My Father is not a God.

megaflies

Apr 4, 2014
Lisbon, Maine
✟7,754.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
To be a God is to be in or classified as a God. There are MANY Gods that have been created and worshiped in this world throughout the years. When my Father said to put no other god before him, this means that to put no other god before him. Because he is not a god then anything put before him has to be a man made God.

JoJo50

Trying to do Jehovah's will
Mar 7, 2011
✟7,983.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Private

I agree, the God of Israel, Jehovah ,the same God that spoke with Moses ,Abraham, Isaiah, and Noah's is my God ,(Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). And (Isa. 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation). As you said there ARE many gods, some worship their riches, that's their god. Some worship satan, he's their god. And some worship the governments, those are their gods. But as a faithful follower of Jesus said , there’s ONLY one true God and Lord ,(1Cor. 8:5,6 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him).

So regardless of who's called a god, and who wants to believe certain people dead or alive are gods. Jehovah showed NO ONE, will take his place ,(Isa. 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images). Of course the name Jehovah was replaced with lord in capital letters. But his true worshipers KNOWS this. Even his faithful Son Jesus showed he wasn't the true God ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). Jesus faithful follower, said God is over Jesus, NOT... “Jesus IS God” ,(1Cor. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God).

Despite what MANY are taught to believe. Which shows MANY are NOT following Jesus, but a false teaching lead by satan. Jesus CLEARLY taught us that he has a Father and God ,(John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). Jesus also taught us to PRAY to his Father ,(Matt.6:9). And to do his Father's WILL ,if we want to be seen as his spiritual family ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). peace
:)

Upvote 0

wintermile

Bioconservative
May 9, 2011
✟9,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree, the God of Israel, Jehovah ,the same God that spoke with Moses ,Abraham, Isaiah, and Noah's is my God ,(Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). And (Isa. 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation). As you said there ARE many gods, some worship their riches, that's their god. Some worship satan, he's their god. And some worship the governments, those are their gods. But as a faithful follower of Jesus said , there’s ONLY one true God and Lord ,(1Cor. 8:5,6 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him).

So regardless of who's called a god, and who wants to believe certain people dead or alive are gods. Jehovah showed NO ONE, will take his place ,(Isa. 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images). Of course the name Jehovah was replaced with lord in capital letters. But his true worshipers KNOWS this. Even his faithful Son Jesus showed he wasn't the true God ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). Jesus faithful follower, said God is over Jesus, NOT... “Jesus IS God” ,(1Cor. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God).

Despite what MANY are taught to believe. Which shows MANY are NOT following Jesus, but a false teaching lead by satan. Jesus CLEARLY taught us that he has a Father and God ,(John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). Jesus also taught us to PRAY to his Father ,(Matt.6:9). And to do his Father's WILL ,if we want to be seen as his spiritual family ,(Matt. 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). peace
:)

Are you stating Jehovah is not a Father to His creation? Do you teach youths Jehovah is not a Father to His creation? Creation reveals Father Jehovah is Creator.

Mood%20Sweater.jpg

I am aware techno apparel enables us to view others’ emotions by the colour scheme of worn fabric. Coming Soon, will this techno apparel also reveal others’ emotions about their faith? Mood Sweaters on, spotted are those who worship superpower entities of money, government, themselves, disbelief and such who profess there is not a Father Jehovah.

JWs excel in various communities. Will JWs soon wear Mood Sweaters? And at the idea there may be a market available whereby techno apparel can reveal an individual's faith, what might happen if some JWs do not colour coordinate with the rest? Will children and youths accept mixed appeals to religion?

What happens in a JW gathering when Father Jehovah is taught not to be Father to His creation? “A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows is God in His holy dwelling.” How do JWs instruct others of Psalm 68:5?

When discussing I Co 8:5, are all aware the Father and Son are Creator of all things?

I Co 8:5 "yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live."

When discussing John 17, are all aware the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit are one Creator--that Yeshua said He and the Father are One?

Jhn 17:10 “And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.

Jhn 17:11 “Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are."

Upvote 0