• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Multi's Positive Thread

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, it's the last day of 2018 so let's see...have I become any more positive?

Maybe a little, but I don't think I improved as much as I hoped I would. Oh well, at least I took the time to find something positive every day I posted here, and I can continue to work on it. And at least I remembered to post most days!

I'd like to say thank you to everyone else who posted in this thread and who showed support for my goal. Your kindness is much appreciated. May 2019 be a year filled with blessings for you!

I won't be posting any more positive thoughts in this thread, but I will keep trying to improve. Now you and I have at least 300 positive thoughts to look at here. :)

Upvote 0