Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That guy laying on the stretcher with the big knife laying beside him.
I couldn't really see his face in any of the pictures. His knife was circled in the pic, it was broken in two pieces and looked like it was pretty small. So you maybe saw a different pic.

Anyway Muslims can look just like Christians. Islam is a religion, not an ethic group.
I have a friend who is Latino from South America. When he has a beard he could easily pass for Middle Eastern. I have another friend who is Middle Eastern, an immigrate to this country since his childhood. He is a Christian from a family of generations of Christians living in the Middle East.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
If Trump's ban would stop being blocked by partisan left wing koo koo bird liberal judges, I wouldn't live in fear.
Yeah you would.

That's my point. We did not live in fear when there were fairly regular bombings.

We did not have those in power telling us we were all going to be killed.

If your government stopped feeding you fear and hate you guys would be a lot less fearful.

• Winner
Reactions: Gadarene
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Someone here on site from the UK said the other day that their terrorist problems were not a big deal.
I meant that we were not scared. We did not live in terror. Consequently the terrorism did not work.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well being a countrymen myself I take that personal. You do not know me. I'm not hateful and far from ignorant. But yes. If Trump pulls off his agenda. Mark my words.

If Trump pulls off his agenda he would probably go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time.

However, the writing is spray painting on the wall in giant 50 ft block letters that Trump is worse than a conman, Trump is a narcissistic delusional egomaniac who has turned the Office of the WhiteHouse into Reality TV. If you look at my posts back in November and December I was adamant about giving Trump a chance. I often argued that it does not matter what Trump has done in the past, that he gets a clean slate and we should only judge him based on his actions once he is in office.

So, all of my judgements are based on his latest 2 months, and they are just quite frankly disgraceful.

Prior Secretaries of Energy all had advanced degrees, PhD's, vast years of related experience: Trump goes with Rick Perry????
Trump appoints his daughter to an unnamed White House position and gives her TOP SECRET Clearance
Trump alienates our allies...

I'm going to stop there, I could literally make a list pages long and it's only been 60 days for crying out loud.

The comment was for the Americans who will glom onto this incident and gleefully use it as "proof" that Muslims are all evil terrorists.

The travel ban was never about keeping anyone safe, nor would it ever achieve that.

The sad truth is, the larger the group of human beings you are dealing with, apparently the lower the collective IQ.

For some reason, logical fallacies and conman games and convoluted logic etc etc seem to be incredibly effective when applied to large groups of people.

I think that we human beings don't have brains capable of understanding large numbers or big concepts.

We toss around arguments like "Muslims are bad and want to harm us" while simultaneously forgetting that Millions of Muslims live in Western countries and could easily bring those countries to a halt with acts of terror. Imagine what would happen if just 1% of Muslims in each Western Country committed a terrorist act "only" once a year. In the US, that would equate to 30,000 acts of terrorism per year.

GIven that you can download a bomb recipe from the internet based on common household items... they could easily bring the country to a halt. So why don't they? What logical fallacy do we use to blind ourselves to obvious holes in our arguments that Muslims are bad people???

I meant that we were not scared. We did not live in terror. Consequently the terrorism did not work.

I do like this post.

thanks to the advent of the 24hour news cycle, we give terrorists what they want. We feed into the hype or worse, we take random acts by loons and turn them into some global terrorist conspiracy.

Back in the 70s and 80s and 90s, when some loon did something looney we didn't combine it all into some grand master plan to destroy the West. I mean, if Muslims are so bad, then why haven't they always been trying to destroy the West? Why haven't they been fighting in the trenches of guerrilla warfare in our western countries for the last 50 or 60 years?

All of this "Terror" crap is just a control mechanism that politicians use to control us and that the MSM uses to sell newspapers and screen time and advertising space.

During the Cold War, it made sense to spend so much on the military. Two great nations with awesome Militaries held knives to each other's throat. ANd yet, now we spend more when there isn't the threat of global war???

National-Defense-Spending-Constant-2005-Dollars-Over-Time.png

I'm not saying we get rid of the military. I'm just saying that logically, it doesn't make sense for it to be so big. More money should be pumped into Intelligence and Counter Terrorism and Black Ops type stuff. Less should be spent on conventional military. And By Less, I still mean we maintain the largest military, ironically, we can still have the largest military force on the planet even if we cut by 25% which is very telling.

Lastly, I feel if we want to really defeat terrorism, instead of bombs we should be dropping I-phones and and I-macs and CD's of Miley Cirus and Taylor Swift and pumping in free-wi...

Upvote 0

Dave RP

Jun 9, 2015
London
✟63,350.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Oh this Britishwoman on Tucker Carlson. She said London is nothing but a "Nation of Ghettos" because of all the Muslims and refugees. They are divided like we are and Brexiters do not want their tradition, culture, and identity to slip away. Nasty News isn't going to tell you that.
I live in London and I don't recognise that description. I travel to work every day on the tube, I run a tourist walk in Central London at weekends, in decent weather I cycle extensively around the city, I do not recognise a London divided into ghettos. I'm not saying it's perfect or that there aren't problems, but overall London is a safe, inclusive city and a great place to live and work.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If Trump's ban would stop being blocked by partisan left wing koo koo bird liberal judges, I wouldn't live in fear.

If you didn't live in fear, Trump would have no power over you. He can't have that.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

And c'mon... some wacko with a knife? Take away the "terrorist" angle and that would barely be a page three story over on this side of the pond...

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Breaking news. 1AM in London. They ARE reporting it's linked to Radical Islamic Terrorism. Who saw that coming...

Just about everyone.

image3.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I hope that holds up for you all over there.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What, specifically, did he say that was "fake"?

(the below are a few that seem to be subject for review) M-Bob

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When millions of them now face losing healthcare or having their rates increase tenfold.

As thousands of those in need are left to die so that the rich can have a few more dollars in their pockets.

As he breaks promise after promise

blowing through more money in 2 months than Obama did in a whole year in travel).

Reactions: Jo.jo
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

When millions of them now face losing healthcare or having their rates increase tenfold.

As thousands of those in need are left to die so that the rich can have a few more dollars in their pockets.

blowing through more money in 2 months than Obama did in a whole year in travel).

So which of these are "fake"?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Which of those is fake? I'm sure if you asked respectful, @Vylo would be more than happy to support his claims with evidence.

In other news, got a response about the 14th Amendment yet?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I hope that holds up for you all over there.
M-Bob

There have been quite a few attacks and bombings from the IRA and they seemed to make it through OK.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,795.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I always loves a good "IRA don't count as terrorists" handwave, me. *popcorn*
Of cause they don't, after all they were American funded so they must be patriots!:doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There have been quite a few attacks and bombings from the IRA and they seemed to make it through OK.

The comparison above is a weak one.

Mass Immigration destroying the UK

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Of cause they don't, after all they were American funded so they must be patriots!:doh::doh::doh:
Which is extra funny considering the American axiomatic abhorrence of anything communist, when the pIRA were self proclaimed Maoists even after even the Chinese liberalised.

Upvote 0