user385

Oct 8, 2016
New York City
✟36,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my friend. She is very depressed and I am worried about her. I think her school is going to dismiss her. She has been in physicians assistant school. She has bad neck pain, a neurological disorder and she has anxiety. She has been suicidal in the recent past. I have encouraged her to seek help. She is talking with a therapist. She may have other health problems. I'm really worried about her. She says that she is fine right now, but I don't think she will continue to be fine. Please pray.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my friend. She is very depressed and I am worried about her. I think her school is going to dismiss her. She has been in physicians assistant school. She has bad neck pain, a neurological disorder and she has anxiety. She has been suicidal in the recent past. I have encouraged her to seek help. She is talking with a therapist. She may have other health problems. I'm really worried about her. She says that she is fine right now, but I don't think she will continue to be fine. Please pray.
Father, I pray for complete healing of user's friend, for her health problems as well as her mental health. Draw her closer to You for You are the source of life and bring her the hope and comfort she needs in this time. In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0