✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I can't believe I missed this tweet:
I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!
Trump is lauding Manafort and condemning Cohen for "breaking" and turning against him.

What does that remind you of?

This is what mob bosses tell to their lieutenants when they have the rat executed as a reminder to keep the wall of secrecy against the cops.

Your President, conservatives. Not mine.

He is an wannabe oligarch and BRATVA wannabe gangster capitalist who care only about the bottom dollar. I have said that many times here.

Most people know this; I know why so many are still clinging to an illusion of what they voted for: because to admit it was an illusion means those people were easily duped. And, they would have to return to work and face the people whose intelligence they blithely offended.

Plus, they would be exposed if they arent already. But on here, they are just alleged honest Christians who want to do the right thing for everyone. We aren't supposed to know these people are human, can LIE, and can definitely play a role for the purposes of reconnoitering a collective consciousness for their party's free modelling of political climate. Even if it is obvious...

We aren't supposed to know that on here. We are supposed to pretend discussion and honest debate will happen, and when someone makes a story about their daughter calling a black man an ape, we should ignore how this child learned that association (black people don't actually look like apes, they look like humans), and immediately run to the, "how cute; innocent kids cant be racist" emotionalism. Wow. We are supposed to pretend the people are good people, and are being unconsciously deceived despite the myriad of evidence available to them and everyone else. We are supposed to pretend we don't have common, cultural or temporal experience.

This is how nations fall: out of fear of losing your power of privilege, and being closed to change even if it is positive - while completely ignoring the creed that made the nation allegedly great (even if the people were hypocritical abo it executing the merits of that creed).

And, we are still asking how such a creature could be in office? Many of the people on these forums who follow him claim to be Christian - and they are anonymous. They don't show they face; how many more clandestine people out there their messiah Trump will save them just like they scoffed at any democrat?

Let them have their own charlatan; if you are aware of what is going on you know there are enough satan's to deal with on a much more sophisticated scale.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Certain persons in America are criminal for the "no snitching" culture, but when Trump does it it is common sense.

Also, most people do not know what snitching is - and it's actually scary if Trump does know it's real meaning, because snitching specifically means you tattle on someone with whom you were doing the same dirt. Trump has insulted too many people not to know the definition of "breaking" AKA snitching. But, we are supposed to pretend he doesn't - given his career, and what he has said out of his own mouth.

There is a serious problem with that, but like I said let's continue pretending it is all innocent confusion - just like these ridiculous people calling 911 for ethnic people who are in their space, who don't obey them.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ain't it always that way when a Clinton surrogate gets involved?

Donors to Lanny Davis 'truth fund' want refunds after he admits lying

Some donors to a "truth fund" promoted by attorney Lanny Davis believe he should issue refunds after he admitted lying about what his client Michael Cohen knows about President Trump.

Davis unveiled the "Michael Cohen Truth Fund" last week, and netted about $165,000 since the former Trump "fixer" pleaded guilty to tax and bank fraud, and to campaign finance crimes he said were at Trump's direction.
Davis now says he doesn't know if that's true, despite anonymously providing the information to CNN and then confirming the CNN report anonymously for the New York Post and the Washington Post. "I made a mistake," the former Bill Clinton aide told BuzzFeed on Monday.

Even the Washington Post now says Lanny Davis's botched attempt to frame Trump has back-fired in a big way ...

Michael Cohen’s lawyer has severely undermined to the case against Trump

In a pair of new interviews with The Washington Post and BuzzFeed, Davis has backed off two massive claims he made in recent weeks, including that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen had told people he witnessed President Trump being informed of Donald Trump Jr.'s 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer before it happened. He has also admitted he was the source for the initial report on that claim -- despite denying it last week.​

Nope.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
LOL

So many roads in the Trump prosecution lead directly to the Clintons.

I think you mean 'so many roads in the Trump prosecution lead directly to Trump's fans trying to distract attention by endlessly shouting about the Clintons'.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I think you mean 'so many roads in the Trump prosecution lead directly to Trump's fans trying to distract attention by endlessly shouting about the Clintons'.
LOL, it wasn't me who chose Bill Clinton's aide for an attorney.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟139,720.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump continuing to act like cartoonish, 1990s crime drama mob boss.

Punish bad lieutenants that rat me out: Comey, Mueller, Cohen, Sessions, Rosenstein

Trump, today on Twitter
“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get.....
....his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.
Reward good lieutenants that don't snitch: Manafort, Stone, Corsi. Trump has openly dangled the pardon for Manafort (multiple times now) and Stone/Corsi are clearly fishing for one. He has publicly stated that Manafort is a good guy and that he's just caught up in a witch hunt. Evidence seems to indicate that he is a prolific liar, tax cheat, and sociopath. Also, a Russia supporter.

Trump, today on Twitter
“I will never testify against Trump.” This statement was recently made by Roger Stone, essentially stating that he will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about “President Trump.” Nice to know that some people still have “guts!”
Trump, August 2018
I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

Run Cover and interference: Whitaker, Comey firing, constant insulting/slurring of Mueller investigation on his Twitter, constant complaining about "unfair" treatment in an ongoing national investigation

The GOP openly acknowledge the parallels, like Matt Drudge does here

drudge_rat_lock.PNG

We're in a very bad place in this country and it's up to the GOP to find their souls and bring us back from the brink.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟139,720.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump's recent comments regarding Roger Stone are likely outright illegal.

It is illegal to try to persuade or coerce witnesses in a federal inquiry. It is witness tampering. Who would have thought?

Trump hailed Roger Stone for standing up to Mueller. Some legal experts said that's tampering.

Trump's tweet about Stone touched off a debate in legal circles, with several experts, including attorney George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and often a strident critic of the president, taking issue with the president's comment.

Conway tweeted: "File under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1503, 1512" — sections of U.S. code dealing with witness tampering and obstruction of justice.

Neal Katyal, acting solicitor general under President Barack Obama, tweeted Conway was "right."

"This is genuinely looking like witness tampering," Katyal wrote. "DOJ (at least with a nonfake AG) prosecutes cases like these all the time. The fact it's done out in the open is no defense. Trump is genuinely melting down, and no good lawyer can represent him under these" circumstances.

Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, ranking Democrat on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said Trump's comments were a "serious" issue.

"The President of the United States should not be using his platform to influence potential witnesses in a federal investigation involving his campaign," Warner wrote on Twitter.

But others weren't so sure.

Ken White, a criminal defense attorney, told NBC News that he didn't think it was a clear-cut case, though the tweet was "the kind of thing that prosecutors would look at carefully."

White pointed out that to make a case against Trump, "you'd have to prove that he had 'corrupt intent' (meaning an illegitimate aim like intimidating Stone into silence) and intended to get Stone to keep answering a particular way."

"It would be an incredibly difficult case, as Trump would say that Stone is already telling the truth and Trump is merely praising him for that," White added in an email. "But it's very norm-violating. And it drives prosecutors crazy."

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Roger Stone takes the fifth. Time to dust off the old chestnut:

Trump: Only the mob takes the fifth.

I took a fifth once. Terrible hangover the next day.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
LOL

So many roads in the Trump prosecution lead directly to the Clintons.

Indeed...

Whatabout Avenue...

But Her Emails Drive...

Benghazi Boulevard...

Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up! Lane...

Upvote 0