USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello! I'm an artist and I love to draw, so I thought I should share some of my art here. ^-^
I draw both traditionally (pencil, pen, colored pencil) and digitally (usually PaintTool SAI). I have been doing traditional art for 17 years, and digital art for 10 years. I love drawing fan art of my favorite characters, and I like to draw animal-like fantasy creatures most; more recently, I've been drawing humans sometimes too, though I need more practice there.
Here are a few of my drawings:
Traditional (original character):View media item 55059Digital (Fan art):
Etecoon.png~original

Pixel art (original creature):
Pixel%20Phoson.gif
You can find much more of my art (and photos) on my imgur. I'm Multifavs there too.
I hope you enjoy seeing my art! I'm currently working on a new drawing including an official character with four original characters. Maybe I'll post my progress here. :)

Last edited:

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You do a really good job with your art. Looks great.
Thank you. :)

I just finished that drawing that I showed the sketch of. It was fun!
Title: "Always In My Memories"

Samus%20and%20Snacanids.png

Reactions: Cyprezz
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GandalfTheWise

In search of lost causes and hopeless battles
May 27, 2012
Wisconsin
✟71,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cool. I just picked up Clip Studio Paint (aka Manga Studio) and an Intuos tablet a couple months ago. Did your tablet come with extra nibs? If not, have you had to get new ones and where did you get them? Thanks. :)

I like the shading and colors in your art.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Cool. I just picked up Clip Studio Paint (aka Manga Studio) and an Intuos tablet a couple months ago. Did your tablet come with extra nibs? If not, have you had to get new ones and where did you get them? Thanks. :)

I like the shading and colors in your art.
Oh nice! My tablet did come with extra nibs-I couldn't find them at first, it turned out they're kept inside the back of the tablet!

Also, thanks. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GandalfTheWise

In search of lost causes and hopeless battles
May 27, 2012
Wisconsin
✟71,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh nice! My tablet did come with extra nibs-I couldn't find them at first, it turned out they're kept inside the back of the tablet! :)

Thank you! I had opened the back a long time ago and didn't recognize them for what they were.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0