Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know it is not a big deal..but tomorrow is my daughter Amanya(we call her Ammu)'s bday. She is turning 3 tomorrow.

Could you all please pray for her.

I wanted a very quiet bday just with the family but since i stay with my parents who dot on her-they want a lavish party-some guests are invited and we are having a small function but there are many relatives who are not invited and we wontbe throwing a party as such-there are mixed feelings regarding this and I am feeling a little alone-taking decision which is not supported by all because they feel i am not doing the right thing by having a huge splash...so could you please pray for me to feel peaceful about this...i really am a private person and though i dont mind parties ..........sometimes i really would like quiet time with the family and most of the time when there is no money -haaving a party seems too lavish........please pray i am happy and we can enjoy the day and there is no negative consequence.........

most of all or my daughter Ammu to enjoy her day and be blessed

Thank you ...God Bless you:thumbsup:

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
44b59ffa-fbfc-4291-baf8-e0da73c2e73d_zps973ab4ea.jpg

PRAYING that
your daughter may
enjoy her birthday -
and may GOD bless her!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums