Wales
✟346,788.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
This is a thread about Socrates and E/c2 and its effects on mankind and creation. Could you take your sarcasm somewhere else? Thank you!

I am not being sarcastic! I am being 100% serious. Do you know why so few people comment on your threads in the Physical & Life Sciences forums? Because no-one can understand a word of what you have written. You consistently write nonsensical gibberish under the guise of science and yet people can easily see that you do not know squat about what you are writing about.
This thread is 100% nonsense! Even my own involvement is nonsensical.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The way of the spiritual E/c2 effects the stability of earth and the movements of heaven...

There was something created before heaven and earth which we call the way. The way is infinitely high, unfathomably deep. Enclosing heaven and earth, receiving from the formless, it produces a stream running deep and wide without overflowing. It absorbs the negative and emits the positive. In antiquity, the three majestic ones attained the order of the way and stood in the center, their spirits roamed with creation. The way effects the movement of the heavens and the stability of the earth, turning endlessly like a wheel, flowing ceaselessly like water - Lao Tzu

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Some sayings of Confucius, whose teachings also match those of Socrates
* Knowledge, courage, and energy, these three are the virtues that are universally binding.
*Exalted merit depends upon high aim.
*The superior man sets his heart on virtue, the ordinary man sets his heart on land.
*Those not charitable cannot endure adversity nor be long happy. The charitable are at ease with charity, the wise profit from charity
*Three hundred verses of The Odes may be summed up in a single sentence, which is, "Think no evil."
*Exploring the old and deducing the new makes a teacher.
*I have not yet met a sage, I would accept meeting a superior man.
*With virtue there is no solitude, there is always company

I have also made virtue, or spirituality my friend... And it has been for my overall profit in life. It is not mass, therefore it cannot be bought, neither is is knowledge, it cannot be taught. So... How do we pick it up? Plato's Meno is a dialogue in which Socrates and Meno discuss human virtue: whether or not it can be taught, whether it is shared by all human beings, and whether it is one quality or many. After discussion with Anytus, Socrates and Meno return to the subject of whether Virtue can be taught. "To sum up our enquiry," Socrates concludes, "the result seems to be that virtue is neither natural nor acquired, but an instinct given by God to the virtuous."

Meno's theme is also being dealt in the dialogue of Protagoras, where, Plato finally puts Socrates to conclude with the opposite conclusion 'That virtue can be taught.' It is important to conclude that virtue is in different departments than knowledge. One may have an understanding as vast as the great outdoors... And not a thing in the heart!

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity." - Albert Einstein

With the correct energies we then can progress out of the cave into the great outdoors and behold the creation and marvel at all the beauties. And even gaze on the sun, a great source of E/c2!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The definition...

Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Is a term that I coined myself. It is neither a religious or a scientific term... But is what came in my heart when I experienced God.

"He whom love touches not walks in darkness." -Plato
"Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think." -Ralph W Emerson
"When your rank is high in the world, then your vitality and spirit are depleted daily, eventually to become dissipated and not return to the body. When the vitality, spirit, will, and energy are calm, they fill you day by day and make you strong. Therefore the sages keep nurturing their spirit, make their energy gentle, and flow with the way." - Lao-Tzu
"When people lose their essential nature by following desires, their actions are never correct. Anxiety and lament burn the heart, so sickness builds up. If people can get rid of all these, then they merge with spiritual light. Spiritual light is attainment of the inward. When people attain the inward, their internal organs are calm, their thoughts are even, their eyes and ears are clear, and their bones are strong. They are masterful but not contentious, firm and strong yet never exhausted. They are not excessive in anything, not or they inadequate in anything." - Lao-Tzu

Since God birthed the Spiritual E/c2 in my heart it is what I live for and study its effects daily. I especially find the Spiritual E/c2 in the very young, including children, puppies, kittens, and the like. E = mc2 is definitely God's equation and my feelings are that it explains all things naturally, intellectual, and spiritually.

I consider the E=mc2 God's equation and study its effects daily...
einstein.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The c in the equation is not light. It is the speed of light squared. A mathematical constant. A number. Please stop saying that things are made of light when they clearly aren't and is not at all what Einstein meant.

Please go and read some very basic science books.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The c in the equation is not light. It is the speed of light squared. A mathematical constant. A number. Please stop saying that things are made of light when they clearly aren't and is not at all what Einstein meant.

Please go and read some very basic science books.

But the effects are light and energy. Next time you look at the sun please do with sunglasses and have your sunscreen on. The effects of c is also radioactive!

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But the effects are light and energy. Next time you look at the sun please do with sunglasses and have your sunscreen on. The effects of c is also radioactive!

The light emitted from the sun is a product of the fusion reaction.

c is not radioactive as it is a number. I do not understand the rest of the woo you posted.

Do you admit yet you were wrong when you misquoted Einstein and tried to make it about the ego?

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The light emitted from the sun is a product of the fusion reaction.

c is not radioactive as it is a number. I do not understand the rest of the woo you posted.

Do you admit yet you were wrong when you misquoted Einstein and tried to make it about the ego?

You are not thinking. You must get away from the intellectual equation and think what happens in the fussion-fission reaction. The results are massive amounts of energy and light.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The area below the mushroom cloud of this nuclear explosion is known as ground zero. If you were at ground zero at the time of detonation you would have been turned into the plasma energy and light from whence you were created. As you cooled rising up with the mushroom cloud you would have been turned into an aerosol and dispersed in the atmosphere of planet earth .

Your m (mass) would have briefly turned into E/c2 (plasma energy).

atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You are not thinking. You must get away from the intellectual equation and think what happens in the fussion-fission reaction. The results are massive amounts of energy and light.

Wait, so I'm not supposed to use the equation in the way that it is actually used in science?!

What is the fusion-fission reaction? I know what fission is, and I know what fusion is, but not fission-fusion.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The area below the mushroom cloud of this nuclear explosion is known as ground zero. If you were at ground zero at the time of detonation you would have been turned into the plasma energy and light from whence you were created. As you cooled rising up with the mushroom cloud you would have been turned into an aerosol and dispersed in the atmosphere of planet earth .

Your m (mass) would have briefly turned into E/c2 (plasma energy).

Plasma is matter, not energy. Light is a form of energy described as an electromagnetic wave, it's not a separate thing from energy.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Plasma is matter, not energy. Light is a form of energy described as an electromagnetic wave, it's not a separate thing from energy.

Mass is eternal...But it changes state along with the eternal ages. For you to believe in a big bang you would also have to believe that all the mass of this universe briefly exploded into a state of plasma and then re-cooled into mass....

m ---> E/c2 - The big bang
E/c2 ---> m - The result of the big bang

But before the big bang there was still

m - Mass
E/c2 - Plasma energy

And it could have changed form billions of time through the eternal ages.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Mass is eternal...But it changes state along with the eternal ages. For you to believe in a big bang you would also have to believe that all the mass of this universe briefly exploded into a state of plasma and then re-cooled into mass....

m ---> E/c2 - The big bang
E/c2 ---> m - The result of the big bang

But before the big bang there was still

m - Mass
E/c2 - Plasma energy

And it could have changed form billions of time through the eternal ages.

Plasma is mass. It's the fourth state of matter. Solid, liquid, gas, plasma. They're all made of matter. There is no such thing as 'plasma energy'.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There was something created before heaven and earth which we call the way (Tao). The way is infinitely high, unfathomably deep. Enclosing heaven and earth, receiving from the formless, it produces a stream running deep and wide without overflowing. It absorbs the negative and emits the positive. In antiquity, the three majestic ones attained the order of the way and stood in the center, their spirits roamed with creation.

Happiness has nothing to do with wealth and status, but is a matter of harmony. Real people embody this through open emptiness, even easiness, clear cleanness, flexible yielding, unadulterated purity, and plain simplicity, not getting mixed up in things. Cherishing the way of heaven, embracing the heart of heaven, they breath darkness and light, exhaling the old and inhaling the new.

When Confucius asked him about the way Lao-Tzu said: Strengthen your body, unify your vision, and the harmony of heaven will arrive. Concentrate your knowledge, rectify your assessment, and the spirit will come to abide. Virtue will be receptive to you, the way will be there for you. Keep yourself open, unminding that you may attain clarity and all around mastery. Those who serve life adapt to changes as they act. Changes arise from the times, those who know the times do not behave in fixed ways.

When people lose their essential nature by following desires, their actions are never correct. Anxiety and lament burn the heart, so sickness builds up. If people can get rid of all these, then they merge with spiritual light. Spiritual light is attainment of the inward. When people attain the inward, their internal organs are calm, their thoughts are even, their eyes and ears are clear, and their bones are strong. They are masterful but not contentious, firm and strong yet never exhausted. They are not excessive in anything, not or they inadequate in anything.

Changes in the times do not allow rest in the intervals. Time does not dally with people. That is why the sages do not value a huge gem as much as they value a little time. Time is hard to find and easy to loose. Those who embody the way are free and never come to a dead end. Those who let their eyes and ears look at and listen to whatever they may tire their minds thereby and so lack clarity. As heaven reaches its heights and earth reaches its depths, as sun and moon shine, as the stars twinkle, as yin and yang harmonize, there is no variations in any of this. Make the way right, and things will spontaneously be natural. 18. When people are caught up in social customs, they are bound physically and drained mentally, therefore they cannot avoid being burdened.

Feelings reach farther than words. Quiet abstraction and lightness of heart are ways of nurturing life. Harmonious happiness is a way of securing virtue. When externals do not disturb you within, then your nature finds what suits it. If you always nurture life and embrace virtue, this can be called the ability understand the way. When that is the case, there is no stagnating blockage of the blood vessels, no accumulating energies in the organs. Self-depreciation leads to failure in achievement and reputation.

The way to heaven is to lower the elevated and raise the depressed. The way of heaven is to revert after reaching a climax, and to diminish upon reaching fullness. Therefore the sages diminish themselves daily and empty their moods, not daring to be self-satisfied. When the spirit is in the lead, the body follows with beneficial results; when the body is in the lead, the spirit follows with harmful results. When your rank is high in the world, then your vitality and spirit are depleted daily, eventually to become dissipated and not return to the body. When the vitality, spirit, will, and energy are calm, they fill you day by day and make you strong. Therefore the sages keep nurturing their spirit, make their energy gentle, and flow with the way. The way is so high there is nothing above it, so deep there is nothing below it. –Lao Tzu (From the Wen-Tzu)

"The way effects the movement of the heavens and the stability of the earth, turning endlessly like a wheel, flowing ceaselessly like water." –Lao Tzu

Lao-Tzu, in his Wen-Tzu, speaks of the effects of the spiritual E/c2 and teaches similar to Plato's Republic in which...

E/c2 - Heaven - The journeying out of the cave into the great outdoors
z/d - Earth - The cave and things pertaining to the lower world.

IChing4-1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Have you read the Republic?

Plato's Republic.
Not Socrates.

And Plato's republic has nothing to do with Einstein's theory of general relativity.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0