Simoontje

Aug 23, 2005
Ohio
✟7,793.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me and my mom. We got lost on the highway today and I couldnt concentrate to find ways back on our GPS because my mom was going on and on about how she wants to die. We moved three years ago and the city we live in now is so depressing. Disease and poverty is everywhere and there seems to be no hope as far as our jobs go. Both of us can't stand to live anymore and my mom keeps saying God will understand if she commits suicide. Honestly, i don't want to die myself, but the depression i have to hear everyday from my family makes me feel hopeless. Next month I will have 30000 dollars from an inheritance and will be able to move out but it's not helping right now. I have no car and no way out. My mom won't move even if i pay it. I feel trapped and empty inside and a few minutes ago, i found myself on the side of the highway ready to run in front of traffic. I know God doesn't want me to do this and that he has plans for me but I can't help it. Please pray for me, i really need someone to talk to right now and no one understands around my city.

RestoreTheRiver

Contributor
Jun 3, 2007
Kokomo, Indiana USA
✟18,586.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Please contact a mental health professional at once. If you don't know where to find one, contact a hospital, and they can connect you with someone. You and your Mom both need such help and support.

In addition, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. God has not abandoned you, no matter how bad things are right now. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

Michael

Upvote 0

Kim L-J

Jul 14, 2008
Leicester
✟15,261.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I agree too. Simoontje, i remember reading some of your earlier posts, and i remember your situation. i really think that the time has come for you and your mum to go and get some mental health support - go down to the hospital, you really need help. I believe very strongly that God is going to offer you healing and support through health professionals in this case, and you really need to just do it. i know its really hard, ive been through a similar sort of thing myself recently but i just had to shelve any pride i had left and admit i needed help. thats the hardest part, once you say to God 'ok, im going to go get help and stop trying to do things my own way', He is in a very powerful position to be able to help you, otherwise He is just banging at a locked door. Please go and see someone. Praying for both of you. God bless

Upvote 0

redrose26

God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Aug 24, 2007
✟28,567.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You and your mum are both in my prayers. As the other posts state, please go and seek professional mental health. As one post stated, going to the hospital, or at least ringing a suicide help line may be of some help.

I work with many suicidal clients and depressed clients so if you would like to pm me, we could talk about any issues you may want to discuss and strategies to help your mum.

But I urge you to get help.

Don't forget when you are hurting, God hurts too. He does listen and answer. But sometimes we are too weary to pray for ourselves, so it's great that you are asking for prayer in this forum.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Jesus, Our High Priest, Our Savior, Our Friend,

Please guide this daughter and mom to help.
Please bring answers to their depression and
bring the support and care to them that they
so deserve. Jesus, help them Know that they
are loved and help them get the counsel and
meds they need to improve and bless their lives.

Jesus, touch them and comfort them now. Amen.

:groupray:

Jesus, thank You for Your love and Your Passion.
Thank You for what You did for us, and for Your constant
intercession and prayer on our behalf. Amen.

:prayer::preach:

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me and my mom. We got lost on the highway today and I couldnt concentrate to find ways back on our GPS because my mom was going on and on about how she wants to die. We moved three years ago and the city we live in now is so depressing. Disease and poverty is everywhere and there seems to be no hope as far as our jobs go. Both of us can't stand to live anymore and my mom keeps saying God will understand if she commits suicide. Honestly, i don't want to die myself, but the depression i have to hear everyday from my family makes me feel hopeless. Next month I will have 30000 dollars from an inheritance and will be able to move out but it's not helping right now. I have no car and no way out. My mom won't move even if i pay it. I feel trapped and empty inside and a few minutes ago, i found myself on the side of the highway ready to run in front of traffic. I know God doesn't want me to do this and that he has plans for me but I can't help it. Please pray for me, i really need someone to talk to right now and no one understands around my city.

Prayers sent. Please do not just see despair, Jesus loves you. Please see the world through his eyes and help build his kingdom in your life.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 1, 2009
brisbane australia
✟15,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father
please be with my dear Sister and her mother today,please bring hope
and encouragement,may love envelope them and keep them safe.
we speak life , hope and mercy to their situation.
thank you for a turnaround in their circumsances.
blessings & peace
from Gerrie
planted by waters

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
P

peacedreamers

Heavenly father, please wrap yourself around these people and lift them up and hold them in your arms. Give them comfort and let them know just how much you cherish them.

Please Lord, set them in the right direction and help them move forward out of their depression and into a better situation to your glory.

Let them be healed and renewed so their lives can glorify your name and your love and authority will be know everywhere, bringing hope to the hopeless and joy to the depressed.

Through the authority of your name, amen.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your mom is ill and not thinking straight. Listen to her only enough to act, she needs help right away.

As for yourself--of course you don't want to die. God has a plan for your life, and in just a short time everything can change. You have been living in darkness, but God calls you to light. Don't despair, there is so much hope, things can be so much better.

For now though you need help with your mom, and you may also want to talk to someone yourself.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0