England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'I need You like dew in the desert,like refreshing summer rain. Come and pour Your love again on me. I'm finding that every time I come and ask for something more,You never fail to pour Your love on me and peace like a river flows,waves of mercy ever roll. Take me deeper,I want to know You more,pour Your love,pour Your love,pour Your love on Me' (Chris Bowater)

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I have decided it's time to book my summer getaway!
With all the current restrictions, options are currently limited, so decided to have a break on a railway sleeper train!
Both me and a friend from work are going to book a return sleeper train overnight from Crewe up to the Scottish West Highlands. We will have our own cabins onboard for the night. The day will be spent in Fort William, where we will have a look around and will probably go on a boat trip around the loch admiring the scenery. Will have to make sure we keep the 2m apart rule to maintain "social distancing". I will definitely be taking my camera with me!

Last edited:
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have decided it's time to book my summer getaway!
With all the current restrictions, options are currently limited, so decided to have a break on a railway sleeper train!
Both me and a friend from work are going to book a return sleeper train overnight from Crewe up to the Scottish West Highlands. We will have our own cabins onboard for the night. The day will be spent in Fort William, where we will have a look around and will probably go on a boat trip around the loch admiring the scenery. Will have to make sure we keep the 2m apart rule to maintain "social distancing". I will definitely be taking my camera with me!
Sounds good!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Today is my day off and I went on a walk out into the countryside.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Beautiful countryside! I love the photos :)
Its one of the canals leading out of Walsall into the Staffordshire countryside. It's quite flat around there so ideal for walking - and even biking! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A mixture of sunshine and showers today, but welcomingly cooler.
Off to view a property for sale later this afternoon and have some more bookings for next week.
God is with you,our friend!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Grandchildren have been going out on walks with their parents practicing social spacing. We may be able to see the daughter and family who live near us soon,as part of our social bubble.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Grandchildren have been going out on walks with their parents practicing social spacing. We may be able to see the daughter and family who live near us soon,as part of our social bubble.
It's really made a difference having social bubbles - means that people can keep in contact with those who are most important to them. It was very hard for people at the start of the pandemic when everyone went into lockdown.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Today I've finally found out what has been causing the water to leak into my flat. Contractor has been hammering through the walls to find out what has been causing the problem and making door to door enquiries. Apparently a lady in one of the flats above has a crack in the base of her shower and she has been continuing to use it!
So relieved I won't be renewing the tenancy this year!

Upvote 0