My daughter is in trouble

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear God I pray for this beautiful dear woman that you would bless her with a job and home. I ask you that you would bring healing to her heart and emotions and protect her and the children and you would rescue them from the man abusing. In Jesus name Amen. I pray for the mum that you would comfort her and give her your peace too in Jesus name Amen. Could I also suggest that you put on a prayer request for your daughter on johnmellor.org website and tell her to look for healing rooms in her area. They are run for free by Christians who pray with you and to encourage and comfort. Bless you

Reactions: cristylynn83
Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear God I pray for this beautiful dear woman that you would bless her with a job and home. I ask you that you would bring healing to her heart and emotions and protect her and the children and you would rescue them from the man abusing. In Jesus name Amen. I pray for the mum that you would comfort her and give her your peace too in Jesus name Amen. Could I also suggest that you put on a prayer request for your daughter on johnmellor.org website and tell her to look for healing rooms in her area. They are run for free by Christians who pray with you and to encourage and comfort. Bless you

Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, help the daughter and her children, let them find another place to live. Send them help and help the daughter with any abuse she is going through. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: cristylynn83
Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you so much for your prayers I hope you keep praying for her she really needs it at this point in her life. I want her to come and live with me but I live too far.

I am very worried about her I put this up while I was visiting and the visit was awful all they did was fight the kids cried I brought the 2 year old with me (his step dad treats him badly).

You don't know how much your prayers mean to me!!

I'm so worried he'll hurt her badly.

Upvote 0