Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is this article of faith that you are so enthralled in the only literature that you rely on to give you information about our church? You mention this article of faith about every post and seem to be fixated about it. You need to move on.

But you still answer to my posts and will not let me move on.
Seems like your "end" is hope-less.

I have endured to the end in this petty discussion through Christ, while YOU only have your hope to endure and you have failed in your hope. ---Jamesone 5

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamesone5

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2019
Basin
✟97,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have NOT failed, because my HOPE is in the true Jesus Christ of the Bible.
How would your Faith in Christ endure if you had a very big problem? Would you only hope to endure?

Would you only hope to be able to endure OR would you take this Promise from Christ and endure as I have?

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Been there and done that [and still doing that] as His Promise is secure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
How would your Faith in Christ endure if you had a very big problem? Would you only hope to endure?

Would you only hope to be able to endure OR would you take this Promise from Christ and endure as I have?

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Been there and done that [and still doing that] as His Promise is secure.
It is my hope that you will be able to endure to the end through your trials, and LOVE Jesus Christ enough to keep His commandments. We can do all things through Christ if we continue to make the right choices.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
But you still answer to my posts and will not let me move on.
Seems like your "end" is hope-less.

I have endured to the end in this petty discussion through Christ, while YOU only have your hope to endure and you have failed in your hope. ---Jamesone 5
You have not endured to the end. That is your problem. Your end has not come. The race has not been completed yet. I hope you endure to the end. It is not a guarantee. Otherwise why read the bible or do anything according to the word of the Lord, except wait for the end. Why pray, why go to church, why read the bible, why do good works, why not do nasty things, why talke about Christ, why preach Christ. If all is guaranteed, why wake up in the morning and do anything but watch tv and wait.

Upvote 0