United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
nailed itOoh, a Youtube clip!

Yes, the Britt has a message to share but, the ones who have been blinded can not see the Light.
M-Bob

Reactions: Jo.jo
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the Britt has a message to share but, the ones who have been blinded can not see the Light.
M-Bob
Yet you seem awfully prepared to dismissively handwave the British people in this very thread offering a different message.

And your justification for handwaving the IRA?

Any move on that 14th Amendment response yet?

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Of cause they don't, after all they were American funded so they must be patriots!:doh::doh::doh:

Oh yes Laddie, all the true patriots used to go up to Boston on St. Paddy’s day and fill the coffers of the IRA while listening to Barleycorn play in the Pub.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Were people killed yesterday? Then it worked.

Killing people is just a means to an end. The goal of terrorism is.... wait for it.... to spread terror.

to use not only violence, but fear of violence, as a political tool to achieve a political end.

Now, you were already sufficiently terrified before the attacks, so we can't really judge whether or not it worked on you.

Me? I live in New Jersey -- Cities like Newark or Camden, knife-wielding wackos are strictly for amateur night.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The news is out. He was Brit born who was on the radar. It wasn't lone wolf. It was Isis linked so... It is what it is. It was Radical Islamic Terrorism. Folks on both sides of the pond need to come to terms with the radicalizing of those who are of this religion. France is at high risk with the Muslim youth there. Radicals want this to be a all Muslim world. The sooner liberals wake up to this truth, the better.

Which liberals are saying that radical Muslims don't want that or don't pose a problem?

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
How about you address the FACT that this was what I said it was. What do liberals purpose we do to put an end to this problem of born citizens of this religion growing up radical? Eventually you'll have to come to terms, it's what the religion TEACHES.

It's what some sects of the religion teach, yes. Lucky for all of us that the entire religion doesn't believe it or we'd be in a lot of trouble with a billion people trying to harm us.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Not lucky for the folks on that bridge yesterday. Not lucky for the gays in Orlando or those in Ft Lauderdale airport. See? It's a problem. How many have to die for multiculturalism? Would you be okay with a ban on that sect of their religion? How do we deal with this problem?

I would say that any sect that advocates direct violence against people has rendered itself no longer protected under the First Amendment. For any religion.

I'm unmoved by your first sentences though. When looking at the big picture, it's a small number of radicals causing problems. The best bet, in my opinion, is to work with Muslim nations to reduce this violence. We need allies among them to help us. We don't need to be feeding into the radicals agenda by making it look like we are against Muslims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Nope. Wrong. Other religions do not kill in the name of their God nor do they teach it. Satanism maybe. Since I've heard some claim that's a religion deserving protection under the Constitution. They will win unless liberals in Europe, Canada, & here get real. Again I ask, how many have to be sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism until we've had enough of this?

Do not kill people today, you mean?

• Winner
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Nope. Wrong.

Jo.jo has spoken -- the goal of terrorism isn't to terrorize.

The goal of Radical Islamic Terrorism is to make this a all Muslim world.

That's the goal of Radical Islam -- Terrorism is a means to that end.

So stop pontificating and start thinking: how does this attack get them any closer to that goal? Because I'm not seeing it.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Nope. Wrong. Other religions do not kill in the name of their God nor do they teach it. Satanism maybe. Since I've heard some claim that's a religion deserving protection under the Constitution. They will win unless liberals in Europe, Canada, & here get real. Again I ask, how many have to be sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism until we've had enough of this?

So what's your plan, friend? How do we "get real" and keep them from winning?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Were people killed yesterday? Then it worked.
I dunno if it's a difference between my nation and yours but the experiences we have had (as a nation) means that terrorism does not work: we are not made fearful.

Cruella de Vil, I'm sorry; Teresa May even said that we would carry on as normal.

So no, it did not work.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have never seen so much hateful Fake News in one post.

Yes, you are a record breaker.

M-Bob

Really? You should read the posts of a particular poster. I can PM you links if you'd like.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I believe that in the American South local laws used to declare in some states that if a person had any non-European ancestry (one great-grandparent, etc.) the person was automatically classified 'black', including Native Americans.

That is incorrect.

And when it's a British-born citizen?

I'm surprised more of the "the travel ban would have prevented this" folks haven't responded now that we know that the perp was British.

If Trump's ban would stop being blocked by partisan left wing koo koo bird liberal judges, I wouldn't live in fear.

How would the travel band have helped stop yesterday? The guy was British born.

They'll never be another Democrat and the next Republican in 2024 will be a woman. Ivanka. She'll be the first woman and first Jew.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

The comparison above is a weak one.

Mass Immigration destroying the UK

I love when my fellow Americans think that a YouTube video is somehow more authoritative than, you know, actual people, actually living in London who are responding to this thread. The hubris is quite humorous.

Jo.jo has spoken -- the goal of terrorism isn't to terrorize.

Jo.jo needs to inform Homeland Security because that literally is their definition of terrorism and if she knows better than they do (which she clearly does), she needs to set them straight.

Upvote 0