Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I actually just said my rosary for the night. It doesn't take long, a lot of people think that praying the rosary takes a really long time but it only takes me about twenty minutes or so. That's why sometimes I pray it twice a day (usually if I do that, I'll say the luminous mysteries but if it's on a thursday, if I say an extra one I do the glorious).

I'm just learning a lot about the rosary recently. I watched a lecture by a priest the other night as to how it began, it's place throughout history, so on and so forth. I have this book called "The Imitation of Mary" that I think might have a lot about the rosary in it. Eventually I'm going to read it because I got it years ago and have yet to read it and it's not like it's a long book.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@BrAndreyu -

Thought you’d be interested in seeing the latest find.

8F939221-D4C0-42DC-B143-A6B9570D017F.jpeg

Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sweet! Candle holders? I'd actually put those on my home altar if it were bigger.

But fun fact: My mom and I are going to go out to the antique district east of here at some point in time and look for uranium glassware. My sister apparently has some that she displays under a blacklight up in Canada.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sweet! Candle holders? I'd actually put those on my home altar if it were bigger.

But fun fact: My mom and I are going to go out to the antique district east of here at some point in time and look for uranium glassware. My sister apparently has some that she displays under a blacklight up in Canada.
Nice! I just found another piece. I’ll take a pic when I get back home.

Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0