Aug 16, 2012
✟19,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-is-charged-with-murder/ar-BBNcQFP?li=BBnb7Kz

In a day of privacy lost due to online junk and spies, how can anyone keep changing identities? You need to have a bank account and social security number these days to do anything, because, companies want control in my opinion. Some have this thing of being more "secured" but one EMP pulse will change your financial thinking when all banks are out.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, multiple IDs? In this day and age, how??

tkolter

May 8, 2018
Saint Petersburg, Florida
✟22,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's not hard fake IDs the high end ones you can buy from abroad, you can use fake ssn's and even if your clever fake death certificates the fact is most people want to believe the person they are talking to is who they say they are. And very little ID is hard to fake my Passport Card is one of the few with serious protections and demands of evidence however doesn't have my address or state I live in on it but is legal ID in 49 states and all districts and territories,

As for living the cash economy is there and underground you can live with cash only and not use banks if you're willing to lose convenience if for example you want to buy something online a major cc gift card will work or for say major retailers their own gift cards. Most businesses take cash. I lived for a time in the underground economy to survive and lived on cash or barter or both. I always kept my identity though.

Upvote 0