Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. - Acts 16

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; - 1 Peter 2:9

The mission of saint Paul and saint Peter was the same mission Socrates described in his Republic. In which is deliverance for the prisoners of the den into the real world of light and energy...

If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Behold! God the Father is the God of all light and energy... Naturally... Intellectually... and Spiritually! Soon he will disassociate all mass back into plasma energy from whence it was created... And do something else with it!

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

As the mass of the universe is immense God the Father will have plenty of plasma energy to recreate with! I want to be there with him after this great dissociation to see what great things he will do with it!

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟272,415.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Unless you're referring to the very early universe, and that alone, this is nonsense.

Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.

This is greater nonsense.

Define spiritual for me, grounding it in physical reality.

This is incoherent.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I say! If my readers average 170 pound in weight...

1 reader = 170lbs
1 lbs = 453.6g
So 170lbs × 453.6g/1 lbs = 77,112g
1 reader = 77,112g

77,112g × 1kg/1000g = 77.11kg.
1 reader = 77.11kg

E=mc2
E= 77.11kg * 299,800,000* 299,800,000
E= 6,930,649,884,400,000,000

One reader equals about 7 septillion joules of energy

A watt is one joule per second. A 800 MW nuclear powerplant can produce 800 megajoules of worth of usable electricity per second. Or , 800,000,000,000 joules second

6,930,649,884,400,000,000 / 800,000,000,000 = 8,663,312 seconds

8,663,312 seconds = 144,388 minutes
144,388 minutes = 2,406 hours

2,406 hours = 100 hours

So it would take a 800 MW nuclear power plant 100 days to create the energy required for the creation of the human being.

And... If a 170 pound human disassociated back into the E/c2 from whence he was created he would produce the power of a 800 MW nuclear power plant for 100 days.

This is because E = mc2...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

All human flesh is encapsulated energy and light. It is too bad that the spiritual variety dissipates away so quickly! In which it becomes necessary for the people of light to return to the den to show the way back to light.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I say! If my readers average 170 pound in weight...

1 reader = 170lbs
1 lbs = 453.6g
So 170lbs × 453.6g/1 lbs = 77,112g
1 reader = 77,112g

77,112g × 1kg/1000g = 77.11kg.
1 reader = 77.11kg

E=mc2
E= 77.11kg * 299,800,000* 299,800,000
E= 6,930,649,884,400,000,000

One reader equals about 7 septillion joules of energy

A watt is one joule per second. A 800 MW nuclear powerplant can produce 800 megajoules of worth of usable electricity per second. Or , 800,000,000,000 joules second

6,930,649,884,400,000,000 / 800,000,000,000 = 8,663,312 seconds

8,663,312 seconds = 144,388 minutes
144,388 minutes = 2,406 hours

2,406 hours = 100 hours

So it would take a 800 MW nuclear power plant 100 days to create the energy required for the creation of the human being.

And... If a 170 pound human disassociated back into the E/c2 from whence he was created he would produce the power of a 800 MW nuclear power plant for 100 days.

This is because E = mc2...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

All human flesh is encapsulated energy and light. It is too bad that the spiritual variety dissipates away so quickly! In which it becomes necessary for the people of light to return to the den to show the way back to light.

That is just complete nonsensical gibberish.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
That is just complete nonsensical gibberish.

There are three levels of reaction...

1. Chemical - Atoms reacting one with another producing minor amounts of energy
2. Fission - Atoms splitting creating great amounts of energy
3. Fusion - Atoms fusing together creating massive amounts of energy.

Inside the sun, fusion reactions take place at very high temperatures and enormous gravitational pressures, therefore we see the full effects of E/c2 plasma energy. We were once plasma energy like what occurs on the sun. It is a quite remarkable feat of creation that we have cooled into flesh... Mentally, naturally, and spiritually. It is too bad that atheist are too hard hearted to see these things. And they do so upon their own destruction.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
There are three levels of reaction...

1. Chemical - Atoms reacting one with another producing minor amounts of energy
2. Fission - Atoms splitting creating great amounts of energy
3. Fusion - Atoms fusing together creating massive amounts of energy.

Inside the sun, fusion reactions take place at very high temperatures and enormous gravitational pressures, therefore we see the full effects of E/c2 plasma energy. We were once plasma energy like what occurs on the sun. It is a quite remarkable feat of creation that we have cooled into flesh... Mentally, naturally, and spiritually. It is too bad that atheist are too hard hearted to see these things. And they do so upon their own destruction.

Again: just nonsensical gibberish.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Again: just nonsensical gibberish.

It is prayer time on the BBNRadio.org! Father I pray blessings on this thread, softening of the hearts, quickening of the mind, and salvation of the souls in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
It is prayer time on the BBNRadio.org! Father I pray blessings on this thread, softening of the hearts, quickening of the mind, and salvation of the souls in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

And prayer has nothing to do with Physical & Life Sciences.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm not being sarcastic. I'm being serious. Your posts are either nonsensical gibberish or completely offtopic to the forum.

I have given you the math, the science, and a good study of Plato's Republic, all I have gotten is sarcasm in return. And from a guy who has never studied Socrates! Read up for the crying out loud!

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I have given you the math, the science, and a good study of Plato's Republic, all I have gotten is sarcasm in return. And from a guy who has never studied Socrates! Read up for the crying out loud!

I'm not being sarcastic: I am being serious! You are making a very VERY poor attempt to reconcile your own religious beliefs with science and historical philosophy, non-Christian philosophy for that matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
“To a dull mind all of nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

A true man has all three fires burning within himself.... Naturally, his body burns as his motabilism energizes him, mentally he studies as the fire of his mind demands more knowledge, spirtually his heart burns and sparkles with faith, hope, charity, goodness, and is full of appreciation for all creation. As this man is also successful he has a program. He fixes his course and adheres to it. He lays his plans and executes. He goes strait to his goal. He knows where he wants to go and he knows that he is going to get there. He loves what he is doing and loves the journey that is taking him to the object of his desires. He is bubbling with enthusiasm and is filled with zeal. And succeeds and triumphs in all things. His heart is also full of joy as he takes in the reality about him.

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God." - Albert Einstein

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
“To a dull mind all of nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

A true man has all three fires burning within himself.... Naturally, his body burns as his motabilism energizes him, mentally he studies as the fire of his mind demands more knowledge, spirtually his heart burns and sparkles with faith, hope, charity, goodness, and is full of appreciation for all creation. As this man is also successful he has a program. He fixes his course and adheres to it. He lays his plans and executes. He goes strait to his goal. He knows where he wants to go and he knows that he is going to get there. He loves what he is doing and loves the journey that is taking him to the object of his desires. He is bubbling with enthusiasm and is filled with zeal. And succeeds and triumphs in all things. His heart is also full of joy as he takes in the reality about him.

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God." - Albert Einstein

And this has WHAT to do with science?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

The go hand in hand.

And yet what you wrote is neither scientific nor religious. It's nonsensical gibberish.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,438.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
And yet what you wrote is neither scientific nor religious. It's nonsensical gibberish.

This is a thread about Socrates and E/c2 and its effects on mankind and creation. Could you take your sarcasm somewhere else? Thank you!

Upvote 0