London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's very much the opposite of that. I've done the research and done the studying (not to like university degree mind you but still), nd from what I've come to find out, the Bible was written by men. Men inspired by their religion and their faith, and trying to explain the world around them as best they could, but explained by fallible and ignorant men.
then you are amongst the many who have fallen foul of translations error and biased theology...

edit: fowl - foul

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I... I was going to go onto a spiel about the history of industry in Northern England makes that kind of true, but I'm gonna see about closing the thread instead.

This was a good thread for awhile.

One of the better ones, if you ask me.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Foul, not fowl.

And no.
so you say you have studied the book ... so who is the women a picture of ... understanding if you do not know this then you have yet to even scrape the surface of the immeasurable wisdom found within this cohesive singular narrative these 66 books reveal ....

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟351,049.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
so you say you have studied the book ... so who is the women a picture of ... understanding if you do not know this then you have yet to even scrape the surface of the immeasurable wisdom found within this cohesive singular narrative these 66 books reveal ....

Honestly, I'm not really all that bothered about any claims you have to make about what you think the Bible is, especially since it really has nothing to do with the thread topic at all.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟351,049.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
lifeforms are any living thing which begs the question what is life ...

Life -the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.