• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Moveing Passages

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Optimus_P, Jan 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optimus_P

Optimus_P Super Umpa Lumpa

+1
    You know as i read from the good book everyday (minus saturdays sometimes) I come across passages that are really moveing and truly touch me.

Todays reading:

Luke 15:11-32 (Parable of the Lost Son) NIV

What is a passage that spoke to you? Please just post the
    (
    Version: (NIV or KJV ....)
    Passage: Luke, Mark, John.....
    Section: 10:11 .......
    )
    book and section so we can open the book and read from it ourselfs.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Josephus

Josephus <b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b> Supporter

+230
    Messianic
    I got that those who desired God, whoere were a part of his family once, can come back to him - no matter how far away they are from him.

I pray for ed, Michael, and even Sword - for to me, I see them as God sees them: men after His own heart...but lacking wisdom, lacking love, but most of all, lacking relationsihp with Him. It can only change when they make the decision to step closer to our God. Only then can they truly see how much they can be set free.

We shouldn't be like the good son and jeer or complain about these lost brothers. They need God now... even more than us.

3. AndiLynn

AndiLynn Member

+1
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Romans 8, pretty much the entire chapter, but especially v. 26-39 (I read it in both the NLT and NIV)

4. Optimus_P

Optimus_P Super Umpa Lumpa

+1
    you know in that passage line 18 is pretty deep. Lines 36-37 were good also.

Another one that is really good is teh Armor of God (Ephesians 6:16)

5. Huram2ch214

Huram2ch214 Guest

+0
    Thanks for sharing Romans 8:18, 35-37 when I stopped and pondered these verses my difficulties just seem to shrink and the beauty of Christ magnifies!

6. WhitBit

WhitBit Mirror of His Heart

+0
    "And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away. Whether we aare high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

I get chills :D

In recently trying to hear God's voice concerning some paths in my life, I find Psalm 25:4-5 helpful...TheLivingBible Translation :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.