✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
can god help me even in this?

If you have good reasons for it. I don't know if your cat not purring causes any harm to your wellbeing, but if the dog is acting crazy and tearing down the house, sure, you can pray to God to calm her down. But also, consult your Vet.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cats purr for a lot of reasons including to calm themselves down if they’re hurt. Dogs act nuts if there’s kids around and they’re playing , if they’re bored , if they’re lonely or if they’re anxious. My oldest had a habit of going to an all night deli at 3 am and the dog would wake up and see him not there and she’d start crying.

• Friendly
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

Bryan H

Looking for God in all the wrong places
Jan 19, 2016
Newark
✟19,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
True story: my son got a hamster for Christmas. It was absolutely distressed being trapped in a cage. It would scale the walls, climb upside down, and chew on the bars desperately in an attempt to escape her fancy little prison. It made my son and I sad to watch her. This went on for weeks. Then I had the idea to pray over her with my son. I think I prayed that she would be able to relax and feel at home in her cage. She acts like a completely different hamster now. Really chill. It's true that God has his eye on the tiniest of sparrows.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0