• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

My Frog Is Missing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by R. Genevieve, May 21, 2019.

1. R. Genevieve

R. Genevieve Member

+160
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    My sister and I have two aquatic frogs, Skeeter and Scooter. We raised them from tadpoles, and we've had them for years. They are brown, not much bigger than a quarter, and cannot survive outside of the water for longer than eight hours.

Today, while I was gone, my mom and sister were cleaning their tank, and Scooter escaped and hopped under our TV cabinet. When they searched for him under the cabinet (and when I searched for him later in the day), he had disappeared. We don't know where he could have gone, but we have left out some food and a pan of water for him in case he comes back.

I've already lost another pet not long ago. I'm afraid of losing yet another. Please pray that we either find him alive, or that he returns to the pan of water.

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,439
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying that your little guy shows up okay very soon! I'd never heard
    of this type of frog that I know of. Have looked at a video, and they are really cute!!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. SaintCody777

SaintCody777 A wise Berean

+176
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I know how that feels, especially with pets you had since they were baby tadpoles. I pray for the best outcome for Scooter.
    My mom actually had a pet chicken when she was young. The chicken was smart and follow her everywhere, even to her school. But it went missing and it was found out that a neighbor caught the chicken and ate it. Years later, my mom also had a beautiful dog. When my mom was out of town, that dog was missing and also got eaten by a neighbor, I'm not kidding.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Neckelehamiah

Neckelehamiah Witness Supporter

+406
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    US-Libertarian
    I am praying for Scooter's safety. I know it can be difficult to lose a pet. I have lost many of my own as a child.

I have a turtle now, so I know how to care for aquatic pets. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Please keep us updated.

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,428
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless R. Genevieve and this prayer, let Skeeter and Scooter be found and soon be in the aquatic tank, yes Lord please bless. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

6. R. Genevieve

R. Genevieve Member

+160
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Good news! We just found him hiding under our couch. He's back in his tank with Skeeter.

Thank you all so much for your prayers!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+5,779
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Oh, yay! Hurrah! :clap:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,439
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    A lot of shouting and cheering to God Almighty going on over here!!
    I'm so very happy for your family to have found him now and he is safe again!! God cares so much for your little guy and you all!! Hugs sent from me to both Skeeter and Scooter!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,126
    Messianic
    Private
    To me you win the prize for the most unusual prayer - not to say it isn't very worthwhile - on this forum that I have seen in years. :) So glad he is back home.

10. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,553
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praise God!!!! Sooooo glad that Scooter is safe and sound!!! THank you for the update!! :clap:

11. sea5763

sea5763 Active Member

+403
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    so glad you found your frog!