• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Multi's Positive Thread

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
(I hope this is the best place for this thread.)

I've struggled with anxiety, negative thinking, and more worry and fear than I'd like for at least the last few years, probably longer. This year, however, I want to change that the best I can and become more positive. To help boost my positive thinking, I've started this thread, where I will make a post about something I'm happy about every day this year (or at least as many days as I can).

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
~1/01~

I'm thankful that this new year provides new opportunities for a fresh start and improvement. I pray that with God's guidance and the support of my friends, I'll achieve my goals this year.

Upvote 0

Monna

Feb 5, 2017
Oicha Beni
✟105,254.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your idea is good. Can I give you a little twist to it? Find several new and distinct things every day to be thankful to God for. And think about your image of God. This thought comes from Romans 1: 21. When you get a correct image of the person and character of God, and give him both glory and thanks, you'll find a lot of your anxieties will diminish. And you'll avoid the other things that the verses after 21 say happened to people.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(I hope this is the best place for this thread.)

I've struggled with anxiety, negative thinking, and more worry and fear than I'd like for at least the last few years, probably longer. This year, however, I want to change that the best I can and become more positive. To help boost my positive thinking, I've started this thread, where I will make a post about something I'm happy about every day this year (or at least as many days as I can).
Good luck with this - if you keep it up, it should help. Fear and anxiety sometimes makes us forget the good.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
~1/02~

At the start of 2017, I felt anxious almost 24/7. I'm sooo thankful that I'm not that way anymore and didn't feel that way at the start of 2018.

Good luck with this - if you keep it up, it should help. Fear and anxiety sometimes makes us forget the good.
Thank you. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
~1/09~

I'm making another stuffed animal now and for some reason it's going a lot quicker and easier than the last one. I'm not sure why that is but I won't complain, it's great. ^_^

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
~1/10~

So thankful that I found Christian Forums, a site that respects good Christian values and where I can definitely improve my faith. :angel:

What kind (?), any pics (?)
It's a pink rabbit. :) I'll show once it's done!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
~1/12~

Happy that the next stuffed animal is done. :)

269460_5d573208d3b94f640d862f6a57875de8.png

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
~1/15~

Thankful for all the good things God has given me. Glad to be a part of this community.
I also still like the drawing in my signature that the talented @MrMoe made for me. It always makes me smile. :)

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0