Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
(((OOC: This store is found 3 blocks and four streets (Left, then Right, then Left, and finally Right) west of the Municipal Building if you ask me where is this located and is currently seven hundred meters from town square... OH DARN! Must I have to be geographically specific? Dude! In as much as I prefer not to put it, however... I MUST! Oh! And if any of you have time, you may visit his store and restaurant in order to have fun!)))

Finally having his very dream come true, the establishment of the Akira Otaku Shop and Restaurant, Akira was so glad about it. Now, an hour before a bright morning, Akira woke up to manage his store and restaurant in preparation for its grand opening. He stretched his arms and said " Yawn... Yatta! My dream has finally come true! Now, I must go to the newly opened store and restaurant of mine! However, grooming is a must and I have to eat first and then have a quick bath with mouth cleaning via toothbrush so that I can wear the proper clothes next in business!"

Akira got prepared something for him to eat, a bowl full of oden and rolled a California Maki with green tea and a glass of water and enjoyed eating and drinking them all for 10 minutes. "Yosh! Now, I must take a bath for hygiene!" took a 5-minute bath and drying of body altogether. This was followed by a 3-minute-wearing of clothes and adding deodorant and 3 sprays of perfume. "Yosh! It's henshin time so that I can go to my work!" he said in the process. (He wore something like this:

business_suit_men_s_suit_fashion_suit.jpg

but with a green necktie.)

He called all his people to start up the big store and restaurant combined for the grand opening.

(((OOC: Is this okay?)))

Upvote 0

Mankin

A Strange Mixture of Random Components.
Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
OOC: I apologize so much for my absense. It's been a long semester and I haven't posted much on any forums recently. I have returned to continue this story.

Shinji opened the door and walked down the stairs to the inn. Needless to say, he had slept for a long time. His dreams had not been pleasant. A man like him rarely enjoyed a peaceful night of sleep. Not after everything he had seen and done during his life. "Someone who has spilled blood like me doesn't deserve peace," he mumbled to himself. When he came down the steps, he saw Amiko talking with Kyuui.

"Good afternoon," he said cheerfully. "I see you have met Kyuui Amiko. I apologize for sleeping so long."

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((Wow, have I missed a lot! A new player and Mankin's return? Sweet! I'll be paying more attention to this now that it's winter break. Welcome Azureknight and we have missed you, Mankin!))

Grateful for the distraction (for Kyuui would make an excellent interrogator), Amiko looked up. "Shinji! Nice to see you up, haha. I was just about to ask Kyuui to pass a message to you. I have urgent business to take care of in Jikura, so I probably won't be able to hear your tales of travel...unless you two wanted to keep me company. Though, it is a long trip and you probably have some destination already planned..."
Amiko decided to stop trying to get Kyuui to trust her. That was something she could decide for herself. For now, she really needed to be focused on Kudo.

Upvote 0

searchingsoul

Humbly following God's Plan
Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Remaining in her seat, Kyuui had her hands in tight fists, trying her best to hold in her irritation and the urge to get up and slap Shinji. Was he trying to worry her? He took so long to answer, and then didn't stay to talk last night at all. All Kyuui did was wait for Shinji's answer to Amiko's invitation. If Shinji trusted her, then she would have to at least go along with it. Ugh, sometimes guys could be so naive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mankin

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Shinji shrugged. "I've got no plans. And I've never been in that part of the country. Sounds like fun to me!" Shinji noticed Kyuui's irritation, but he decided not to acknowledge it. If she brought it up to him personally, he would deal with it. No need to make matters worse by calling her irritation out.

Besides, a journey to a new locale would do him good. Give him a chance to forget about all the memories that were afflicting his mind.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko grinned. "Great! It shouldn't take more than 15 days on foot. How soon can you two be ready to go?" she asked. True, she was in a rush, at first, but her inner sadist was ok with making her old associate wait that much longer. Nineteen more days to wait to live or die, is what he had. Ugh! Of all people to need saving, why him? Of all people he could have called, why her?
Oh right. Amiko wasn't going alone. That was comforting. She'd have a distraction from all her inner rants. At some point, she was sure she'd have to explain everything, but until then, she'd spend the days getting to know her new companions.

Upvote 0

searchingsoul

Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Rather than address Shinji about her irritation, She decided to answer Amiko as a distraction. Kyuui found that when she dwelled on her foul mood and the reason for it, she sunk deeper into it. In this situation, that was not a productive use of her energies.

"Well, for me, at least, it'd take about an hour to get ready. Maybe less, if I don't have anything missing." Kyuui made a point to make eye contact with Amiko, but avoid the same with Shinji. Looking at him might just make her more frustrated with him.

Upvote 0

Mankin

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
"That doesn't sound too bad! It will only take me a little bit to gather my things." Shinji scratched his bandages. They were getting a bit old and were starting to itch. Perhaps it was time to remove them for good. After all, his darker persona had not afflicted him in some time.

Shinji noticed that Kyuui wasn't even looking at him. "Ho boy, I'll probably have to apologize later when we have a private moment. Tis a never a good thing when she's in that much of a foul mood." Shinji thought to himself.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko waited while the couple prepared for the journey, Amiko sat patiently. If Kyuui managed to chill out, this could really be a fun couple of weeks. At least until they got to Jikura, when she'd have to face Kudo again. There was a nervous knotted feeling in her stomach. The thought had been in the back of her mind for quite some time. It happened so long ago that, as her rationality matured, perhaps it wasn't worth the rage. Naaaaaah. Amiko felt too passionately. She stared at her twiddling thumbs to pass the time.
Oh. What about work? If it takes two weeks to get to Jikura, and two weeks to return...she'd be gone a whole month! Her employers weren't going to like that. Still, it can't be helped. If they don't accept her then, then a fresh start wouldn't be so bad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

searchingsoul

Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lucky for Kyuui, nothing had been lost during her stay. So, 45 minutes later, she was back down in the lobby to see if Shinji was ready. Kyuui, after having her mind on other things for a while was considerably less agitated and was ready to forget the whole thing. When she got down to the lobby Kyuui was ready to address Amiko. "Remind me again why we're going to Jikura?"

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So soon with that subject? "Ah, you would be the one to ask first. And it is a fair question. I got a voice message last night, so I'm going to testify regarding someone I used to know. The details of his captors are confidential, though. The company along the way will be nice, of course," Amiko explained. Yeah, that would work. Just enough information.

Upvote 0

searchingsoul

Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Apparently, Amiko had to get use to her teasing and joking. Kyuui sighed and let the subject drop. Suddenly she remembered she was going to buy a pet to travel with. Well, I guess that's going to have to wait... she thought. Kyuui sat down and avoided eye contact with Amiko out of embarrassment.

Upvote 0