South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apparently every Muslim alive and every Muslim yet to be born is morally responsible and accountable for the actions of other Muslims and for every Muslim who has ever lived in this world. However, this standard apparently does not apply to Christians, only to Muslims and other non-Christians. So, now that we have that point straightened out, we can move on.

The difference is that Christianity doesn't teach Christians to kill infidels. So if a Christian does murder an infidel, he's acting outside the teachings and the common beliefs of Christianity.

The Quran does teach all Muslims to kill infidels. The only question is whether or not they're going to follow their own religious teaching.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The difference is that Christianity doesn't teach Christians to kill infidels. So if a Christian does murder an infidel, he's acting outside the teachings and the common beliefs of Christianity.

The Quran does teach all Muslims to kill infidels. The only question is whether or not they're going to follow their own religious teaching.
There's plenty of Christians who disagree with you. There's plenty of Muslims who disagree with you, too.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Infidel is a Christian word BTW.

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are rabbi that are Chaplains in the Armed Forces. I wonder how many of you would be comfortable with that if the US went to war with Israel?

I'd be fine with it

Last I heard Jews weren't looking to subjugate the world in the name of Yahweh

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And the belief that infidels are to be killed is a Muslim belief

As evidenced by the Ft Hood shooting
If your thesis were accurate, you would have more than the same handful of cherry picked examples to draw on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, but divided loyalties could be a problem.

Why would their loyalties be divided? Most Jews' connection to Israel is no greater than my connection to Scotland. I don't recall anybody questioning my loyalty when I was in the Army.

What's more as chaplains (which in today's military are little more than glorified social workers anyway) what reason would they have to be "disloyal" to the men under their care.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.