Mozambique persecution. Assault by militants. Family persecution.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

APR. 22, 2021 | MOZAMBIQUE
Christian Persecution Especially Severe as Militants Continue Assault in Cabo Delgado
Islamist insurgents recently led a three-day siege that left several people dead, hundreds trapped and many missing. In March, hundreds of al-Shabab attackers entered Palma completely unannounced, entering houses and killing whomever they found. Read More.

APR. 22, 2021 | UGANDA
Believer's Family Torments Him Daily
Sohail became a believer several years ago, but his family refuses to accept his beliefs. Shortly after his conversion, they ran him out of the house. Today, Sohail, his wife, and their children live nearby, and his family continues to cause trouble. Read more.

"The Most They Can Do is Kill Me"
[6] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Hamed.
2176_HAMED.jpg

A red New Testament in Farsi next to a portrait of the Iranian ayatollah.
A Muslim religious leader and professor named Hamed began chatting with Christians on a Christian broadcasting website. He was angry that someone would proclaim Jesus as the way and the truth. That conversation turned into Hamed writing in every day with questions. A week later, Hamed wrote to say that he had given his life to Christ secretly, but that he was afraid of the reaction of his family and workplace. Read More.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Pioneer3mm

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
APR. 22, 2021 | MOZAMBIQUE
Christian Persecution Especially Severe as Militants Continue Assault in Cabo Delgado

Pray for our brothers and sisters in Mozambique who are suffering at the hands of radical Muslims. Pray for strength, comfort, and protection as they bear witness to Christ amid the violence.

Lord, we pray for your intervention and mercy on these believers in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique. This is so inhuman and savage. Intervene so it would not happen again. Bring these evildoers down as only you can. In Christ name, Amen.

Write your own prayer for Attacked Christians
  • I unite my voice with those around the world to pray for my siblings in Mozambique to remain steadfast & immovable during persecution. Rain down strength, comfort & protection upon them as they suffer at the hands of radical Muslims. Change hearts of those attacking to be humbled & soft to your grace. Forgive them for they know not what they do.
    Atacy U - USA
  • Dear God, I lift up my Christian brothers and sisters in Mozambique and ask you for mercy on them. Protect them, give them courage and wisdom to be your voice and share hope to those who are afraid and grieving after this attack. I pray for those who carried out this attack that they will come to you in repentance and accept you as their Savior. Amen.
    Ginger B - USA
  • Father, I thank You for our brothers and sisters in Mozambique, who are suffering greatly for Your sake. I pray that Your hand would intervene in the future plans of the enemy in this place that they would come to nothing. I pray that You would comfort those who mourn and heal those who are hurting. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Nancy E - USA
  • Lord, we pray for our brothers and sisters in Mozambique. Surround them with angels of protection. Strengthen them and fill them with hope and peace. Comfort those who have lost loved ones. Soften hearts of the Al-Shabab and open their eyes to your truth and save their souls. Amen!
    Colleen S - USA
  • Father God, please bless these brothers and sisters in Christ with courage to reach out to family, neighbors and communities for salvations. Warn them before any attacks. Help them have a plan of escape. Empower Your word to reach those violent Muslims' hearts, to repent and be saved. Surround believers with mercy, food, lodgings, clothing and prayers!
    Mr. and Mrs. Dante Z - USA
  • Lord, have mercy! Comfort those who are grieving. Provide for those who are left destitute. Strengthen those whose knees are weak. And we pray that these attacks will be thwarted! May there be a wall of warring angels around Your people that cannot be penetrated. Dreams and visions of Jesus we pray for these attackers, until they fall before You!
    Liz M - USA
  • Father God,
    I lift up my brothers and sisters! Thank You that they're willing to trust You and bear witness to Your Son, Jesus,through suffering and violence.Give them strength, comfort, and protection amidst this violence.Let their witness bear fruit drawing their attackers to Jesus, forsaking hate and lies for Your truth and love. In Jesus
    Debbie D - USA
  • Lord I pray for protection and Your miraculous wisdom for Christians in Mozambique. I pray for Your goodness to hold them steadfastly and for more to come to know You. I pray You would keep them safe and keep a strong remnant that clings to You. I pray for provision and health and safety for those who follow Jesus.
    Joy H - USA
  • Father, Please strengthen the faith and courage of Your followers in Mozambique. Comfort those who have lost loved ones or homes in this attack. Please protect all the people from al-Shabab and especially Your followers. May those who follow islam begin searching for You as they see islam at work in al-Shabab. Heal the injured. In Jesus' name, Amen
    Rena B - USA
  • Fahter release Your great warring angels to protect and defend these Believers and also release the mighty fear of You oh God into the demonic strongholds that drive these Islamic attackers! Bring them all out of the darkness of Islam into Your light Presence and Kingdom. Be glorified in it all oh might God as You release Your great power to save!!
    William N - USA
  • Dear Lord,, be with the believers of Mozambique to have them protected by your holy spirit. Give them a hiding place and help them to have the calm peace that comes from you Jesus. I pray that you can be honored. Help the Islamic terrorist's to dream dreams of you Jesus, have them come to you Jesus.
    Amen
    Andrew E - USA

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
APR. 22, 2021 | UGANDA
Believer's Family Torments Him Daily
“They are tormenting him daily, kidnapping him often and interrogating him on matters of faith,” a VOM worker wrote. In addition to ongoing persecution, Sohail’s wife was in a car accident a few years ago and is still suffering the painful effects. She lives in a great deal of pain. “No matter how much they harass me, kidnap me or even kill me, I will remain strong in Christ,” Sohail said. “Keep me in prayer always.”

Lord be with Sohail and his family. Thank you for their faith in you. Deliver him from these that persecuted him daily. Be with his wife recovering from this accident. Heal her. Guide them to a safe haven, where they could live in peace. Meet their daily needs and deliver them from evildoers. In Jesus name, Amen

Write your own prayer for Sohail
Sign in to post your prayer!
  • Father, Thank you for the strong witness of Sohail, who is willing, no matter what, to stand for you and remain strong in Christ. I do pray that you will continue to give him strength through your Holy Spirit to remain steadfast in in faith. I pray for his wife who is suffering with so much pain. Provide relief for hear, I ask in your name.
    Betty D - USA
  • May Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and protect each of you. I pray that you feel His love and presence in extra measure, and that you feel the love of all your Christian brothers and sisters praying for you from around the world.
    David B - USA
  • LORD GOD your hand of power peace grace n strength be upon my brother Sohail and his wife thru this time of persecution n suffering. Deliver him out of the hands of evil and his family and have mercy on them that they may be saved also provide support and help to him by the body of Christ that he n his wife know they are not alone in this in Jesus name
    Dean B - USA
  • Lord I thank you for Sohail's strong faith in you. I pray that you would soften his family's hearts. That you would put conviction on thier heart's changing them from thier ways and seeing your salvation threw your son Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
    Eric B - USA
  • Father, May those who follow You be bold in proclaiming Your Word. Bless Sohail and his family as they live out their faith among the non-believers. Please provide bibles for believers. Guide them in all their ways as they continue to witness for You. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen!
    Linda R - USA
  • Thank you dear Lord God for the incredible faith and humbling example of faith set by Sohail and his wife. Please give him relief from persecution by his own family. Please give his wife relief from her pain. Strengthen their faith and bless them o Lord. Through Jesus we pray Amen
    Peggy A - USA
  • Lord,
    Thank You for Sohail, his wife, and their children and their willingness to follow You despite intense persecution from their family. May they remain strong in Christ, knowing that You will provide for all of their needs. May You comfort them and heal Sohail's wife from the pain that she suffers. May their family come to Christ.
    Lysander S - USA
  • Father we pray for Sohail, protect him and his family. Provide for their every need. We pray for his wife, touch her body Lord, we ask for healing in her body. Strengthen them in your word and in faith. We pray that they will be a witness to their family and that many will come to know Christ because of their testimony. In Jesus Christ name amen.
    Diane E - Canada
  • Dear Heavenly Father,
    I thank you for the strong faith you have given Sohail. I pray that his witness would be able to win the hearts of his family for you. I pray that you would place your hand of healing on his wife, and that you would build a hedge of protection around them both. It is in your Holy Name I pray,
    Amen.
    Marisa M - USA
  • Father, how hard it is for Sohail and his wife to follow You. Please open the eyes, ears and hearts of his family so they may realize You are the true God and there is no other Name under heaven by which they may be saved. Grant this couple perseverance, wisdom, patience and hope. May their faith draw many to You and be a light in the darkness.
    Beth P - USA

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"The Most They Can Do is Kill Me"

Pray that Hamed and other secret believers like him will stand firm in their faith and have a positive influence on those around them.

Lord, we thank you Hamed. Bless him daily and use him in your kingdom. Protect him from those who would seek to harm him. Bring his wife to faith in Christ also. Help many Iranian believers in similar circumstances. May their faith in Christ grow despite difficult circumstances. Use them to bring many more Iranians to faith in Christ. Meet their daily needs and deliver them from evildoers. In Jesus name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Iran and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Hamed
  • Heavenly Father, thank you for opening the eyes of Hamed and opening his heart to call upon You. You said, whoever calls upon Your name shall be saved. Thank you for Hamed. You know his needs daily, thank you for Your provisions. You are his shelter, you dwell in him and will always be with him. Thank you, in the name of Jesus, Amen
    Jerome R - USA
  • Father thank you for revealing your love to Hamed and him accepting as Saviour do cocker him under your wing and help all the heathen to fid their way to you and to have peace, help hi to grow in his faith and do help his wife to the light of the gospel too. Satan has blinded your people far too. Long do release them to. The light of the gospel
    Joyce D - United Kingdom
  • Thank you God for Hamed, and for as many that are in similar situation, please Lord protect, provide and make them stand firm in the faith, let them be salt and light in their environment with positive impact. And make the hearts of as many hardened unbeliever to be receptive to your word and let more souls be won to you in Jesus name
    funke a - Nigeria
  • I bless you my brother in Jesus name! Stay close to Father God. Holy Spirit fill Hamed with a new sense of urgency to reach the Muslim world. I pray protection over you and your family in Jesus name. Amen
    Benjamin G - USA
  • Thank You Father for Christian broadcasting into Iran & other Muslim countries where Your truth, love & mercy is drawing many to Christ. Praise You for the power of Your Word! Help Hamed & others like him to grow in faith & maturity in Christ & give them wisdom as they live for you. Help them build their life in You on Your Word & in Your Spirit.
    Carolann P - Canada
  • Dear Jesus please protect this man, I think you for intervening in his life and saving him and revealing your truths, and God please have your will be done in his life give him wisdom, guidence, boldness, and love and protect him, and lead him, and draw him closer to you, and show his family your love and grace towards them, help them follow you Amen
    Alana S - USA
  • Thank you, Father, for the power of the Word to convict and bring sinners to repentance. May Hamed and other secret believers like him stand firm in their faith and have a positive influence on those around them.
    Betty D - USA
  • May Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and protect you as you work to advance God's kingdom. I pray that you feel His love and presence in extra measure, and that you feel the love of all your Christian brothers and sisters praying for you from around the world.
    David B - USA
  • Abba! I thank You that You are Hamed's help, as he sings in the shadow of Your wings. Jesus, Your love is the first and last word in all that Hamed does as You quite him with Your love. Teach him Your ways, O'Lord that he may walk in Your truth. Give him an undivided heart that he may fear Your name. In Yeshua's name
    Randal A - USA
  • Father, I thank you that you have called Hamed to faith in Jesus! I pray that you would use him to be salt and light to his wife and students and that your kingdom would advance through him. Please protect Hamed from those who would want to harm him.
    Steve L - USA
  • Lord thank you for the salvation of my new brother in Christ. I ask that your will be done in Hamed's life and give him a thirst and boldness in his belief in Jesus. I ask that you would bless him and protect him and use his testimony for the glory of your kingdom. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
    Eric B - USA
  • Father, thank You for Hamed's faithfulness, his willingness to face persecution for believing in You. May his family come to believe also. Soften the hearts of the government officials. Protect and strengthen new believers. In the name of Christ Jesus, AMEN!
    Linda R - USA
  • Lord,
    Thank You for Hamed and his willingness to follow You despite the costs he faces. I pray that You would strengthen him and other secret believers like him to stand strong in their faith, growing closer to You each day. May they have a positive influence on those around them, knowing that You placed them where they are for Your glory.
    Lysander S - USA
  • Lord, please guide this brother in wisdom and peace.
    Justin L - Kazakhstan
  • Father we give you praise for the salvation of Hamed. We pray that he will be filled with your Holy Spirit and will be able to tell others about the Gospel. Protect him and grant him favour from evil people. Save his household. Help him to grow in you and learn more of your Word. In Jesus Christ name amen.
    Diane E - Canada

• Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0