✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Night of the Living Dead..the worst movie ever haha

That movie forever changed the face of the horror and zombie genres. Before it, in like 38 years of "zombie" films, there was only 1 movie that had zombies as we generally know them in movies (and TV) now. You maybe didn't like Night Of The Living Dead, and that's cool, no problem there, but it's an exceptional movie that is important in the history of film since 1968.

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
River Runs Through it

and...for you all that wonder,i love zombie films..i think the one i am thinking about is a remake i know the old ones are great,the one i saw recently had ving rhames in it,and it was stupid ...sorry i am thinking of that one. i know i've seen the old ones..but long time ago...shesh zooma get off my back :p first the Royals now Zombies !!

Reactions: Zoooma
Upvote 0

Zoooma

Hating Living :(
Mar 15, 2010
Hudson River Valley, NY
✟19,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
and...for you all that wonder,i love zombie films..i think the one i am thinking about is a remake i know the old ones are great,the one i saw recently had ving rhames in it,and it was stupid ...sorry i am thinking of that one. i know i've seen the old ones..but long time ago...shesh zooma get off my back :p first the Royals now Zombies !!

I'm sorry, if you or anyone likes or dislikes things, that's great! Just my disagreements on worthiness or horribleness getting blurted out but it's nothin' against you personally :) :D :) :D :wave:

P.S. A River Runs Through It is such a good movie!!!!

Some Like It Hot

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.