Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As former Law Enforcement and military I carry less for self protection and more to protect my wife and other innocent third party civilians. If someone came up and grabbed my wife's purse and ran I would not shoot them. I could not live with myself. I have already had my truck stolen and broken in to twice and I didn't want to shoot those people. I felt sorry for them. I don't want to shoot a man who cuts me off in traffic. Or a woman who steals makeup out of a Walmart store. Certainly not a kid with a look alike pellet pistol. But if a person enters our church and begins to shoot at our congregation, or a bus load of kids coming home after school, or a coffee shop meeting of the Rotary Club and I happen to be in the vicinity I can't say I would not run toward them and do what I had to in order to stop them. What ever it took.

Upvote 0

Newtheran

Sep 10, 2018
South
✟26,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Three, the New Testament teaches Pacifism. See this thread here.

26j6i6.jpg

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
God's Word is full of wars and killing to fend off evil, God Himself gave instruction for battle.
Evil we will always contend with, and to allow yourself to be subject to it , and live in fear is not God's will.
People need to know the difference between the enemy and the rightous.

Upvote 0

Galil7.62x51

Sep 16, 2019
Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow? I get your humor brother, and it made me “laugh out loud” also. Then to be scolded by a fellow Christian for making light comedy. Talk about taking things out of context. We all know our battle is spiritual and not carnal as we each run our own race on the path of righteousness. I guess those who have no sin gets to throw the stones. I know one thing, I’m not going to sit and watch some thug beat and rape my granddaughter when I can do something about it. I think it would be a sin not to act accordingly. I will end with a quote from the movie Stripes. “Lighten up Francis, because someday it may be one of us saving your life.”

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0