My love has faded due to spiritual affliction

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
35 years ago I cheated on my husband Steven and since then it's been downhill. I'm in deep despair right now and want him back. We were United as one by God and I caused him to cinnamon being an adult's relationship too, by being with another woman in a common law relationship. He is so angry at me still he won't give me his phone number. Please pray my son gives me my husband's phone number, so I can contact him and apologize. Please pray forgiveness for both of us for adultery. I'm so severely afflicted and spiritual labor, I can't even crochet or feel love anymore. I want to be out of this spiritual labor happy and praying for others, not just having people pray for me. I want to write praise reports. One thing in my life was beautiful my children and it was a blessing their love for me, but I'm barely loving them right now. But I praise the Lord for their love for me. Please pray I get Steven's phone number from my son and he hears my apologies and my desire to return to him. Please pray that I can crochet in the meantime and that I can reach out to others for prayer for them to say the our Father for others. I'll put a praise report on the wall even though my heart is not sincere right now. I am so spiritually afflicted it's crazy. I think of Steven return to me my problems would be gone totally and I would be able to rejoice and praise the lord always. But I praise him now for his glory. Please pray for me and that's this affliction goes away and that my son gives me Steve's phone number and that's Steven responds to my apologies with the return to me. I am in love with him again and I'm deeply sorry I hurt him. God please forgive me

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
35 years ago I cheated on my husband Steven Craig and since then it's been downhill. I'm in deep despair right now and want him back. We were United as one by God and I caused him to cinnamon being an adult's relationship too, by being with another woman in a common law relationship. He is so angry at me still he won't give me his phone number. Please pray my son gives me my husband's phone number, so I can contact him and apologize. Please pray forgiveness for both of us for adultery. I'm so severely afflicted and spiritual labor, I can't even crochet or feel love anymore. I want to be out of this spiritual labor happy and praying for others, not just having people pray for me. I want to write praise reports. One thing in my life was beautiful my children and it was a blessing their love for me, but I'm barely loving them right now. But I praise the Lord for their love for me. Please pray I get Steven's phone number from my son and he hears my apologies and my desire to return to him. Please pray that I can crochet in the meantime and that I can reach out to others for prayer for them to say the our Father for others. I'll put a praise report on the wall even though my heart is not sincere right now. I am so spiritually afflicted it's crazy. I think of Steven return to me my problems would be gone totally and I would be able to rejoice and praise the lord always. But I praise him now for his glory. Please pray for me and that's this affliction goes away and that my son gives me Steve's phone number and that's Steven responds to my apologies with the return to me. I am in love with him again and I'm deeply sorry I hurt him. God please forgive me
Sorry about the typo errors I'm quite blind. I meant to say Steve sending against me by being in a common law relationship an adulterous relationship. It's not all my fault, but he wouldn't be adulterous if I hadn't have left them. Please pray that his heart softens towards me and he grows his love for me totally

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray for God to work in Steven's heart and for him to decide to be married to you again. If Steven is unwilling, I pray that God would find you a wonderful husband in someone else.

• Agree
Reactions: SharonAnnette
Upvote 0

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray for God to work in Steven's heart and for him to decide to be married to you again. If Steven is unwilling, I pray that God would find you a wonderful husband in someone else.
Hi William. I pray that Steve is willing and that God is willing. I don't want another husband I want the husband God gave to me.

Upvote 0

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi William again. I don't want another husband I don't want to meet anybody new I want the husband that I had in my life to know how sorry I am and I want back my husband. What God has joined no man shall part Jesus said. Jesus had a lot to say about adultery and broken marriages. I think God wants me back with Steven. I stay single or be with Steven that's all there is. Please pray for me that Steven does come back to me. There is no other suitable husband and no husband I'd look for. Thank you for your prayers for me though, and they're greatly appreciated

Upvote 0

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
William. If I were to go to anybody else it would be adultery against Steven, whether he was in a relationship or not. I am not coming to adultery right now I'm not with anybody, but to go to somebody else would be adultery in the Lord's eyes. Steven commits adultery by being with somebody else. His heart has to change and he has returned to me and the children. Jesus had very strong words about adultery and I'm a perpetrator of it and now a victim of it. I believe in the worst Jesus spoke about adultery. I committed adultery on Steven and heard him so badly, he left a Bible in my house with adultery messages, charges against me and those charges are stuck with me for all these years. I need to be healed from it and I need him to return to me. He is the adulterer now and if I'm forgiven I will be the victim that needs to be healed with the return of my husband. Thank you for listening and God bless. I'll say a special our Father for you William. God bless again

Upvote 0

turkle

Blessed
Jan 25, 2004
✟226,907.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so confused. Weren't you praying for another husband, Ian, to come back to you just a couple of months ago? And then met someone nice on a dating site?

It sounds like you haven't spoken to Steven in years, and he is living with someone else and doesn't want to speak to you. Is that right?

My prayer for you is that you are able to deal with the reality of what is, and move on with your life as God would have you live it.

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Truth, I have a mental illness and spiritual affliction. I've asked on different internet sites to return to different men and my husbands. I don't need them, but I do need a husband. Please pray that my loneliness ends and I find someone. Thank you and God bless

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums