on living holy (and teaching others this) is far more important. Yes, there are some basic things we should agree upon (like the Lord will return from out of the clouds and his saints will follow Him, etc.). There is going to be a 1,000 year reign of Christ afterwards, etc. I gave my chronology on the End Times because it may help edify other believers. I did not make it so as to teach it as cold heart fact. It is one proposed idea of how things may play out.

thanks for helping to sharpen me and I look forward to a delightful journey until the Lord proves to us what He means or doesn't mean in this area.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I can understand that.
My avatar says it all.........:)

PESKY DEVIL! GIT!
l SAID GIT!

376868.jpg

1 John 3:8
The one-doing the sin, out of the Devil is, that from beginning the devil is sinning.
Into this was manifested the Son of the God, that he should be undo the works of the Devil
Hebrews 2:14
Therefore then, the children have partaken of flesh and blood, and He in like manner did partake to the same.
That thru the Death He might take-away the one having the power of the Death, that is the Devil

Revelation 20:10

and the Devil, the one deceiving them, was cast into the lake of the fire and of brimstone/qeiou <2303>, the-where also the beast and the false prophet.
========================
Luke 16 "Rich Man/Poor Man" parable.....The most misunderstood/misinterpreted Parable in the NT?

This "Covenantle" parable is probably my largest study of the Bible and would like to go thru it.

This translation of verses 19-31 is by using the T-R, a Greek interlinear, and Lexicon/Concordance.

I feel that this is a fairly good vid presentation/commentary on the parable for those interested and comments on it are appreciated:

TO BE CONTINUED................

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,193,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can understand that.
My avatar says it all.........:)

PESKY DEVIL! GIT!
l SAID GIT!

376868.jpg

1 John 3:8
The one-doing the sin, out of the Devil is, that from beginning the devil is sinning.
Into this was manifested the Son of the God, that he should be undo the works of the Devil
Hebrews 2:14
Therefore then, the children have partaken of flesh and blood, and He in like manner did partake to the same.
That thru the Death He might take-away the one having the power of the Death, that is the Devil

Revelation 20:10

and the Devil, the one deceiving them, was cast into the lake of the fire and of brimstone/qeiou <2303>, the-where also the beast and the false prophet.
========================
Luke 16 "Rich Man/Poor Man" parable.....The most misunderstood/misinterpreted Parable in the NT?

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil according to 1 John 3:8. This means Jesus came to destroy sin (the works of the devil) in people's lives (while they are alive). Romans 13:14 says, "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

Upvote 0

Seventh Head

ready to serve God's Plan
Aug 26, 2019
Orleans
✟1,975.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
What if the true end times calendar would come from an 'outsider', wiping out all the other interpretations due to its unexpected statements, while perfectly respecting the Scriptures with knowledge Christians didn't expect? Would the Christians recognize that truth? And be actually saved?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What if the true end times calendar would come from an 'outsider', wiping out all the other interpretations due to its unexpected statements, while perfectly respecting the Scriptures with knowledge Christians didn't expect? Would the Christians recognize that truth? And be actually saved?

Anybody who sets dates has gone off the road of Bible prophecy, and into the ditch on the side of the road.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

If that is what you are doing, please take that nonsense somewhere else...

Upvote 0

Seventh Head

ready to serve God's Plan
Aug 26, 2019
Orleans
✟1,975.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Anybody who sets dates has gone off the road of Bible prophecy, and into the ditch on the side of the road.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

If that is what you are doing, please take that nonsense somewhere else...

'No one knows the day or the hour...'. What does really mean?

The rapture, yes, in the rapture season (7 years long).

The Second Coming, NO, since Christ returns BEFORE, at least, to defeat Satan (return 'in power and great glory') whose timing is well known. So, we can know when he returns, at least for this purpose. But he actually comes before once the Male Child has been 'snatched up to God and to his throne'...to return on earth, which occurs years before as per Luke 17:22 ('one of the days' one won't see, with one 'day' being 7 years long, like a 'day' is 1,000 years long for God, that is to say the sabbatical years period).

When one carefully reads Matthew 24, one sees that what 'is near' is the rapture ONCE the coming of the Lord has ALREADY taken place. BUT since Christ commands the angels who gather the elect, then it is AS IF he will do it himself, hence the Day of the Lord ('His coming') which is what the people are waiting for (they actually don't care about what takes place before since they are NOT directly concerned, like the Israelites were not concerned by the first 30 years of Jesus).

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'No one knows the day or the hour...'. What does really mean?

The rapture, yes, in the rapture season (7 years long).

The Second Coming, NO, since Christ returns BEFORE, at least, to defeat Satan (return 'in power and great glory') whose timing is well known. So, we can know when he returns, at least for this purpose. But he actually comes before once the Male Child has been 'snatched up to God and to his throne'...to return on earth, which occurs years before as per Luke 17:22 ('one of the days' one won't see, with one 'day' being 7 years long, like a 'day' is 1,000 years long for God, that is to say the sabbatical years period).

When one carefully reads Matthew 24, one sees that what 'is near' is the rapture ONCE the coming of the Lord has ALREADY taken place. BUT since Christ commands the angels who gather the elect, then it is AS IF he will do it himself, hence the Day of the Lord ('His coming') which is what the people are waiting for (they actually don't care about what takes place before since they are NOT directly concerned, like the Israelites were not concerned by the first 30 years of Jesus).

Deleted

Upvote 0