✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Finally.

Mueller appears to be wrapping up his case against Trump and will interview him soon.

Trump is in trouble. The target gets interviewed last, and if Mueller does have anything on Trump, it's almost certain that Trump will unwittingly lie about it.

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
My guess is that Mueller won't get to interview him face-to-face but will have to submit written questions to which Trump will reply with written answers. Trump doesn't want to expose himself to "gotcha" questions out of the blue.

I can't imagine Mueller would accept that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't imagine Mueller would accept that.
It’s going to be tough. Trump is an expert at hiding behind attorneys. And, as President he has the “office” to shield him.

If Trump had to testify for real, he’d need Depends and someone to hold the water bottle while he sips throw a straw.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*Mueller interviews Trump*

Never Trumpers: "It's happening guys! Saint Mueller is going to save us!" :piripi::papapa::bigeye:

*Absolutely nothing results*

Never Trumpers: "Mueller is a conman, he was bought off! Burn him!" :tantrum::ueee::whyy:
Your unconditional support for the President is admirable.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Your unconditional support for the President is admirable.

I don't unconditionally support him. Schiff has already stated that even if the worst thing was true, they'd still do it legislatively, which means a vote in congress. At worst, they'll impeach him like they did Clinton, and then things will move on. Most likely, they won't even have the votes to do that.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL!

From the link:

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

But suppose he changed his mind.

Gotta love the straws they grasp, just hoping and dreaming for the President to stumble or change his stance.

I love these pieces of conjecture.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't unconditionally support him. Schiff has already stated that even if the worst thing was true, they'd still do it legislatively, which means a vote in congress. At worst, they'll impeach him like they did Clinton, and then things will move on. Most likely, they won't even have the votes to do that.
Where’s the condition that you don’t support? You ok with obstruction if the evidence shows it?

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL!

From the link:

The White House has given no indication that the president would refuse to answer Mueller's questions. Trump said in June that he was "100 percent" willing to give Mueller his version of events. "I'd be glad to," the president said when asked at a news conference.

Gotta love the straws they grasp, just hoping and dreaming for the President to stumble or change his stance.

i agree.

Gotta love it.

It's entertaining, to say the least.

iu

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
LOL!

From the link:

Is such a thing "unpresidented" for Trump?

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
It’s going to be tough. Trump is an expert at hiding behind attorneys. And, as President he has the “office” to shield him.

If Trump had to testify for real, he’d need Depends and someone to hold the water bottle while he sips throw a straw.

That may be true. However, should he refuse to appear, and speak for himself it will look bad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You are very weak when it come to criticism on the right. I see you criticized the left around 10 times more then the right.

I criticize Trump far more often than Zac Efron.

But what would I ever find to criticize Zac Efron about? He's dreamy.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My guess is that Mueller won't get to interview him face-to-face but will have to submit written questions to which Trump will reply with written answers. Trump doesn't want to expose himself to "gotcha" questions out of the blue.
You mean like asking him what his name is?

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Finally.

Mueller appears to be wrapping up his case against Trump and will interview him soon.

Trump is in trouble. The target gets interviewed last, and if Mueller does have anything on Trump, it's almost certain that Trump will unwittingly lie about it.
I don't see where the article linked says that.

Upvote 0