LDS Mormon Families Can't Be Together Forever

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
They will tell me that they don't know how that was done? Funny, God is not a God of confusion. Monogamy is a sin is it not?? Why then would God promise a planet with with multiple wives and you being lord of that planet impregnate all your wives and have loads of children.
Wasn't Joseph smith killed in prison. Rumour and it wouldn't surprise me is that some members in prison ganged up on him and killed him because not only was he banging everybody's wife, but interfering with their young girls too?

To furthermore my point, we the creation are to give God glory, why would God let us be our own Gods? Thank God you are free from such deception
I'm sorry that you have been mislead to believe such ideas. Are you aware of what ugly ideas were said of Jesus? You would be disgusted if you read the things that I have read about Jesus and to think that someone not only thought these things, but actually had the guts to write them down was horrible to me. Jesus bless his soul.

Now we come to your written word about JS. What you have said is not the truth, and you should be ashamed that it is out in black and white so that all can read your words. You know it is not the truth, because I know you have read how JS died. You were hoping that it happened like you wrote, but it didn't and you know it. Do you know what Jesus thinks of a liar? I would not want to stand before him and have me hear from his lips that I am a liar. He will not have to read it from your mind, but he will read it from the words on this forum. So be careful of other non-truths that you have ready to spew out.

These are words that can be repented of, and that is why I am writing this. May Jesus be with you.

Upvote 0