[moved from American politics] Happening now - UK Parliament on lockdown

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yep. I have. The goal is to kill us.

All of "us"? 5+ billion? Will they kill themselves when they're done?

Omnicide.... that's a new one.

The goal is Jihad.

No, no, no... "jihad" is just the methodology. It's a war, and war has a goal.

What's the endgame? You haven't thought this through, have you?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
At some point PCers and Multiculturalist have to come to terms. They don't assimilate. They can't. They won't. How do we know? London, San Bernardino, Orlando... Keep trying to put that square peg into a round hole.

Assume they figure it out... Then what?

What's your endgame, friend? What will you do once the PCers and multiculturalists finally see the light?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm surprised more of the "the travel ban would have prevented this" folks haven't responded now that we know that the perp was British.

You're surprised? I'm not.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The endgame is there isn't a reason we (Canada, Europe, US) need to be multicultural. If there is, I love to hear it. Why are we not entitled to our culture, our indenity? This is a Holocaust. Behind the Jews, Western culture better known as "whites" are the worlds minority.

That's it? "Don't be multicultural"? That's the extent you've thought this through?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love when my fellow Americans think that a YouTube video is somehow more authoritative than, you know, actual people, actually living in London

Guess you didn't watch the YouTube video.
The young man is a Britt.

Contrary to some of the almighty posts here regarding (scared no one)
a lady in London just stated on the news that, "plenty are scared."

Whatever, some wouldn't recognize a terrorist if they knocked on your door with a rag over their head holding a machine gun.

Yes, we got it -- hi welcome, come right in.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Guess you didn't watch the YouTube video.
The young man is a Britt.

1. I think you mean Brit. Britt is short for someone from Brittany (also Bret or Breton).
2. I didn't need to watch the video. I've got three different people from England posting to this very thread. I have about 7 other British (mostly English, and a Scot or two) on Facebook. Why would I place a higher value on the thoughts of some dude on a YouTube video when I've got actual folks from the UK speaking here and now?

the almighty posts

What does this even mean?

Whatever, some wouldn't recognize a terrorist if they knocked on your door with a rag over their head holding a machine gun.

Cool bigotry bro.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Update the terror suspect was Christened Adrian Elms and apparently was a refugee from Kent... where he was born.

So much for the narrative.
It time to ban immigrants from Kent!

• Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Masood went off the rails in July 2000, slashing a man across the face after an argument that had "racial overtones". The attack would land him in jail and his life, already in a fragmented state, would fall apart. In another attack three years later, he stabbed a man in the nose before reportedly travelling to Saudi Arabia.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Masood went off the rails in July 2000, slashing a man across the face after an argument that had "racial overtones". The attack would land him in jail and his life, already in a fragmented state, would fall apart. In another attack three years later, he stabbed a man in the nose before reportedly travelling to Saudi Arabia.
This is something that needs to be addressed, the prison system as a hotbed for radicalising people at the lowest ebb of their life.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It appears Elms had a long history of anger management and trouble with the law. He appears to have come from a broken family as well.

But hey, why let that get in the way of the refugee narrative.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

So he's a homegrown nutcase.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums