✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am so poor, I can only afford to clothe myself in tinfoil. My eyes are closed because I cannot open them due to the glare. I have to deal with fire breathing dragons on my chest, and I am wandering the hot, sunny desert with only tinfoil to wear.

Please, send me some blessings so I can buy some real clothes. :cry:

Upvote 0

Willowbrook

*Pe@ce*
Jul 30, 2007
U.S.
✟16,692.00
Faith
Christian
Please count me in, GF
I'm off to make it happen...

~~*~~*~~*~~
Edited to say I'm ready for a screen shot.

Grab a box of Kleenex, heres my story...

We all know 'willow's have a tendency to 'weep' naturally... and I do my share.
But when that nasty buzzard dropped the seeds of the hybrid cacti growing on
the side of me closer to the the brook I'm named after... well... life isn't pretty.
There's just not enough water on the wrong side of the cactus!

All that's left of my former glory is the little budding staff shooting
off my side. Only a few leaves desperately cling to it.

And worse...snakes (whom I fear) are beginning to view me as a future home.

Upvote 0

mizangelwolf

~ Queen Ainirácamë of Laminin ~
Aug 4, 2007
South East US
Visit site
✟39,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Poor poor pitiful me. Forgot to set alarm. Late to work. Boss gave me verbal warning. No coffee, head pounding. No time for breakfast, stomach was screeching like a cat during our morning meeting. Had fire drill and accidently locked the exit doors trying to turn on auxillary lights. Boss gave me written warning. Missed lunch to run errand for boss at post office, head splitting wide open now. Sprained ankle, dropped car keys AND certified letter getting out of car. Tried to wipe envelope clean, tore it and smeared the address. Remembered it is a sin to curse. Pulled over and got ticket on way back to work for running red light, couldn't see for the rain. Headache at max pressure now. Pulled into parking space, discovering there was something already there. Turned out to be the boss's new Harley. Boss did not give me final warning but fired me on the spot. No job, no money, will have to do time to pay ticket and doctor bill, oh poor me. :(

Ready for screenshot :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

Sushi614

Well, as sad and pitiful as this may seem, this really is my life. No made up pretend story here! There is always a never ending pile of laundry. Its really ridiculous since there are only 3 of us in our house. It drives me insane! I hate putting away clothes! I can wash and dry all day. But then it just piles up in the basket or gets wrinked in the dryer cuz I put off putting it away for so long!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
G

GamesFund

Well, as sad and pitiful as this may seem, this really is my life. No made up pretend story here! There is always a never ending pile of laundry. Its really ridiculous since there are only 3 of us in our house. It drives me insane! I hate putting away clothes! I can wash and dry all day. But then it just piles up in the basket or gets wrinked in the dryer cuz I put off putting it away for so long!
Done! :)

Upvote 0
Sep 6, 2005
Norway, near the sea
✟53,493.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If this doesn't ''take the cake'', ... well... then I don't know.

Just look at me! Once I was a pretty girl, with my hair done, my nails done ... and my nose done. Some said I was ''nosy'', and I didn't really know what they meant by that, so I had a nose job done on me ... but look what the surgeon did to me! My nose is bigger than ever before! And a little ''caterpillar'' is growing under my nose even! ... *sigh* ... As you see, it was not a succeess at all. I have cried my eyes out over this. And all I have left now is my rain poncho and a fake 100 dollar bill. That won't help me much, so please send me a good bunch of blessings, so that I can buy myself a new and pretty nose, please .... pleeeeeeaaseeee! :cry:

... and I am very ready for my screenshot even.

Upvote 0