Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I live here in Oklahoma for right now...I've been asking God to open a door and bring me and my gf together...

I decided in April I'm going to move....Yesterday the doc I was seeing said the did two UA's and my urine came back positive for meth...I stopped meth in 06, did a month of it in 2015....

I see all these doors closing here in Oklahoma.....It just seems that the Lord is directing me to move...

Yesterday my gf got a card in the mail that said her first name and my last name...Coincondence? I think not.

I can't explain what happened to me.....But, what I did go thru brought me closer to God....I really want to stick to the basics. To make sure that the Lord doesn't say I never knew you....

The will of the Father is to believe in Jesus, and I do to the fullest....I've been thru the ringer...five to seven month tribulation.....My episode felt like the end times.

The crisp crystal clear dreams I saw Nuclear bombs and carnage everywhere...

Like I've said all of this peaked my interest...I wanted to know more about God...

If I read His word it cuts so deeps, I know the Word is what I listen to to increase my faith....These supernatural events are unexplainable.