Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The President eliminates all the Obama regulations on businesses and the stock market does the exact opposite of what the experts said.

Unemployment is at a 17 year low

Multiple companies are crediting the Presidents tax plan for their decision to give bonuses and expand their businesses

Illegal boarder crossing is down 70+%

Whatcha gotta say about that?
He came in during a bull market. His tax plan, if it creates jobs, it will be for immigrants because unemployment is already about as low as it will get.

Not impressed.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He came in during a bull market. His tax plan, if it creates jobs, it will be for immigrants because unemployment is already about as low as it will get.

Not impressed.

Please cite your sources and substantiate that claim Support your claim with evidence showing that when unemployment hits 4.1% the employment goes to immigrants.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please cite your sources and substantiate that claim Support your claim with evidence showing that when unemployment hits 4.1% the employment goes to immigrants.
It’s such common knowledge it does not require citation.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
The President eliminates all the Obama regulations on businesses and the stock market does the exact opposite of what the experts said.

Which experts? What did they say removal of regulations would do?

Unemployment starting dropping just a year ago?

Multiple companies are crediting the Presidents tax plan for their decision to give bonuses and expand their businesses

Well as long as people got a bonus, that's all that really matters.

Illegal border crossing was consistently rising until a year ago?

Don't know yet.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You are very weak when it come to criticism on the right. I see you criticized the left around 10 times more then the right.

Oh, and one last thing about being harder on the left: you progressives are the ones crapping on my side of the fence. Why wouldn't I be telling you to clean it up?

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

It's about the natural rate of unemployment. The U.S. finds it's NRU at about 5%. As we drop lower it becomes more difficult for businesses to grow, or even run efficiently. The way out is generally to employ immigrants in lower wage, jobs to free up the workers and help businesses grow.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s such common knowledge it does not require citation.

Not true. We have a whole thread dedicated to the issue of providing proof. Either back your claim or admit is isn’t based in facts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
Calling out your hypocritical partisanship and attempt to No True Scotsman me.
Question/doubting your identity is equivalent to "No true Scotsman"? Insecure much?

Your link says it's have multiple issues regarding the article itself. Do YOU even read the stuff that you posted? It makes no specific mention of "authorization left" AT ALL. Mind you that turmps and his cronies is also part of "The establishment", yet it never seemed to bother you.

No. Are you... perhaps taking medication for an infection or something?
Do you even keep track of what you're posting?
You said "And I was referring to society." in clarification to the "authoritarian left" comment you made earlier.

"Your whataboutism is futile... oh, yeah, what about this?!"

"Oh, I'm being facetious, but let me repeat it multiple times. Again, totally kidding guy! Haha, ain't I funny?"
=

Mockery is not an argument.
Um... okay, I'll assume that you're actually wanting to discuss it then.
Apparently you don't.

What about it? Did I defend it? Did I say that the Right was right, and good, and Vulcan-like?
No, I said "There is a reason why "reality have a liberal bias" meme is created, because the right have a keen habit of denying reality". Which you reply to me with a whataboutism fallacy.
No, I said your delusion that the Left is some purely logical, good guy while the Right was all about feels
That is complete projection on your part. BTW way to miss the forest for the trees when focusing on the reddit user and not the message itself.
No, I'm annoyed with the complete and total cranium-rectal inversion that people have to be suffering from to believe that being critical of progressive ideology means that I'm a total right-winger.
Yet you get so unreasonable defensive when I or other people make criticisms regarding the right. The only logical explanation that I can think of is that you consider yourself to be part of it, hence when they are criticized you unconsciously considered it to be an attacked on you. Which let me tell you something: this isn't about you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Most of those growths are no more than a continuation of that last 7 or 8 years....you’ve been told this before. And in most cases, the growth is SLOWER under Trump. Take net jobs creation for example. This last year has seen the worst jobs growth since 2010...yes, jobs have grown, but they grew much faster under Obama.

U.S. job growth slowest to lowest level since 2010 | The Business Times

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Most of those growths are no more than a continuation of that last 7 or 8 years....you’ve been told this before. And in most cases, the growth is SLOWER under Trump. Take net jobs creation for example. This last year has seen the worst jobs growth since 2010...yes, jobs have grown, but they grew much faster under Obama.

I also found it odd that, during the election, Trump downplayed the employment numbers by talking about the "true unemployment" that includes people that had quit looking for work and that unemployment was actually 20%. Interesting that we never hear that from Trump anymore, instead he claims how everything is great -- despite that number he talked about still being in that same range.

In fact, he used the Unemployment-Employment ratio to claim that Unemployment was actual 40%. The ratio was 59.9 in January -- meaning just under 60% of adults in the US are "unemployed" (this number includes the elderly, stay at home moms). The issue is that the ratio has only improved by 0.2%, up to 60.1 -- meaning roughly 40% of US adults are still unemployed.

As has been pointed out, fewer jobs have been created this year; yet somehow Trump has gone to claiming how horrible the "real" unemployment rate is to how it is now the best ever.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL!

From the link:

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

But suppose he changed his mind.

Gotta love the straws they grasp, just hoping and dreaming for the President to stumble or change his stance.

I love these pieces of conjecture.

Yeah I don't know why they would think that. After all he said he'd release his tax returns and didn't renege on that statement. Oh wait...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
DBFA439F-311C-4E6C-A749-E4B9A88987A0.png

I did a screen capture of your link. I posted it above your quote.

Article date: June 3, 2016

I know there is a date difference between here and Australia, but it isn’t a years difference. The article is speaking of the job growth during the Barak Hussein Obama administration.

It took 5 seconds to see that.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 217961

I did a screen capture of your link. I posted it above your quote.

Article date: June 3, 2016

I know there is a date difference between here and Australia, but it isn’t a years difference. The article is speaking of the job growth during the Barak Hussein Obama administration.

It took 5 seconds to see that.

Oops...you’re dead right. I had a few tabs open with that same heading and I clicked the wrong one without checking... my bad. Here’s the one I should have used...

Fox News Research: Trump’s First Year in Office Worst For Job Growth Since 2010

Care to quibble...?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0