✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought you claimed to know science?
I know as much science as any High School Graduate and that is all I need to know. I claim to have read many books on Evolution which is something that the vast majority of people do not do. So because of my discussion here and the research I do as a result of those discussions I do know more about the theory of evolution then the vast majority of people. Esp I study the Science that has to do with the Neolithic Revolution. That involves the domestication of plants and animals and how farming spread from the Middle East to Europe. This is the transition from what Darwin would call Natural Selection to artificial selection"

"Some consider domesticated animals to be the ultimate products of artificial selection. Thoroughbred racehorses are one example of artificial selection of animals. The meats we eat are the result of the careful selective breeding of cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens. Our pets are a far cry from their “wild” ancestors." wiki

Look at the Apple tree and man's involvement in grafting branches from one tree into another tree. Then we have people lile Johnny Appleseed that would plant new apple orchards. This is artificial selection or the domestication of plant and animals. Just like we read about in our Bible: "He who tills his land will have plenty of food".

Genesis 2:15 "Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it."

" Apple trees were spread intentionally through the grafting of trees to create orchards and unintentionally via the consumption of apples and the subsequent dispersal of seeds. "
"John Chapman (1774-1845), often referred to as Johnny Appleseed, helped make North America a testing ground for seedling selection by establishing apple orchards. Chapman sold his trees to settlers in the Northwest. "

http://appleparermuseum.com/ApplesAndEvolution.htm

Moses told us 3500 years ago that Adam was in the Garden of Eden and his job was to "cultivate it and keep it."

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do reveal yourself quite well in your posts.
It does not matter, I am still not the subject of the conversation. As my momma use to say there are two types of people in the world, those who gossip about others and those that talk about thoughts, ideas, theories and concepts. I do not come here to gossip about people. I come here to talk about creation and evolution.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It does not matter, I am still not the subject of the conversation. As my momma use to say there are two types of people in the world, those who gossip about others and those that talk about thoughts, ideas, theories and concepts. I do not come here to gossip about people. I come here to talk about creation and evolution.

The content of your posts are fair game.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know as much science as any High School Graduate and that is all I need to know. I claim to have read many books on Evolution which is something that the vast majority of people do not do. So because of my discussion here and the research I do as a result of those discussions I do know more about the theory of evolution then the vast majority of people. Esp I study the Science that has to do with the Neolithic Revolution. That involves the domestication of plants and animals and how farming spread from the Middle East to Europe. This is the transition from what Darwin would call Natural Selection to artificial selection"

"Some consider domesticated animals to be the ultimate products of artificial selection. Thoroughbred racehorses are one example of artificial selection of animals. The meats we eat are the result of the careful selective breeding of cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens. Our pets are a far cry from their “wild” ancestors." wiki

Look at the Apple tree and man's involvement in grafting branches from one tree into another tree. Then we have people lile Johnny Appleseed that would plant new apple orchards. This is artificial selection or the domestication of plant and animals. Just like we read about in our Bible: "He who tills his land will have plenty of food".

Genesis 2:15 "Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it."

" Apple trees were spread intentionally through the grafting of trees to create orchards and unintentionally via the consumption of apples and the subsequent dispersal of seeds. "
"John Chapman (1774-1845), often referred to as Johnny Appleseed, helped make North America a testing ground for seedling selection by establishing apple orchards. Chapman sold his trees to settlers in the Northwest. "

http://appleparermuseum.com/ApplesAndEvolution.htm

Moses told us 3500 years ago that Adam was in the Garden of Eden and his job was to "cultivate it and keep it."

LOL

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok, have it your way. Darwin was lazy and did not work his theory all the way though. But he was sick and maybe he did not feel good that day.
Or didn't have the technological resources to discover DNA. Science is iterative.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am not the subject of the conversation and personal attacks are always against the forum rules.
Just an honest question, intended to point out that your statement was not an argument.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have yet to demonstrate evidence of this claim.
Oh, I have given you tons of evidence. People here just refuse to accept or believe the truth.

"They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved." 2 thess 2:10

sturp-jpg.177856

Attachments

• sturp.jpg
    sturp.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 48
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I have given you tons of evidence. People here just refuse to accept or believe the truth.

"They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved." 2 thess 2:10

sturp-jpg.177856

Yes, I'm right, it's everyone else who's wrong!

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
As soon as you use the term neo-Darwinian evolution you are admitting that Darwin somehow got it wrong

Did you think that biology today looks exactly the same as 200 years ago?
OFF COURSE Darwin got some stuff wrong. So did Newton.
Darwin didn't even know about DNA, so how could he have a full picture and get it all right?

and a creationist has to fix it for him.

lol, wut???

They wanted to use the term post neo-Darwinism but that was just to much of an embarrassment for evolutionists. So they just continue to come up with a new theories and call the new theory by the old name.

It sounds like you simply don't like progress.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ok, have it your way. Darwin was lazy and did not work his theory all the way though. But he was sick and maybe he did not feel good that day.

Darwin didn't know about DNA.

Just like Newton didn't know about relativity.
What is your point?

Upvote 0