My morning prayer, every morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Father,

Please help me to remember the goal, work toward this goal, and have a purpose of love.
Please sift me and take out any impurities that prevent me from having a purpose of love.

Father, please help me to challenge my true motives, so that I can better serve the will of God.

Lord, please prepare a mantle of humility for me to wear to day, and let it help me realize who God is, who I am, and how I relate to every other person I meet. With this mantle, I may avoid the traps of Satan. Offense and judgment; pride, ego, and arrogance; and my ungodly wants will become submissive to the will of God.

Lord, please care for all of my needs and my family’s needs, and help me discern the difference between a want and a need.

Finally, Father, I ask You to forgive me and to walk with me. Please remove anything within me that has caused me to sin, so that I may be a more perfect light…a shining example for Jesus.

I surrender all to Jesus, and trust Him with this day, a gift from God. I will humbly seek the opportunities the Lord will bring me.

(This is from the Holy Spirit, July 2001) Dear all, one morning in devotionals, my husband and I were praying and suddenly we both were inspired with this prayer, so it has become very special to us. I hope you like it.

God bless you all,
nancy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.