Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK, it is time for sign ups for the new Musical Chairs With A Twist game. I am late with this because I had a brain burp! :blush:

This differs from the usual Musical Chairs game because Kristen and I can both stop the music. In addition there will be bonus blessings adding up to 4,000 blessings for predetermined things that will not be disclosed until what time they happen. LOL! Between Kristen and I we will be distributing 50,000 blessings besides the bonus blessings. :ebil: :clap: :thumbsup:

Fifteen people can join... let the sign ups begin! :tutu:

Hope to start tomorrow afternoon, but we may have to delay if we do not get enough sign ups!

*Sorry Kristen for being late.

The one who sits in the last chair gets 12,000 blessings!
400 1st to lose chair

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
>.< umm, what does one do during the usual musical chairs game? I'm sorry; I'm not familiar with it.
Dahlia, you do not have to be here all the time, but it is good if you can check in regularly cuz the longer you are able to come in and sit when the stop sign comes up, the more blessings you can make. Initially it takes a lot of time for everyone to sit so there can be a lot of waiting and not having to worry about not having a chair to sit in (virtually speaking of course). There is no real music playing unless you are listening to itunes or Utube, etc. lol, but when the stop sign is posted it is time to sit and you must post sit. It is fun and you will understand more as you play. Hope you join us. The least you will make is 400 blessings but you could win the big 12,000!

Plus there are bonus blessings as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.