[MOVED] Did Jesus warn mankind of the Tsunami and Asteroids IN THE END TIMES ?

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it seems Jesus has warned us about the coming Tsunami in the end times which will distress nations which has been wipe off by its destruction.

Luke 21:25 upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring (TSUNAMI)
tsunami.jpg

And it seems mankind will see a coming asteroid to hit the earth which might stop men's heart from beating when it is publicly announced :
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth (ASTEROIDS) for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
asteroid_1688856c.jpg

listen at 5:28, he says be prepared to stock water and food cause when it is announced it will be too late.
[youtube]

I am not trying to scare anybody.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYah

Last edited:

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes it seems Jesus has warned us about the coming Tsunami in the end times which will distress nations which has been wipe off by its destruction.

Luke 21:25 upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring (TSUNAMI)
tsunami.jpg

And it seems mankind will see a coming asteroid to hit the earth which might stop men's heart from beating when it is publicly announced :
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth (ASTEROIDS) for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
asteroid_1688856c.jpg

listen at this testimony vid at 5:28, he says be prepared to stock water and food cause when it is announced it will be too late.
[youtube]

I am not trying to scare anybody.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYah

Where did Jesus tell us to stock up water and food?
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometime waves are people

John 1:6 ... For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Even here

Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where's the conspiracy?

Good question, I wonder if "certain others" could be understood as "conspiring together" (but in the area of not telling the ignorant others) and of that which could result in their own harm (in remaining so)?

That might gain some wiggle room

Would depend on how you wrap it up

Like would the definition of conspiracy support a passive sort of conspiring together (as it relates to others harm)?

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where did Jesus tell us to stock up water and food?
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Jesus said Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it
Luke 17 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

But it will be helpful for the left behind people to stock up water n food

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it
Luke 17 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

But it will be helpful for the left behind people to stock up water n food

Jesus bless u all HalleluYAH

Dang! I totally forgot to use the "ALV" Bible! :doh:
tulc(LOL!) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AHH I dont understand your post.

There are things in the scripture that are signified and revealed by the Spirit of God as we are taught by Him to compare spiritual things with spiritual.

I dont understand what you mean about not being able to fathom God's mind, like in what way?

The mind of God is the Spirit which searches the deep things of Him, even as He reveals the same things to us according to our God given ability.

1 Cr 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

We might know in part and might wait upon a fuller revelation in our understanding which comes by Him. But who is trying to define God? What does that have to do with anything?

And why would describing worldwide devastation be hinged upon someones firsthand sight of a kitchen utensil?

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God works in mysterious ways. He has given his commandments and told us what he requires of us, but we don't know him as if he were a family member or a friend we have had known intimately as if he was a human and a best friend.

I missed that you were a seeker and not a christian, I apologize I often assume I am speaking to a christian (sometimes a confused one) but that explains your confusion, disbelief and teaching misinformation.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No need to apologize. Seeker I am and will always be that. Life without learning is an empty existence. If you can help me then please continue.

There is nothing to continue on about, I had assumed you were a younger christian and I added to that one post, that was all I felt I should ask about as well as adress along the lines of scripture.

I am not a teacher, I would just encourage you to seek God and abide in the words of Christ.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

After careful consideration, this thread has been
moved to the Eschatology forum.
Please keep in mind that only Christians may post
in this forum

Posts by Non-Christians or Non-Orthodox Christians
have been deleted.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Reformed Lutheran

Sep 28, 2015
✟16,104.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis have been occurring over and over again for millions of years.. If Christ predicted naturally occurring events, big whoop. That's like me predicting it's gonna snow this winter .

If Christ however predicted , using heavenly apocalyptic language, that he would change the world system, over throw kingdoms, powers, and authorities, in his coming judgment and destruction of Jerusalem 40 years before it came about,, Then that is a valid prophecy.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis have been occurring over and over again for millions of years.. If Christ predicted naturally occurring events, big whoop. That's like me predicting it's gonna snow this winter .

If Christ however predicted , using heavenly apocalyptic language, that he would change the world system, over throw kingdoms, powers, and authorities, in his coming judgment and destruction of Jerusalem 40 years before it came about,, Then that is a valid prophecy.

I think He also predicted that 1/3 of the trees and all the green grass would be burned up prior to the heavens passing away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

It was even suggested that, since knowing all these things are thus to be dissolved, we should live lives of holiness and godliness,knowing this is the end of all things.

Upvote 0

Reformed Lutheran

Sep 28, 2015
✟16,104.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I think He also predicted that 1/3 of the trees and all the green grass would be burned up prior to the heavens passing away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

It was even suggested that, since knowing all these things are thus to be dissolved, we should live lives of holiness and godliness,knowing this is the end of ALL things.

Correct, except Peter did not say the "end of all things" or end of the physical universe, he said the "end of all THESE things" I.e., the end of the specific things the Holy Spirit in him was referring to. Which from my interpretation is the end of the elemental principles of the old heaven and old earth, ie the mosaic universe and old covenant world and mode of existence.

2peter 3
Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of personsought you to be in holy conduct and godliness

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Correct, except Peter did not say the "end of all things" or end of the physical universe, he said the "end of all THESE things" I.e., the end of the specific things the Holy Spirit in him was referring to. Which from my interpretation is the end of the elemental principles of the old heaven and old earth, ie the mosaic universe and old covenant world and mode of existence.

I agree in part that while our world may be headed for another wipe out, like in the days of Noah, our Earth and Sun will still be around in the physical universe.

But I don't buy the part about "the mosaic universe and old covenant world".

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,"​

And:

"Since all these things are thus to be dissolved,
what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God,
because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved,
and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!
But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells"​

Seems to be enough clarification for me that we're talking real fire and a real Earth.

Upvote 0