Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My husband and I lost our twins February 7th and I just wanted to remember them today. I really miss them so much. I was only 18 weeks when they went to Heaven, but the pain is still so strong. I just wanted to say to Zac and Aydan, mommy loves you and so does your daddy. We really miss you and thank God that He is now taking care of you until we can meet you again. We love you so much, boys. You will always be missed and always be in our hearts.

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Byootaful said:
:hug: Prayers for you and your family. God is holding your children in the palm of his hand. :prayer:
Thanks, hun. I know that Jesus is probably showing them around and playing with them and that is an overwhelming feeling! I just thank God for taking care of them.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Saying a prayer for you today.. and remembering with you your precious twins.. Zac and Aydan..

May God give you His comfort and peace.. for your precious little ones will always live forever in your heart..

Upvote 0

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
peacechild4 said:
Saying a prayer for you today.. and remembering with you your precious twins.. Zac and Aydan..

May God give you His comfort and peace.. for your precious little ones will always live forever in your heart..
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. :hug:I miss them so much, especially today, but knowing they're in Heaven fills me with so much joy and happiness. And knowing that I will one day hold them in my arms makes me even happier!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have a little baby boy up there in heaven.. he passed away 9 years ago... the pain will lesson in time.. God keeps every tear you cry in a bottle.. He is so close to us when we are sad... it is a wonderful comfort to us that we will see them again.. but we do miss them.. and always remember them..

Dear God hold this precious mother in Your arms and let Your peace comfort her and fill every part for I know that in You we can have such assurance of hope even for the deepest of pain.. Father let Your love shine upon her and guide her through this day and thank You for the 18 precious weeks these babes were in this mommy's womb.. Father there is so much ahead of her.. let Your light shine into her life and lead her forward gently step by step.. amen and amen..

Reactions: Jennie726
Upvote 0

bamagirl

Feb 22, 2004
Alabama
✟7,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am praying for you and your husband..I just pictured your 2 boys up in Heaven catching frogs and climbing trees and running to Jesus and Him holding them both in HIs arms..They are probably playing with all the other little boys up there and I am POSITIVE they are having a real good time:thumbsup:

Reactions: Jennie726
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
JPPT1974 said:
Praying for you all
May the Lord bless you all
During this difficult time!
Thank you so much, hun. Every prayer helps! We're doing better these days, but of course I still have those bad days. But it's great to be able to go to the cemetery and just sit by their grave and talk. It is the best place to just go and find peace. I feel so close to God there.

Reactions: rosemoss
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums